iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Stock Hood($50) and 4 Head units (2 DVD and 2 Non)

I replaced my Stock Z28 hood with a fiberglass SS hood and am selling the original. It is in red and in good condition with only minimal road wear. I can take pictures upon request and email them to you. Selling it for $50.00 + Shipping.

Also…
    I have multiple headuntis for sale that I have been keeping for some reason or another for too many years. I have now decided they do me no use and since I’m a poor college student and could use the money for books I am posting them up now.

- First is a Duel DVD head unit wit a pop up touch screen. Everything is in working order last time it was installed, but there is some dis-coloration on the top of the screen with can not be seen when the screen is out. These headunits still go for $250-$280 online I am asking $100+shipping. This is a very nice way to get a DVD headunit in your car for pretty cheap; the part number is XDVD8181.

- Next is a Farenheit one and a half din headunit with a double din touch DVD screen. This head unit is unique in that the screen is bigger then the actual headunit, which is the problems in our f-bodies. This does not require any modifications to the bezel and is a direct plug and play. Nothing is wrong the headunit at all and is as good as new. Comes in the box but it is used, I just tend to save the box for everything. The part number is TID-530 and goes for about $200 new, I’m selling mine for $100+shipping. A very good way to get a non-popup double din DVD screen that doesn’t require bezel modification.

- Third I have a pioneer DEH-P3700MP, which is a simple one a half din CD headunit. They goes for $70-$80 used, I’m selling mine for $50+shipping.

- Lastly I have a Kenwood KDC-215S which also is simply a headunit with a CD player. I’m selling it $50+shipping.

E-mail me for pictures, some of these come in the box but are used. I just seem to keep the box for things. My e-mail is 00camaro16@att.net.

Chris
    Last edited by 00camaro16; 06-26-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Fixed Part Number

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 00camaro16 View Post
    I replaced my Stock Z28 hood with a fiberglass SS hood and am selling the original. It is in red and in good condition with only minimal road wear. I can take pictures upon request and email them to you. Selling it for $50.00 + Shipping.

Also…
    I have multiple headuntis for sale that I have been keeping for some reason or another for too many years. I have now decided they do me no use and since I’m a poor college student and could use the money for books I am posting them up now.

- First is a Duel DVD head unit wit a pop up touch screen. Everything is in working order last time it was installed, but there is some dis-coloration on the top of the screen with can not be seen when the screen is out. These headunits still go for $250-$280 online I am asking $100+shipping. This is a very nice way to get a DVD headunit in your car for pretty cheap; the part number is DEH-P3700MP.

- Next is a Farenheit one and a half din headunit with a double din touch DVD screen. This head unit is unique in that the screen is bigger then the actual headunit, which is the problems in our f-bodies. This does not require any modifications to the bezel and is a direct plug and play. Nothing is wrong the headunit at all and is as good as new. Comes in the box but it is used, I just tend to save the box for everything. The part number is TID-530 and goes for about $200 new, I’m selling mine for $100+shipping. A very good way to get a non-popup double din DVD screen that doesn’t require bezel modification.

- Third I have a pioneer DEH-P3700MP, which is a simple one a half din CD headunit. They goes for $70-$80 used, I’m selling mine for $50+shipping.

- Lastly I have a Kenwood KDC-215S which also is simply a headunit with a CD player. I’m selling it $50+shipping.

E-mail me for pictures, some of these come in the box but are used. I just seem to keep the box for things. My e-mail is 00camaro16@att.net.

Chris
    the part number for the 1st DVD head unit is the same part number for the pioneer cd head unit...

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JayTA98 View Post
    the part number for the 1st DVD head unit is the same part number for the pioneer cd head unit...
    Thank you, ill look into it and fix it after work. thanks again for the update.

Chris

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Fixed the part number for the Duel which is XDVD-8181
    Chris

2000 Camaro SS - ported BBK throttle body, ls6 intake, granatelli MAF, yank 3,500 stall torque converter, Texas Speed Torquer 3 cam, hedmann headers and y-pipe, slp intake lid, Flowmaster cat-back exhaust, gasket matched heads, dyno tuned, built trans, UMI 3-point SFC. 11.58sec

iTrader

Red
    2000 Z28

I was interested in the hood can i get some pictures and how much is the shipping?

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z28 View Post
    I was interested in the hood can i get some pictures and how much is the shipping?
    Yes I can send you some pictures, could i have an e-mail address to send them to? Also what zip code would it being shipped to?

Chris

iTrader

Red
    2000 Z28

email is bentreb22@yahoo.com and zip code is 54499 wisconsin

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z28 View Post
    email is bentreb22@yahoo.com and zip code is 54499 wisconsin
    Sorry stuff came up at my house (family member went to the hospital) so i have yet been able to get the pictures or even find out the shipping. I am sorry about the dely and hopefully will be able to get them tomarrow.

chris

iTrader

Red
    2000 Z28

I was wondering how the pictures were coming?

iTrader
    2002 Black WS6

PM Sent on TID-530

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

So sry guys like an earlier post said its been crazy here, the family member is now fine and i found out my email randomly started sending all my notices to spam. got it figured out now and should be much easier to reach.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

ok all emails sent and up to date, once again sry for the delay.

Chris

iTrader

RED
    2000 Z28

can you please send me pics of the hood? and price shipped to 98258? dkroshko@hotmail.com
    If you cant pump it, might as well hump it!

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

TID-350 SOLD, thank you jrzdude.

dkroshko, email sent

Thread Information