iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Chrome 17" C6 Wheels

I've decided to go ahead and sell the wheels I've got on the car, as I just bought another set of wheels and tires for the car. I've got 8 wheels and tires laying around the house, and the GF says I've got to get rid of one set

I bought these wheels back in November locally and paid $750 for them, and have only put maybe 200 miles on them. The tires didn't look that good when I got them, 2 of them should probably be replaced (just beginning to get down onto the wear-bars), and the other 2 aren't far behind, but probably have a couple thousand miles left, so long as you don't go around roasting the tires. IMO, I'd drive the rest of the year until late-fall on the tires, they're BFG g-force TAs, so they'll last a while so long as you don't go around trying to do burnouts. In any event, that's what they are.

I'm not how wide they are, the guy said they're replica wheels that he bought from SLP, and he had them on an LT1 camaro for 8 months before he sold the car, took the wheels off, and I ended up buying them off him. The tires are 275/40/17s. The only picture of the wheels that I have are of them on the car. If you're serious, I can take up-close detailed pictures of the wheels. There is no curb-rash, scuffing, etc. on the wheels whatsoever. I attempted to clean the inside of one wheels, and the chrome is not flaking off, but in the beginning stages of it. I did this when I first got 'em, and before I put them on.

With all this being said, I'd like to get $600, but the price is negotiable, however I'm not going to give them away. I'd prefer local pick-up only, but will ship at the buyer's expense. If not local, I work with pay-pal only. Thanks

Last edited by MrMasterCraft; 03-28-2010 at 12:14 PM.

iTrader

Black
    2002 Camaro B4C

Where are you located and can you give a shipping est to Cape May Court House NJ 08210?

Thanks
    Craig

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

closer pics to basballny2@hotmail.com please

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I uploaded another picture that I had in my camera, the car/wheels were still wet, kind of a useless picture but it gives you an idea. I'm going to meet up with my buddy who's been driving the car for the past week (been doing work to it ), I'll snap some more/better pictures of it, along with the inside where I was explaining how it looks like the chrome is showing signs of imperfections.

Criag - I'll get shipping quotes to you in a couple of hours, later this evening

Baseball - I'll post these pictures up later this evening

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Raining cats and dogs this evening and into tomorrow, will attempt to snag some tomorrow. I'm putting the other set of wheels on the car tomorrow evening anyways, so it'll be a better time to snap some photos.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Blue
    00 Z28 6Spd / 03 Z71 LT

What city and state are these in?
    00 Z28 M6 T-tops
    00 SS A4 T-tops (Sold)
    99 Corvette M6 (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 Coupe (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 T-tops (Sold)

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Just an update - I've been battling a pretty rough cold for the past few 2 days and haven't had a chance to stop by where the car is. Buddy also suggested that either the tires are out of balance or one (or more) of the wheels are bent. Throwing another set of wheels on the car Friday evening, and having the C6s checked on Saturday. If everything checks out ok, I'll PM you guys back.

B. Lee - Spotsylvania, VA

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Took the wheels off, buddy took the car home, said it rides like a brand new one Wheel(s) are either bent or there's an issue with the tire(s). I'll find out Tuesday. If it's the tires, I'll just have them taken off and sell the wheels, since there's really not much tread left anyways. This sucks

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

damn man that sux.....are they all bent? i might buy them as is and get them fixed if they all need to get fixed....however not for 600

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    damn man that sux.....are they all bent? i might buy them as is and get them fixed if they all need to get fixed....however not for 600
    I duno, may not even be the wheels, could just be that the tires are out of balance, or that one or more may have a belt that has shifted, etc. etc. Kind of pisses me off that I may have bought some bent wheels though. Would seem rather strange as the wheels don't have any abrasions whatsoever on them either

I won't know until I have my buddy take them up to the dealer where he works have him put all 4 on a balancing machine, Tuesday. I guess we'll see then

iTrader

navy blue
    1998 trans am

Wheels

Any word on the wheels ??

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

My buddy is taking them to work with him on Sunday and throwing them on his balancing machine. Should know something sometime then....

iTrader

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Im interested in the wheels so as soon as you find out how they are let me know. thanx

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Haven't heard back from him yet, but will let you guys know as soon as I do. I need to post more "up to date" pictures as well, should they turn ok.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

EDIT: I'm going tomorrow to have the wheels checked out. Will put up a post first thing in the morning letting you guys know either way.

Should the wheels turn out ok, I'm going to be asking $500obo buyer pays shipping. Will update in the AM. Thanks
    Last edited by MrMasterCraft; 04-24-2010 at 02:23 PM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Ok, so I'm pretty pissed off.......

2 Wheels/Tires - Tires are slightly out of balance, need balancing

2 Wheels/Tires - Tires are waaaaay off balance, rims could have a slight bend to them

The two that are way off are the ones that are just hair from being on the wear bars, and have probably been burned off (imagine that). From what I was told, since they're way off, there's no use in even trying to balance them.

Also, from what I was told, was to put all new tires on the wheels, and the two wheels that are questionable, to put on the rear, and you'll hardly notice anything, if anything at all

The 2 that are questionable have been marked so the buyer can know which ones they are!

----------------------------------------

This is what I was told. If you have any questions or concerns, I'm no tire/wheel expert so I cannot answer anything 100% truthfully. I realize I'm not going to get $500 for all 4 Wheels/Tires, so fire away with your offers. I'd like to get rid of them this week. Serious buyers PM me. I'm going to my mother's tonight for dinner, so I'll be on to respond in the next 3-4 hours

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

iTrader

Black
    1998 Camaro z28

Still have the rims and tires for sale?

Thread Information