iTrader

2002-2004 OEM GM SERVICE MANUALS(3 book set)

i had a 2004 ws6 that i sold a long time ago to make way for the family and as i was rearranging the house came across these that are in mint condition!!!!!!!!!!

they are from GM directly and are good for 2002-2004 camaros and firebirds f-bodies. i paid about $120 for them when i had the car and i am looking for $60 plus shipping (shouldnt be much for shipping).

please E-mail me at vig1116@aol.com if interested or any questions

i am registered with paypal so that would be the easiest and safest way for myself and any potential buyer, so as not to get screwed.......

i have pictures of the books but i dont have them on url so please e-mail me and i will send pictures if you want.

also, the reason i have no posts is because i sold the car 2 years ago and my old name on here was erased due to me not logging on for so long after i didnt have the car. i can give plenty of information to prove i have books and want to sell. and i am also a very good e-bayer and paypal account user you can look me up there with same screen name.
    Last edited by vig1116; 01-24-2007 at 11:33 AM. Reason: left out why no posts

iTrader
    sorry guys, this is sold already, but thanks to all that were interested. i still wish i had my 04 ws6 miss you guys

iTrader
    once again i screwed up, i had the car so long ago i forgot the year of the last of the breed. the car i had was an '02 WS6(whatever year the last of the breed was) and i sold it cause the wife couldnt drive stick and we couldnt afford 3 cars anyway sorry for the screw up, but the books are sold. and to all that still have WS6's i am very envious of you guys!!!!!!! u all suck now i just have to look foreward to a vette in a few years bye all and happy drivin

Thread Information