iTrader

Trades Welcomed 18x9 Boyd Coddington Smoothie 2's

Well I have many projects I need to button up with the Camaro and quite frankly need some cash Don't we all right.....If this trade Idea doesn't pan out I will simply have to wait till good ol' income tax time but it kills me to have my car all half ass done till then...

At any rate I have a set of rims and tires that I know are worth quite a bit. I am checking interest on possible trades of wheels plus cash for my Boyd's. They are all four 18x9 and have 285/35/18 Nitto 555's on the front with lots of life left, in fact one is almost new. The rears are 285/35/18 Nitto 555R Drags also quite a bit of life left in them. The wheels are freshly polished and are in good condition. Check out the pics below as you will see one wheel has a scrape as they are used but other then a few nicks ( as pictured ) there are no other Curb marks, and certainly no dents. They spend their off the car life in a heated basement. New these wheels are over $400 each and the name alone speaks for the quality.

So what will I trade for.....please understand I want very badly to do a local trade in Toledo, Ohio 43612 if possible due to liability issues of shipping not to mention the cost, however I am not dead against shipping but with all the dishonest members popping up lately I am reluctant to ship. I am anal about my car and trade wheels have got to be MINT.

Honestly If I could find some Chrome 10 Spokes that are not peeling and in great shape with tires that would interest me. Black Chrome Z06 another option. Other aftermarket wheels certainly considered as well.

Please no factory Salad Shooters, 5 spokes , C5 wheels, Z06 wheels or any other stock Camaro or Vette wheels as trades.

To me these wheels/tires are worth every bit of $1700 to give you an idea or what I would want outright or what you might have to come up with cash wise with trade. I won't be heart broken if I keep them.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

if that rash didn't look so bad i would buy you the new black rims you wanted and take these.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    if that rash didn't look so bad i would buy you the new black rims you wanted and take these.
    Wish you could see these in person. The camera does a great job of amplifying the situation to be honest. I hated the pic after I took it because in "real life" LOL it looks far better. I just took these pics 1 from 12" away, pic 2 2ft away, pic 3 3ft away . From any further it obviously looks better

Last edited by UR2NOZ; 01-01-2009 at 05:41 PM.

iTrader
    Will also consider partial trade of Black with Chrome lip ZR1's if they have an 11" rear

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

iTrader
    Actually more like these..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORVE...mdZViewItemsee

I want a bit more of a polished lip and I can't tell if the ones your sent me has much of one. I do not believe so.

iTrader
    SOLD

Thread Information