heavychevy

Flowmaster catback

I have a Flowmaster catback for sale. It's the 3'' American thunder system for LS1's. This exhaust was on my 99 camaro when I bought it used. I am not sure how many years it was on the car. There is very little rust at all and the tips still are shiny. I not going to say that the system is "like new" and "in perfect condition" because it's not, but when it was still on my car it looked good and sounded just fine with no holes or leaks. A local p/u would be great (metro atlanta) but I could ship. Asking $120 + shipping.

Jared22
    I'll give you $75 since its in poor condition, and, im broke.

heavychevy
    Jared22, I could possibly do $75 + shipping. Would you be needing it shipped or are you in the atlanta area?

Jared22
    I'm in Ohio. 43017 to be exact.

Just wondering but do you have any sound clips of it? ls1sounds.com isint providing much.

heavychevy
    Jared22, sorry but I do not have any sound clips. If you can go to LS1Sounds click on flowmaster then click on the 98 TA that is stock with only a flowmaster muffler. My camaro sounded like that but didn't seem to be quite that loud. But I never had the chance to stand behind the car while someone reved the engine either. Hope that helps.

terremoto
    Not sure if this is still avilable but I would be insterested. What is the shipping to 75462. Thanks

jdnz28

flowmaster

shipping to 93245 if still for sale , do you take paypal ?

heavychevy
    Sorry for the delay. Yes the system is still for sale, but I need to figure out who was first in line and contact them just to be fair. I also had it for sale at camaroz28.com and someone there had said they wanted it. And to answer jdnz28's question, yes I do have a paypal acount.

Thread Information