Boosted Foolz
    iTrader

BlAcK
    1998 FiReBiRd FoRmUlA

FS: D/P nitrous, FIPK , 6.0 mani's, bbk t/b.

Hello,

I have for sale a direct port nitrous kit, made by NOS, its the nozzless setup, comes with two TNT high flow bottles, a dedicated fuel system consisting of a 1 gallon fuel cell, pump, guage, lines etc. it is complete and should be jetted for a 200 hp hit. this setup will work without havign to tap into your intake and uses its own fuel supply, so you don't have upgrade any of your current fuel setup. Looking for 1100 shipped or b/o for everything.

I have a K + N FIPK, its on my car now, ready to come off. I did recently use the recharge kit on it, and I will include the remaining stuff in the recharge kit with this. nothing missing from it. 150 shipped.

6.0 manifolds, no egr/air... great for a custom turbo setup. 75 shipped.

i have a 80 mm bbk t/b, it was hand bored out a bit, nothing crazy. you may even wanna smooth it out a bit if you wish, looks good, runs great. 200 shippped.

I also have a solar wing for the fbodys, picked it a while ago but lost interest. 60 shipped, its a big box.

I will consider trades for stuff, let me know what you have.

I am also a member on ls1tech under this same name if you want to look me up, i have good feedback and I accept all forms of payment, paypal, m/o, even a personal check if its a bank that is local to me, so i can jsut walk ina nd cash your check.

Any questions feel free to pm, respond here, or email at x_98_formula@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Boosted Foolz
    iTrader

BlAcK
    1998 FiReBiRd FoRmUlA

Quote Originally Posted by 98_Formula View Post
    Hello,

I have for sale a direct port nitrous kit, made by NOS, its the nozzless setup, comes with two TNT high flow bottles, it is complete and should be jetted for a 200 hp hit. this setup will work without havign to tap into your intake. Looking for 700 shipped or b/o for everything.

SLP lid, almost new, 80 shipped.

i have a 80 mm bbk t/b, it was hand bored out a bit, nothing crazy. you may even wanna smooth it out a bit if you wish, looks good, runs great. 175 shippped.

I also have a solar wing for the fbodys, picked it a while ago but lost interest. 60 shipped, its a big box.

I will consider trades for stuff, let me know what you have.

I am also a member on ls1tech under this same name if you want to look me up, i have good feedback and I accept all forms of payment, paypal, m/o, even a personal check if its a bank that is local to me, so i can jsut walk ina nd cash your check.

Any questions feel free to pm, respond here, or email at x_98_formula@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    hey gues, edited stuff,,, take a look

please look at the quoted stuff, as for some reason i cant edit my original post.

iTrader

Red
    98 Z28

sent you a pm.

iTrader

Red
    98 Z28

I guess he decided he loved his parts and decided not to sell. Next......

Boosted Foolz
    iTrader

BlAcK
    1998 FiReBiRd FoRmUlA

bump, stuff is still available pending if calico wants the t/b or not. best way to get ahold of me is thru my aim or on ls1tech...

thanks

Thread Information