Junior Member GmPartsDirect.com's Avatar
    iTrader

GmPartsDirect.com genuine GM parts

Hello Everyone, it has been a while since we have been posting and we wanted to re-introduce GmPartsDirect.com to everyone. GmPartsDirect.com sells genuine GM parts near published dealer cost plus a percentage for a shipping and handling fee on OE genuine GM parts. Our prices are discounted for everyone on the website. We display our total cost, including shipping and handling in the shopping cart, we do not require our customer's to call to request a small discount off retail prices plus an undisclosed shipping cost. We leave no surprise to what charges may be charged on your credit card or PayPal account, what is displayed in the shopping cart is what you will be charged.

We do not require you to contact us during business hours to place an order and request a discount off retail prices. Our prices are discounted 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our website. With our website being open 24/7 this allows you to place your order at your convenience and processed sooner for sooner shipment.

To help ensure the best and most accurate information and customer service we correspond only by email. This allows us to offer the low prices listed on the website, as we do not have as much overhead and we pass the savings along to you our customer. With all correspondences via email, both us and you have an email trail and if the incorrect part number or information is supplied by our customer service team, we are able to retrieve the information and make the necessary adjustments to provide the highest customer service to you.

If you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us a screen shot and link to the delivered price and we will try to meet/beat our competitor's delivered price. We do not like being under sold!!!

We have received some feed back on ways to improve our customer service and GmPartsDirect.com and thank you for all of the feed back. If you have any suggestions, concerns or questions, please feel free to email me at customerservice@GmPartsDirect.com and I will be glad to assist you further.

Just one of the improvements that we have made to GmPartsDirect.com is our return policy. Our return policy use-to-be that all special order parts where not returnable. We have lightened up on this policy, we now look at a few different factors of returning a special order part, our sales history of the purchased part, part fitment (current year model vs. previous year models), etc. Our main concern is to assist you our customer to obtain the correct part. We do request that the part numbers being purchased, be verified with our customer service team via email to help ensure the part numbers are correct. We do not want any customer to order the incorrect part and have to reorder the part and delaying your vehicle being put back on the road. Our customer service team is always happy to assist you with any part number request, part number availability, or any other question that you may have (customerservice@GmPartsDirect.com)

As always, thank you to everyone for the support of GmPartsDirect.com over the years.

Thank you,

Scott T.
    GmPartsDirect.com Manager

iTrader

NBM
    2000 Trans Am Ws6 #2946

Thanks Scott. I've used you many times, but never knew there was a discount for LS1.com members. Where is that entered in or what is the code? (I need a new part)

iTrader
    x2

i need to buy some parts as well....

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2007 Cadillac Escalade
    98 Camaro SS, 09 G8 GT

X3.....I'll be needing quite a bit very soon. How do we get the discount?

iTrader
    1 (100%)

White
    02 WS6

Ship to APO's????

iTrader
    8 (100%)

2000 Camaro SS
    '02 Z28 parting-out

I've used them before and they get an A+ rating from me

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Scott, I always check you guys first.....

iTrader
    Sorry I have not replied, I have been out sick the past few days and my techs have been covering the emails and order shipments to ensure that they are answered and fulfilled promptly.

I am sorry, there is not an additional discount code for LS1.com members, our prices listed on the website is our best price that we can offer and is discounted for everyone equally. We do not require our customer's to be members of forums or other organizations to receive discounted prices for genuine GM parts.

We do ship to APO addresses, we ship via USPS priority mail to APO and FPO addresses.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for supporting GmPartsDirect.com over the years and if you ever find a lower delivered price on genuine GM parts, please email us and we will try to meet/beat their delivered price.

We are offering a Cyber Monday special starting Thursday, you will have your choice of either the $12.95 handling fee waved or a free GmPartsDirect.com gift. The part numbers are as follows, CDM1126 is for the $12.95 handling fee being waved and CDG1126 is for the free GmPartsDirect.com gift. These offers will be available starting 11/25/10 and will be valid until 11/29/10.

Thank you,

Scott T.
    GmPartsDirect.com

iTrader

RED
    2002 Camaro SS

Will you have any other specials this month?

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

Buy all my gm parts w/you guys
    Regards,
    Todd

#cajunhotrodder on instagram

iTrader
    1 (100%)

black, black Twins
    93 Supra , 94 Supra Turbo

no driveshafts?????

iTrader
    8 (100%)

2000 Camaro SS
    '02 Z28 parting-out

Quote Originally Posted by nomolos1 View Post
    no driveshafts?????
    $496.70.
    Universals & rear axle - Rear axle - Propeller shaft - Drive shaft Will get you there. Or search "Drive Shaft" like I did.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by nomolos1 View Post
    no driveshafts?????
    Please PM or email us (at customerservice@GmPartsDirect.com with your VIN so we can supply the correct part number to order.

Thank you,

Scott T.
    GmPartsDirect.com Manager

Thread Information