iTrader

Mag Red
    2002 Vette

FS: Used Cam - VHP_056

I have a used cam for sale. Just came out of the car today with 11,000 miles on it. This is a nice small cam with a choppy idle but not too much lope so it would be good for any auto car even though I have a MN6. I picked up 40 rwhp with this cam. HP peaks at 6,000 RPM so you don't have to rev the crap out of the car and power comes on from idle up. Nice cam for someone who wants a cam that is easy on the valve train, doesn't want a lot of sewing machine noise and doesn't want something radical to drive.

$275 with shipping and Paypal fee included.

Specifications: 216/224 0.551/0.551 114.5 LSA

Note: This just came out of the car when I took the photo's and I don't want to wipe it down so the oil coating remains. Cam will be wrapped in a cotton tube, well oiled and sealed in plastic for shipping.

iTrader
    Here's a bump for ya. Wife has the 062 vinci camshaft in her car which is similar to your grind. Nice stockish idle, great sleeper cam and makes decent power. Still gets 22/28 mpg city/highway too,,,can't complain.

Hell if I keep praising it I may just talk myself into buying yours for my own car,,,,

Thread Information