I Think, Therefore Z-28 Corvettekid82's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

Triple Black
    2001 Z-28 Vert

FS: 3" True Dual Exhaust

System was fabbed for Pace Setter LT Headers, but may fit other applications. Pipe is all 3" from the headers, into X-pipe and then dynomax bullets and turndowns before the rear axel. Ran this setup for a little over 2 years on my Z and I loved it, but have decided to go a different route with the car. Tone is deep and agressive.. the sound clips don't do it justice, but it gives an idea. Exhaust comes with everything shown in the pics, including the hangers.

The shop had to cut one of the pipes right after the header when it was removed, so it will require a weld at that one spot, but everything else is in one piece. There is an exhaust leak in one of the welds that could use a patch before it is installed as well, other than that its ready to go. I didn't have much issue with clearance, but it does sit low with the 3" tubing. There are some minor scrapes, but nothing major as you see in the pics. I'll be repainting the system before it sells.

Located in DeLeon Springs, FL 32130 (Deland/Daytona Beach area). Prefer local pick up, but will meet up within reasonable distances. If it comes down to shipping, the exhaust will have to be cut up and buyer pays for all actual shipping costs.

Sound clips and video all on an internally stock LS1 with full bolt-ons. If you need more sound clips, PM me your email and I'll send em to ya, photobucket won't host them.

Asking $175 local pickup.

Video (Tips out the back were just for appearance in the vid, they are not part of the exhaust FS)

Pics on car

Off the car

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

SOM
    99 Trans Am

would you be willing to cut it some more but in places that would be easy to weld back together and ship it?

if so, im very interested

I Think, Therefore Z-28 Corvettekid82's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

Triple Black
    2001 Z-28 Vert

Sure, Im not opposed to shipping. I just ask that the buyer pays the actual costs of shipping and cutting. You tell me where you want it cut and I can have it done at a local shop.

BTW heres a pic of it as it sits now, repainted:

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

SOM
    99 Trans Am

ok can you quote me a price for shipping and cut to 44130?

ill send you a pic of where i want it cut in a lil bit. the box needed if my judgement isnt off shouldnt be more than 4ft by 2ft, too hopefully make shipping cheap
    Last edited by Ryans99LS1; 11-10-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Thread Information