iTrader

White
    1995 Firebird Formula

Ws6 Lt1 Airbox, Lt1 March Pulleys, Hypertech Programmer 95/lt1, Stock Hood & Rims,...

WS6 LT1 AIRBOX, LT1 MARCH PULLEYS, HYPERTECH PROGRAMMER 95/LT1, STOCK HOOD & RIMS,...

LT1 WS6 AIRBOX for ram air hood: comes with bottom airbox assembly, Top airbox lid that says "pontiac ram air", and all the fasteners with black plastic knobs. Hard to find and in nice/clean condition. I have a coupld other parts available for the ram air intake, just ask. -
    SOLD
    Power and Amp pullies made by March:. The crank pulley is underdrive in order to slow all of the accessories which gains 11hp at the wheels proven by March on the dyno. The second smaller pulley is for the altenator which brings it back up to normal speed so that your battery still charges the same (perfect for those of you with systems!). Fits 93-97 Lt1-camaro,trans-am,formula,impalla -SOLD

Hypertech Power Programmer III: fits 1995 5.7 LT1 Camaro/FIrebird or 94/95vette, Manual or Automatic. Complete and still in box with instruction. Came with my car and only used once. Many awesome features!!! (I am going to take the program off my car this weekend so the programmer will be unlocked and ready for the person that puchases it!) Summit wants 365 new for this item, I am going to slash the price by 200 bucks and ask -$165.00

Stock LT1 Trans am/formula hood: Great shape!!! prefer pick up (shipping a hood costs around 200-300 so its not worth shipping). -$55.00

Stock 5 spoke Trans am/formula rims: Come with or with out tires pictured (not much tread left) Great shape!!! $150.00 (prefer pick up but will ship, and it would be cheaper to ship without tires on rims. From what I heard its around 25.00 per rim to ship. Buyer responsible for choosing shipping method from 44312)

Trans am/formula LT1 gauge bezel: -$10.00

Trans am/formula LT1 front corner/turn signals (amber): L&R -$10.00

Stock air intake setup off of 95 formula LT1: Elbow SOLD, the rest of stock air intake assembly -$25.00

I included pictures of most everything, I can get more pics upon request. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges or they can pick items up. Everything is fairly priced but I also will accept best offer. please PM me or my email is onefastbird95@yahoo.com for fastest service.I may not be able to check this thread often but you can write "pm sent" or "email sent" on this thread after you do one of the two. thanks -Matt

Last edited by onefastbird!; 05-22-2007 at 01:32 PM.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar
    iTrader
    8 (100%)

Blood Red
    Z28

Are the pullies new in box or have they been installed?

iTrader

White
    1995 Firebird Formula

They have have been installed, but are in perfect working order! I just have to take them off to install my supercharger. thanks

iTrader

White
    1995 Firebird Formula

TTT... airbox and pulleys: SOLD

The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Is the Power Programmer and the rims still for sale? If so, how much total shipped to 80232?

Thanks

Thread Information