The One and Only ProjectCamaro.com's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

Brand New SLP CME Valances

Ok guys I have the chance to pick up four more brand new unpainted SLP CME valances (the dual tip ones, not the ugly four tip ones).
    But here's where we stand. I'm not sure if I can get four people to commit to them. I had a lot of people back out of the sale of the last ones so I won't buy them unless I'm sure I have buyers.
    So here's how it's going to work:
    If you are truly serious about them they will be $300 shipped each. You can either send me a PM or leave a message here if you want them and have the money. Once I have four people who are serious I will take payment so there's no backing out like almost everyone did last time. I'll then order them from my supplier in Canada. As soon as they get to me I'll ship them out the same day and give you UPS tracking numbers for them.
    Again I will only do this if I can secure four serious buyers. If not he's not selling them because he will only sell them if he can sell all of them at once.

Amount Spoken For:
    Pictures Of My Camaro's
    Because You Can Never Modify To Many Camaro's

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectCamaro.com View Post
    Ok guys I have the chance to pick up four more brand new unpainted SLP CME valances (the dual tip ones, not the ugly four tip ones).
    But here's where we stand. I'm not sure if I can get four people to commit to them. I had a lot of people back out of the sale of the last ones so I won't buy them unless I'm sure I have buyers.
    So here's how it's going to work:
    If you are truly serious about them they will be $300 shipped each. You can either send me a PM or leave a message here if you want them and have the money. Once I have four people who are serious I will take payment so there's no backing out like almost everyone did last time. I'll then order them from my supplier in Canada. As soon as they get to me I'll ship them out the same day and give you UPS tracking numbers for them.
    Again I will only do this if I can secure four serious buyers. If not he's not selling them because he will only sell them if he can sell all of them at once.

Amount Spoken For:

theres an easier and more sure way to go about this ..post 4 for sale on ebay... use pics and all and theyll all 4 sell.. guaranteed
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    theres an easier and more sure way to go about this ..post 4 for sale on ebay... use pics and all and theyll all 4 sell.. guaranteed
    But then I'd have to wait for them to be shipped for me, then shipped to the buyers. That would take two weeks or so total which is to long of a wait. Plus nothing's guaranteed so if only one doesn't sell I'm screwed.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

Ok new deal I'm willing to use. One person can buy all four for $900 and I pay the shipping. I've put these on eBay before and the cheapest one ever sold for was $380. So if you do that you can make over $600!! Trust me, there's no possible way you won't be able to see these. Everyone want's the CME but unfortunitly SLP doesn't really see that and won't make any more.

If no one want's this deal I'm just going to keep selling them at $300 each.

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Ok new deal I'm willing to use. One person can buy all four for $900 and I pay the shipping. I've put these on eBay before and the cheapest one ever sold for was $380. So if you do that you can make over $600!! Trust me, there's no possible way you won't be able to see these. Everyone want's the CME but unfortunitly SLP doesn't really see that and won't make any more.

If no one want's this deal I'm just going to keep selling them at $300 each.
    I dont get it why are you so persistant on telling everyone how positive you are that theyll make this profit if they sell them .. but you could do it yourself... what are you getting out of selling them to us? that you wouldnt easily get selling them on ebay? if youve put them on ebay before then you know they sell .. so why arent you doin the same thing again?

I know where I can get the entire muffle tips and Cme valance and all .. for 300 shipped .. thats where I got mine at .. so what are you ordering 5 of them and selling the other 4 to cover what you paid for yours so yours is free ? You have to be getting something out of it no one offers to let other make $600 dollar profit for free when they could easily do it themselves.. I dunno guess im skeptical

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

I dont get it why are you so persistant on telling everyone how positive you are that theyll make this profit if they sell them .. but you could do it yourself... what are you getting out of selling them to us? that you wouldnt easily get selling them on ebay? if youve put them on ebay before then you know they sell .. so why arent you doin the same thing again?

I know where I can get the entire muffle tips and Cme valance and all .. for 300 shipped .. thats where I got mine at .. so what are you ordering 5 of them and selling the other 4 to cover what you paid for yours so yours is free ? You have to be getting something out of it no one offers to let other make $600 dollar profit for free when they could easily do it themselves.. I dunno guess im skeptical

If you don't want to buy them then why are you posting here?!

