Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

Black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Parting Out 93 Trans Am

Hey guys. I've got a 93 Trans Am that is wrecked and have been slowly parting it out. A guy from my work is interested in the driveshaft, trans and rear but if someone comes to me with an offer before he does, its yours. There isn't much left to the interior, i pretty much took all that because it fits in my 99. The engine has about 140,000 miles on it i think. The trans was just put in 2002. It should only have about 30,000 on it, maybe a little more.

Also, I have an Accel 300+ Ignition that is practically brand new from the 93 T/A. I paid 300 for it, so i would like to get 150-200 for it because it is fairly new.

If you are interested in anything, email me with the part you want, we can agree on a price because i don't have any figures just yet and i will get back to you as soon as possible. first come, first serve.

iTrader

Black
    1994 Trans Am

Hi TA2FST4U,

I was wondering if you have the rear hatch w/ spoiler? Also what color and what condition is it in? I live up in Hershey so I could come to you to check it out. Thanks Joe

iTrader

Black

Unfortunately, the rear hatch with the raised spoiler was the first thing sold off the car. My buddy has a black 94 Firebird and he really wanted the raised wing so he has it. It is red, and it isn't in too bad of condition. The rear bumper is gone as well as the tail lights. The only damage to it is on the passenger side of the car and underneath to the chassis. The front axle is destroyed but other than that, it looks okay. Just let me know what you are interested in. Hershey isn't too far away and if you just want to come take a look at it and see what you want, feel free. We can set a time. No one else seems too interested in it right now so it may be here for a while.

iTrader

red
    1994 firebird

Hey. Thereare a couple of parts that I have been looking for 4 quit awhile now saw this and thought it don't hurt to ask. Any way I am needing the air intake elbow,the left headlight gear and a turn signal switch. Would you happen 2 have any of these? Thanks Cindy

iTrader
    3 (100%)

flat black
    hey where was it hit at? im lookin for a body for a drag car...do you have any pictures?

iTrader

Black

What do you mean by turn signal switch? I do have the air intake elbow and i will check on that headlight gear.

It was hit on the bottom of the passenger side. Only problem is, i think i am selling the front nose piece with in the next couple weeks. My buddy really wants it and i am giving him some time to come up with the money, but i will keep you in mind. Also, there is no rear bumper. I will take pics and post them on my website with in the next week. I do not have any yet.

iTrader

red
    1994 firebird

Let me see if I can explain it a little better it's the thing that is on the left side of the steering wheel. If there's another name I sure didn't know it sorry 4 that. Cindy

iTrader

Black

Yes, okay. Now I know what you mean. Sorry about that. Email me at kjgehr@frontiernet.net and we can discuss payment and shipping and all that stuff. From what I understand, you want the air intake elbow, turn signal lever, and i have to see how worn down the headlight gear is. If it isn't going to last you, I don't think it is worth it. I also have to see how to get the turn signal thing off the steering wheel. Shouldn't be too complicated.

iTrader

Black

I have pictures if someone wants to inform me how to get them in the forum because my website builder is down for a couple weeks but i think you guys have the right to see the car. Just let me know the easiest way to show them in here. Thanks!

iTrader

Black

I have pictures guys. Just email me or tell me how to put them in the forum so you can see what i have to offer

iTrader

red
    1994 firebird

I e-mailed you about those parts we were discussing and 4 some odd reason it was returned. Can you please e-mail me at rnc2b1@msn.com

HiWire
    Will you part the Driver side headlight assembly? I don't need the motor, just the assembly hinged on by the two big torque screws.

iTrader

Metallic Black
    1994 Trans am GT

would you take $400 for the trans?

iTrader
    3 (100%)

flat black
    do you have the front bumper and the reinforcement

iTrader

Black

Sorry, i just sold the front bumper and reinforcement to my friend. He also has the rear bumper. As for you others who are interested in parts, please email me. kjgehr@frontiernet.net

968 LS1

looking for an Ls1 engine

i dont know the years that the ls1 engine was in the trans am i thought it was 93- 99 but dont think i am to stupid for asking. but i am looking for an ls1 engine to put in my porsche 944 i am converting the body to a fiberglass 968 but i wanted an ls1 powerplant. not really woryed about miles or wair and tare if the price is right. i can always re build it if i have to hope you have the engine i am looking for.

iTrader

Black
    1994 Trans Am

i have the front bumper reinforcement, but not the bumper cover. i think i could find you a bumper cover, but it would be unpainted. could paint for extra. if interested, call ferrell 601-826-0008

iTrader

Black

The LS1 engines were in 98-02. It was the LT1 engine that was in 93-97. I have an LT1 for sale. I do have an LS1 as well, but it's far from being on the market, so I am very sorry but if I come across anyone selling an LS1 engine, I will let you know.

iTrader

Red
    1999 TA | 2001 SW Z06

What kind of wheels did it have on it?
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am - Borla[]Hurst Shifter[]CETA mod[]Stock wheels painted black[]Red Calipers[]LS7 Clutch[] sold
    2001 Speedway White Z06 [] Ruff Racing 278

iTrader

Black

Well, it came stock with the 16in silver Tri Spoke spiral wheels. I took them off (still have them), and put the 17 in WS6 polished aluminum wheels on it. Unfortunately, due to the accident, it only has 3 of the WS6 wheels left and i intended on keeping those for my 99 WS6 because they are the same. So, if the right price comes around, i have the 16in trispokes if you are interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information