Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

Built LS6 for sale

I am selling a Built LS6 motor that was being made for my project Trans Am. I am selling it because of other expenses that I need to take car of. You can find my motor on ebay. This motor was taken out of a Corvette Z06 with 8,000 miles on it. The motor was never installed or ran. The fallowing are all of the performance mods installed on this engine.

Performance parts:
    Ported and polished heads
    TSP XS Series Camshaft: Magic Stick V.3 237/242 .603/.609"
    Comp PRC Duel Valve Spring Kit, and Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
    Titanium retainers
    Ported and polished LS6 oil pump
    Duel roller timing chain
    Harland Sharp 1.7 rocker arms
    Ported throttle body
    MSD 8.5 mm spark plug wires
    NGK TR6 spark plugs
    Powder coated timing chain color and valve covers
    Holley long tube headers
    Ram Powergrip clutch Stage 4
    Fidanza Lightwieght flywheel
    25% underdrive crank pulley

All of these parts are already installed by trained professionals. The only work needed left on the motor are two retainers that need to be bought to complete the set. I am adding in the tool needed to compress the retainers that is special made for this motor. The value of this tool was $130 from crane cams. This engine comes with the harness, but no computer. I have all of the bolts and brackets that need to be installed on this motor. Everything you see in the picture is what you get including the rest of the brackets and wires that are not installed. This motor should produce 500+ horsepower. I have put way too much time and money into this motor to see it up for sale, but my loss is your gain. 16K was easily invested into this motor.

I am asking $8,500 for this motor. I know all of you on this board know that is a steal. I need to the money fast and I am selling it at this price in order to get it. Please email me at TransAmManLS6@hotmail.com

I have much more that is being sold also, such as

Nitrous Express NXL Direct Port Kit with 42 lb. Injectors.(never installed)$1,200
    Rebuilt rear end with an SLP differential and 3.73 Moser gears(never ran)$800
    T56 tranny with 5.0 short throw shifter $1,300
    and much more.....
    Last edited by TransAmManLS6; 01-22-2006 at 08:08 AM.

Impounded
    iTrader

silver
    02 modified z28

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmManLS6
    I am selling a Built LS6 motor that was being made for my project Trans Am. I am selling it because of other expenses that I need to take car of. You can find my motor on ebay. This motor was taken out of a Corvette Z06 with 8,000 miles on it. The motor was never installed or ran. The fallowing are all of the performance mods installed on this engine.

Performance parts:
    Ported and polished heads
    TSP XS Series Camshaft: Magic Stick V.3 237/242 .603/.609"
    Comp PRC Duel Valve Spring Kit, and Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
    Titanium retainers
    Ported and polished LS6 oil pump
    Duel roller timing chain
    Harland Sharp 1.7 rocker arms
    Ported throttle body
    MSD 8.5 mm spark plug wires
    NGK TR6 spark plugs
    Powder coated timing chain color and valve covers
    Holley long tube headers
    Ram Powergrip clutch Stage 4
    Fidanza Lightwieght flywheel
    25% underdrive crank pulley

All of these parts are already installed by trained professionals. The only work needed left on the motor are two retainers that need to be bought to complete the set. I am adding in the tool needed to compress the retainers that is special made for this motor. The value of this tool was $130 from crane cams. This engine comes with the harness, but no computer. I have all of the bolts and brackets that need to be installed on this motor. Everything you see in the picture is what you get including the rest of the brackets and wires that are not installed. This motor should produce 500+ horsepower. I have put way too much time and money into this motor to see it up for sale, but my loss is your gain. 16K was easily invested into this motor.

I am sking $8,500 for this motor. I know all of you on this board know that is a steal. I need to the money fast and I am selling it at this price in order to get it. Please email me at TransAmManLS6@hotmail.com

I have much more that is being sold also, such as

Nitrous Express NXL Direct Port Kit with 42 lb. Injectors.(never installed)$1,200
    Rebuilt rear end with an SLP differential and 3.73 Moser gears(never ran)$800
    T56 tranny with 5.0 short throw shifter $1,300
    and much more.....

A steal is 5000.00...interested?

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

Not to be rude but I hope your not serious. A stock LS1 motor goes for more then that. you are looking at a motor that costs over $10,000 easy. $8,500 is a steal.

adude

Motor

Where are you located in Florida? I am just above Tarpon Springs and would like to see motor. Are you going to need a replacement stock motor, as in are you interested in partial trade?

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

I live in Parkland. Its between Boca Raton and Coral Springs. I am just getting rid of the engine. No room for another motor. Let me know. Thanks

iTrader

Black
    2000 Trans am

interested

interested in t56 send me detailed info plus pics if possible to sameere2005@aol.com has it been rebuilt, new, used, miles, where rebuilt, what was replaced? all those answered..anyw problems whatso ever and price shipped to san antonio, texas 78258...send Detailed info to sameere2005@aol.com

Impounded
    iTrader

silver
    02 modified z28

Not to be rude but I hope your not serious. A stock LS1 motor goes for more then that. you are looking at a motor that costs over $10,000 easy. $8,500 is a steal.