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

because this is a public forum for viewing .. and posting for registered members and when something is offered thats a supposed great deal... and something is not kosher .. I will respond on it to avoid some other member or person viewing from being screwed .. or overpaying for something that they could get somewhere else cheaper

thats why we have these forums.. do you have a problem with that? because I dont see any type of explanation to what I asked in the above post. Or why you want to be so kind as to give $600 dollars away to someone who could post them on ebay when you supposedly have already done it yourself many times?

Doesnt make sense .. so I am bringing it to light for others who dont know what its worth and where you can get them for what average price ..

your welcome

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

Alerts: 1
    Warnings: 3
    Warnings Level: 5
    I see the type of person you are.

Yes I have sold them for $300 each and made a nice profit but I don't feel like dealing with that and would rather take the smaller one and be done with it. Why do companies sell wholesale lots for less than they could sell them each, it's the same thing.
    It doesn't matter what you think anyways because I've already sold them.
    I'm done with immature people like you.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

So where did you buy yours for $300 with the valance and tips? Because we have all looked and there's no such thing.

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

I see the type of person you are.

Yes I have sold them for $300 each and made a nice profit but I don't feel like dealing with that and would rather take the smaller one and be done with it. Why do companies sell wholesale lots for less than they could sell them each, it's the same thing.
    It doesn't matter what you think anyways because I've already sold them.
    I'm done with immature people like you.
    Yes by my warnings level on a internet forum it shows when people come at me in a certain way I dont take shit and will say something in response..

just as I did with you.. People screw people over with amazing deals such as yourself on here and the net all of the time.. so others like myself who have already gone through something like that have an opportunity to warn others before it happens to them then they should do it.. if thats a bad thing in your mind so be it.

As for a company sellings hundreds of these .. and you who are one person selling 4 theres no comparison when you speak of wholesale lots, so no it isnt the same thing. Because I brought light to what this "deal" really is or isnt ... you have an attitude which seems to show that maybe I was right about it not being such a great steal as you claim.

And if youve already sold them then why are you on here again whining about me letting someone know about these and where they can get them.

IF someone wants one of these CME to actually put on their cars.. not for resale purposes.. then yes I do know where it can be gotten just as I did. And if you cant find out just like I did on my own where they can be found.. then maybe you arent as resourceful as you should be. But then that explains why you are trying to sell 4 CME in bulk on a forum instead of seperate on ebay for a profit.. ITs not about maturity I havent been rude to you its about information. Im not quoting someones warning level and pointing fingers making assumptions like a child am I ? Deal with it

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

Yes it is the same thing, I don't want to deal with the hassle of selling and shipping each one of these. I'd rather take the pay cut and sell them all at once. Why is it so hard for you to understand that? If it's such a ripoff then people don't have to buy it. It's as easy as that.

So I ask again, where is it you find the valance and tips for $300?

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Not for sale for those who just want to resell for profit, he basically sells to those who want to modify the car and dont want to pay outrageous $1000 pricetag that SLP had for the modification originally when ordering the car. You have a good supply obviously since youve sold many before and have 4 now, so this wouldnt apply to you

And that would be SLP muffler, valance and centermount tips

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    1999 Z28

Not for sale for those who just want to resell for profit, he basically sells to those who want to modify the car and dont want to pay outrageous $1000 pricetag that SLP had for the modification originally when ordering the car. You have a good supply obviously since youve sold many before and have 4 now, so this wouldnt apply to you

And that would be SLP muffler, valance and centermount tips
    So what you're saying is you can't come up with a link? Just trying to BS your way out of it. I understand perfectly.

I'm done with your childish behavior. I will not let you bring me down with you. Since I found a good buyer there's no need to continue on with you saying crap about something you know nothing about.

iTrader

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

So what you're saying is you can't come up with a link? Just trying to BS your way out of it. I understand perfectly.

I'm done with your childish behavior. I will not let you bring me down with you. Since I found a good buyer there's no need to continue on with you saying crap about something you know nothing about.
    No not at all I Was quite clear and concise.. The person who sells them at this reduced price is about helping others modify there car who cant afford the over priced others. Not for the guy whose trying to make a profit off of them. So like I said I got mine from him and got a friend the same deal this year. Dont be mad that Im not giving up a resource for some schmuck trying to overprice something and sell it to all of us in a forum. I didnt try and bring you down and again you talk about childish behavior... grow up If youve found a buyer then youre done .. why do you keep coming back running your mouth making yourself look even more stupid?

Thread Information