iTrader

Black
    1999 z28 Conv.

GMMG Cat-Back Exhaust.

I have here in my garage a used GMMG exhaust. it was removed from a 00 z28. complete cat back with the nice oval tips. i don't know what it is worth but i will let it go for $325.00+ shipping. was given to me before he passed on but i don't need. he sold the car and removed this exhaust before he sold it. he had it for about 8-9 months. Price is firm. thanks.

iTrader
    99 Z28

first dibs, do you have pics?

HOUDINI'S RIDE
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLUE
    Z28/SS

Hey nicspeed, if lownmean dont buy this i will just let me know, pm me thanks......

iTrader

Black
    1999 z28 Conv.

sure i will take some pics today when i get off work and upload them here.

01 SS
    haha next in line

HOUDINI'S RIDE
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLUE
    Z28/SS

CONSIDER IT SOLD. I WILL E-MAIL YOU TONIGHT ON PAYMENT. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICTURES IF YOU HAVE THEM. IF YOU DO CAN YOU SEND THEM TO HSBR6969@YAHOO.COM
    MY CAR'S NOT FAST, HONESTLY

HOUDINI'S RIDE
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLUE
    Z28/SS

Pm Sent E-mail Me When You Can & I Will Check Back With You Tonight

HOUDINI'S RIDE
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLUE
    Z28/SS

HEY ALL, GET THIS THE MAN BASICALLY WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND PICS OF THE EXHAUST AND I WAS GOING TO BUY IT DEFFINETLY, THEN THE DAY HE WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND PICKS I WAIT ON HERE ALL NIGHT FOR THEM AND HE NEVER REPLIES TO ME THEN NEXT DAY HE SAYS HE WAS SORRY HE FELL ASLEEP AND WILL SEND THEM SOON, THEN TODAY I EMAIL HIM AND HE SAYS OW YEA I WAS TIED UP WITH FEDEX A MAN LOCALLY HERE BOUGHT IT FOR $500 AND HE'S SORRY.........GO FIGURE HUH, SORRY IM JUST VENTING THIS IS MY ONLY WAY.....I MEAN IM SORRY BUT IS IT ME OR ARE MOSTY OF THE PEOPLE JUST FULL OF IT! ............WELL IM DONE

OW YEAH SORRY BOUT THE CAPS!!!!!

iTrader

Black
    1999 z28 Conv.

hey all, this gentleman is venting b/c i sold the exhaust to someone else. tell me how are you going to raise hell when you didn't even have all of the $. Can i pay you some now just to hold and the rest i'll pay in a few weeks? My fault though, i should have stated that it was for sale locally. i know that sometimes when people vent they can't spell words. take care. OH YEAH, IT IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOUDINI'S RIDE
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLUE
    Z28/SS

First, i told you i would pay it in full thru paypal, second ,i only asked about paying half, because of i have dealt with people on here and other places before were they screw you outta money, its happen to me and im sure others on here. third, im sorry i didnt spell everything out right for you to plainly understand so how about this you are a arrogant idiot, who lied about sending picks, and need to get your story straight ( fell asleep .....) fourth, i really dont care about the exhaust, nor you, i'll find another one , hopefully want be a liar... i just felt people on here needed to know what kinda person you are,.............. and oh yeah grow up !!!!!

(p.s. is this spelled right for you & do you know what arrogant means....???? )
    Last edited by 4U2ENVY; 01-21-2006 at 02:41 PM.

endub6
    Just saw the dude selling was from conway ar, and wanted to say, UCA sucks, go ATU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seriously, my parents live in Russellville and I went to Tech, no offense.

iTrader

Black
    1999 z28 Conv.

Quote Originally Posted by endub6
    Just saw the dude selling was from conway ar, and wanted to say, UCA sucks, go ATU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seriously, my parents live in Russellville and I went to Tech, no offense.
    No problem man. Tech is a good school. I personally am a grad from UCA though. holla.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by 4U2ENVY
    HEY ALL, GET THIS THE MAN BASICALLY WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND PICS OF THE EXHAUST AND I WAS GOING TO BUY IT DEFFINETLY, THEN THE DAY HE WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND PICKS I WAIT ON HERE ALL NIGHT FOR THEM AND HE NEVER REPLIES TO ME THEN NEXT DAY HE SAYS HE WAS SORRY HE FELL ASLEEP AND WILL SEND THEM SOON, THEN TODAY I EMAIL HIM AND HE SAYS OW YEA I WAS TIED UP WITH FEDEX A MAN LOCALLY HERE BOUGHT IT FOR $500 AND HE'S SORRY.........GO FIGURE HUH, SORRY IM JUST VENTING THIS IS MY ONLY WAY.....I MEAN IM SORRY BUT IS IT ME OR ARE MOSTY OF THE PEOPLE JUST FULL OF IT! ............WELL IM DONE

OW YEAH SORRY BOUT THE CAPS!!!!!
    I would've done the same thing....you didn't pay him so stop crying. Why sell it for $325 and have to go through all the shipping BS when a local guy can buy it for $500? You're just pissed cause you missed the opportunity to get a gmmg cheap....you know the gmmg is worth $700 just like everyone else. On top of that you ask to pay the guy the rest later WTF is that? So be a man and suck it up....and go work some overtime so you can buy one.

iTrader

Black
    1999 z28 Conv.

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    I would've done the same thing....you didn't pay him so stop crying. Why sell it for $325 and have to go through all the shipping BS when a local guy can buy it for $500? You're just pissed cause you missed the opportunity to get a gmmg cheap....you know the gmmg is worth $700 just like everyone else. On top of that you ask to pay the guy the rest later WTF is that? So be a man and suck it up....and go work some overtime so you can buy one.
    Tell 'em AGAIN

HOUDINI'S RIDE
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLUE
    Z28/SS

ahahahha lol
    Last edited by 4U2ENVY; 01-21-2006 at 08:20 PM.

Thread Information