Here is probably one of the cleanest 93's you will ever see thats a daily driver. Basically the only thing on this bike, that still remains 1993 is the frame. The bike has a brand new motor, installed by Honda, with a brand new fully under-cut transmission. It has a full two brothers racing exhaust with stage two jet kit and dual k & n cone air filters. The bike has a dual stage stator with upgraded rectifier. The brakes are EBC UK Pro-lite rotors (front) with EBC pads all around (stock rear rotor). It also has Galfer stainless steel braided brake lines all around the bike. Custom 97 upper fairing conversion with 2004 Chevy Indiglo Blue Pearl Metallic paint job with two matching helmets. Polished frame and swing arm, chrome wheels, brand new tires, chrome bar ends, engine casings, brake and clutch levers, flush mounted clear turn signals with ionic yellow/green headlights and spinning LED tailights. Everything on the bike is either Blue, Black, or Chrome. It's a head turner wherever I go. Alot of bling bling on this bike. Super Clean!!!

I am looking to either sell the bike out right for $5000 obo, or trade for parts. Parts wise, I am looking for intake manifold, throttle body, plug wires, injectors, fuel pump, and a turbo kit or supercharger kit as a trade for the bike.