Thread: ls1

iTrader

Flat black
    1972 Datsun s30 240z

ls1

Looking for any ls1 engine. Would like a long block and as complete as possible; however, I don't need the PS pump or AC compressor. I don't care if it has a spun bearing or the such, that would actually be a plus as I want to build the engine up. If you had a t56 transmission as well that would be awesome! Let me know what you guys got.

iTrader

Ray Charles blue

One thing, you could actualy look for a 5.3 as its just an LS1 with a smaller bore (3.78 vs 3.898) and the later ones come with 799 heads which are the same as 243 heads (used on LS6 Z06 engines and LS2 Corvette/GTO engines) and with a cam and intake can make some serious power.

5.3s I am sure can be had for cheap with low miles in comparison to a Corvette/F-body/GTO engines.

iTrader

Flat black
    1972 Datsun s30 240z

BUMP, still looking guys. I would prefer the 5.3l Iron block as well with all the 243 heads and some decent cams, ls6 intake, etc. Please let me know what you have.

iTrader

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

BashamWs6 on here was selling his LS1 engine some time ago. I thought he still had it for sale. You might want to try PM'ing him for details.

iTrader

black
    04 CTS-V

I have a 60K mile LS1, it is almost complete, missing harness, ECU, some accessories, came from a 2000 T/A, let me know if you're still looking.

Impounded
    iTrader
    Thanks jon. yup i still got it. 99 ls1 out of my ws6. complete from heads to oil pan. spun main bearing @ 89K miles.
    pm me if interested. i could meet somewhere for the right price

Thread Information