Here is a list of parts that i have for sale.Everything is brand new in the box.If you have any questions please PM me or email me at iceman9532@aol.com.My cell is 1-845-742-7362.I also live in South East Pennsylvania about 50 miles west of Phildelphia.I have more parts as well some are not listed i will list when i get a chance i have a couple also brand new MAFS.Please email or PM if needed to see more pictures.I also have Paypal.

Corsa C5 Pace Car System - Tigershark $980 plus whatever shipping cost Brand new in box,brand new they cost about$1100,includes all hardware

B&BTriFlow Exhaust B&B C5 PRT - Quad Round Tips $800 plus whatever shipping cost brand new in box also.brand new cost around $930,includes all hardware

I also have a half of a corsa exhaust system its the part that mounts from the x-pipe to the the mufflers for sale $400 plus whatever shipping cost.

TPIS 1-3/4 ceramic coated full length headers for 01-04Corvette C5-ZO6 $780 also brand new in box ready to ship.Brand new they cost around $895,includes all hardware.

2 Sets Of Jet Hot Shorty Headers one for a 1997-2000 Corvette and the other set for 2001-2004 Corvette coated,$600 for one set and $600 for the other,includes all hardware.

A set of 4 Front and Rear Coil over Shock Package for a 97-04 Corvette C5-Z06 adjustable from west coast corvette,$1300 plus whatever shipping cost,includes all hardware.Part number if you would like to check what they look like WCC-CO

2 SLP BlackWing Intakes $200 a piece,plus whatever shipping cost,includes the lower belly coupler to make fit on the mass air flow sensor

Random Technology 2 3/4 DualCat X-pipe System $630,plus whatever shipping cost.

97-04 1030 CFM Modified GM Throttle Body From West Coast Corvette-brand new in box its been modified to flow 90 CFM over stock,for sale for $300 originally $399.

Fikse Profil 5S Wheels 18 X 9.5 Fronts and 18 X 10.5 Rears,With Michelin Pilot Sports tires.These wheels and tires are brand new they only have 50 miles on them,they still even have the little nipples on the edges.These wheels and tires look exactly like they did when they came out of the box no dings,dents,or scratches on them,they are in perfect condition and so are the tires.These wheels and tires brand new probably are around $5,000 dollars im selling them for $3,800 plus shipping.The tires themselves were like $300 hundred a piece or so and the wheels were like $4,000 brand new