http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/031320.html

No, sorry it's not a Grand Nash' motor....

I know all of the listing wont be much use to you Vette gents, but unless you have a Fiero or know of buddies with Fiero's, 1st gen. Grand Prix's or Cutlass's that would want a crazy freshly rebuilt 3800 V6 turbo/intercooled setup, 7000 KM on it running anywhere from high 11 to low 12 quarter passes, check it out, for sale.

Please see details of all parts for sale (incl. the motor/turbo/tranny drop in setup in the above link), or see below for the motor/turbo/tranny setup itself. It does have some LS1 goodies on it No parting out of course....heh. All parts are in Toronto, Canada.

My email is:

eurasian1@rogers.com

---

Engine

•NEWLY rebuilt 1995 GM 3.8 Liter (3800cc) V6 (originally supercharged motor, thus internal parts already forged from factory, car runs from 5-15 psi at any time)
•Approx. only 7,000 KM since engine rebuild (rebuild completed June 2005)
•Performance camshaft from Comp Cams USA Inc. (custom ground)
•Performance Clevite engine bearings and pushrods
•Port and polished intake manifold and heads, flow matched ported exhaust manifold for increased airflow, all port-matched
•All new performance gaskets (done at rebuild, motor/clutch properly broken in)
•Upgraded fuel pump, fuel system, ignition system, oil pump, water pump (new)
•High performance (top of the line) B&M oil cooler with braided steel lines
•Oil filter relocation kit for improved oil feed and easy oil changes (uses any brand oil filter fitting 95-01 Ford Mustang)
•Custom made turbo kit, almost new Garret Turbo (T4) good for up to 600 HP
•Twin intercooled using top of the line rear-mounted NEW PWC water-to-air intercooling system with braided flex-hose lines, and front mount air-to-air Mitsubishi Lancer EVO II intercooler with performance cooling fan – tapped into washer fluid for constant fluid flow and excellent cooling used washer fluid (better results than water, custom setup 75% more efficient)
•Performance 3” aluminum radiator with new silicone hoses
•Custom fit turbo piping (lightweight aluminum) with 4-5 ply silicone couplings
•High strength metal bolt clamps for silicone hoses (hold high boost levels)
•2001 Corvette LS1 GM high flow throttle body
•2001 Corvette LS1 GM high flow mass airflow sensor
•Custom tuned ECU chip (preset for car boost setting between 5 and 15 psi) to run best with 91+ high octane fuel (Ran on 94 octane Sunoco gas 90% of the time)
•Custom built aluminum upper intake manifold for improved airflow with surrounding water jacket for improved air cooling (using fluid from intercooler)
•450cc Lucas Delphi performance fuel injectors (6) with new fuel filter, custom fuel pressure regulator and custom copper fuel lines
•Custom built, high strength, heat treated steel exhaust manifold wrapped in high-heat tensor wrap for much improved cooling of engine bay temps
•HKS electronic boost controller EZ-EVC, almost new. *REMOVED*
•HKS SSQV blow off valve
•TIAL 38mm performance wastegate, almost new
•Custom designed/made high flow 3” exhaust system with stock 96 Camaro muffler for quite ride and good flow, all stainless, Catco catalytic
•Custom “e-cutout” on exhaust 1 ft. after turbo outlet for catalytic/exhaust bypass for extremely enhanced performance (electronically switch controlled in dash)
•High flow K&N air filter, Mobil 1, 15w-50 synthetic performance oil used (Now uses Castrol GTX 20w-50)
•Delco performance sparkplugs and 8mm Taylor wires (stock ignition coils)
*Approx 7000 KM (4200 miles) on fresh engine rebuild from just before summer 2005, car properly stored since Dec. 2005, oil changed strictly on time, mobil-1 synthetic only, 15w-50 always and Quaker State filter.
*Approx 3000 KM on the new Garrett T4 turbo (upgraded dual fins inside). I switched over from my old Precision turbo halfway thru the summer.....works awesome for this motor, power is strong from 2200rpm till redline.

WHOLE SETUP includes tranny/clutch/flywheel asking: $14,000cdn
ONLY motor+turbo setup asking: $12,000cdn

*Remember...this is basically a new motor freshly rebuilt WITH a full custom turbo setup with EVERYTHING you need down to the last clamp, all custom work to the motor/setup it already done and has been broken in for you (tested too). You have a tranny/clutch that will support it all with ease. I will include a 10psi new wastegate and no boost controller to ensure you have a smooth daily 350whp low 12 second quarter mile fiero that is reliable and safe as a daily driver (though it can take 15psi with no issue). It's basically turnkey, you drop it in your car, mount the intercooler how u want and hook everything up, ECU/wiringharness all there, even my WHOLE exhaust and intake system and is already tuned to motor and clutch/flywheel assy is balanced to this motor. To design/build/fabricate/install/test/tune this setup above if you did it part by part like i did would cost u a lot more.......

Transmission

•2001 GM 5 speed Getrag transmission (Sunfire) for improved durability over any previous GM transmission, improved gear ratios for performance and gas mileage (been told by GM reps it is MUCH stronger than any prior getrag)
•Custom made lightweight (12 lbs.) flywheel, fit for motor/tranny combo (Will fit 4 or 5 speed i believe)
•LOW KM Stage 4 Bully Performance high-horsepower clutch good for 650 HP
•LOW KM Custom “Stage 5 capable” pressure plate by Bully Clutch
•Performance shifter cables from The Fiero Store, wrapped in high-heat tensor wrap to keep cool, custom designed and built shifter linkages to mate to 2001 transmission
*Approx 60,000 KM (36,000 miles) on 2001 Getrag transmission (from a Sunfire GT, custom install, stronger than any Getrag before it). (My bully stage 4 clutch & pressure plate+lightened fly wheel will work on a 4 speed!!) email me and i will see if it can work with your 5speed like mine did!

Tranny WITH clutch/pplate/flywheel asking: $2000
-they are all balanced for one another....if you buy this for your engine, you WILL HAVE to rebalance everything for your motor. This can take 400whp with ease. I can sell u the tranny on the cradle (included free, custom mounts done for you already) OR own its own (no cradle)
TRANNY alone (cradle incl. if u want) asking: $1000 neg.
Clutch/pplate/flywheel combo alone asking $1200 neg. (paid $875cdn for the clutch alone and $600 for the flywheel!)