No, 5000.00 is a steal..but good luck in selling it.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Silver
    2002 Z28

Most expensive LS1 engine I could find was 3500.. Might want to relax on the "steal price" a bit

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

First off this motor is an LS6 not LS1. A used LS1 motor will go for $3500. A brand new one is $6,200. A brand new LS6 crate motor is $7,200. I am selling a built LS6 that is twice that amount in mods plus everything is installed. I would love to see anybody beat that. I spent about $15,000 on it. Now I have to sell it. I am charging $8,500. Thats a steal.

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

Not to be rude, but I know what my stuff is worth. This isn't some LS1 that was ripped out of a car.

KILLSWITCH ETERNAL

Not to be rude

My 23k ls1/t56 was $4500 shipped. I don't doubt you have alot of money invested in this set-up. However, a new LS7 crate motor is $14.5K. Good luck selling it. I'm not trying to be a jackass, but not everyone on this site has unlimited disposable income to throw around.

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

You bought a used motor and a used tranny. My motor is just like new. My motor is also more powerfull then the LS7. Plus mine is much cheaper. A lot of people buy LS6 motors for there car. I am offering a built one for very cheap. You might not be able to afford it, but someone else can. This is a forum for sales not your two cents.

atom147

Seems to me that someone stole $8500 of your dollars and gave you a motor. I found a 03 17k ZO6 engine for $3000, and a T56 goes for about $1500 on the higher side. Not trying to be rude, but everyone on here knows what this stuff sells for, and $8500 is not a steal. Good luck with the sale.

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by atom147
    Seems to me that someone stole $8500 of your dollars and gave you a motor. I found a 03 17k ZO6 engine for $3000, and a T56 goes for about $1500 on the higher side. Not trying to be rude, but everyone on here knows what this stuff sells for, and $8500 is not a steal. Good luck with the sale.
    I am glad you can buy a stock used motor for that price. For the last time I am not selling a stock used motor. I am selling a built LS6 that is practically new. Plus all of the mods are already installed. You can go and buy that motor. Then spend $6000-$7000 on parts. Then pay to get them installed. My motor is going for $8500. That is a steal. You are practically buying a brand new crate motor. You cannot compare a used stock motor to a Built motor.

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

For all of you who just visit to bad mouth my motor, atleast have the desency to read the beginning of the thread and look at the mods list. I don't care what stock motors go for. I am selling a built one for my price. If you don't like it, then go to another thread where they are selling stock ones. Thank you

atom147
    I am glad you can buy a stock used motor for that price. For the last time I am not selling a stock used motor. I am selling a built LS6 that is practically new. Plus all of the mods are already installed. You can go and buy that motor. Then spend $6000-$7000 on parts. Then pay to get them installed. My motor is going for $8500. That is a steal. You are practically buying a brand new crate motor. You cannot compare a used stock motor to a Built motor.
    Yours is basically a stock motor with bolt ons. I took the time to read the beginning of your thread, and I see nothing to warrant the price. If you purchased an 8k mi ls6 and then did all of those mods and spent $16k dollars or whatever it was then I'm sorry...you didn't do your homework before you bought. There is no way that it would cost $6-$7k for the mods that you have done. I mean heck you can get a built 408 for about what your asking. I don't even see where you said any internal work was done to strengthen the bottom end. When someone says built, most people who know think, everything has been done to make this thing bullet proof. I mean no disrespect, and do wish you the best in your sale. You are right that this is a classified section and you have the right to list your stuff for whatever you wish, but as you can see most people aren't here to be taken.

atom147
    Again so there is no mis-understanding, I mean no disrespect, and hope you get what you need out of it. Nothing is worse than spending a ton of green only to get rid of it later and taking a huge loss. Best of luck!

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by atom147
    Yours is basically a stock motor with bolt ons. I took the time to read the beginning of your thread, and I see nothing to warrant the price. If you purchased an 8k mi ls6 and then did all of those mods and spent $16k dollars or whatever it was then I'm sorry...you didn't do your homework before you bought. There is no way that it would cost $6-$7k for the mods that you have done. I mean heck you can get a built 408 for about what your asking. I don't even see where you said any internal work was done to strengthen the bottom end. When someone says built, most people who know think, everything has been done to make this thing bullet proof. I mean no disrespect, and do wish you the best in your sale. You are right that this is a classified section and you have the right to list your stuff for whatever you wish, but as you can see most people aren't here to be taken.
    Thats good for you, but I guess you don't understand how aggressive of a cam this motor has. Go ahead and buy your 408, their a bunch of different ways you can mod a motor. Don't knock on mine because you would have done it differently.

atom147
    Thats good for you, but I guess you don't understand how aggressive of a cam this motor has. Go ahead and buy your 408, their a bunch of different ways you can mod a motor. Don't knock on mine because you would have done it differently.
    I'm not knocking your motor, but seriously man...you think that a $359.99 cam makes your engine worth $8500?

iTrader

silver
    2000 camaro ss

the aggresiveness of the cam doesnt change how much its worth, they all cost the same lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information