Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Zapper....leave your backpack at home

Boy Reportedly Told Not To Wear My Little Pony Backpack To Class

Ok....I get it....er'body should be able to take whatever backpack they want to school. The real world however says that if you're 9 years old and you're rocking a my little pony backpack there's a 99% chance you're getting your ass kicked at some point. Why would they spend the time to argue this? Oh....my son is being discriminated against. No he's not.....some principle is trying to keep him from getting his ass kicked on a daily basis all the way through highschool. That's if he doesn't snap and shoot up the school first. She needs to thank him and then someone needs to take that backpack and beat her ass with it before throwing it in the trash.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

another example of how "PC" is destroying our society.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

My little pony has a some really strange followings right now. There is even a term called Bronies, or guys many of which are adults who follow that show, or movies or games or whatever it is they follow. I have seen more and more males with my little pony stuff or making references to the show. Just put brony or bronies in google and watch the magic happen. lol

Bronies get the girls by xAleux on deviantART
    Last edited by Zinergy; 03-19-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Click for full size

I do believe that some situations, if left un-addressed, can lead to catastrophic consequences. Everyone, at some point in their life, has been picked on for one thing or another. We all dealt with it in different ways. Some just took it all in, bottled it up, and now hire "professionals" to talk about their "issues". Others balled up their fists and got instant justice. Eventually, when the United States succeeds in their anti-bullying campaign, we will have created a generation with no backbone. When that generation grows up and takes over the management of this nation, a big bully country is going to march into this country (met with little to no resistance), knock us down and take our lunch money.

Please, give me a minute to step into my asbestos armor before you loose the dragon upon me.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I think you're off a generation. The people raising this generation are to be blamed. Do I blame this kid for wanting to carry a my little pony backpack? Not really because he's just a kid. I blame his parents for not saying "hell no you're not carrying a my little pony backpack to school".

Navy Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 Conv

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Mom's idea for him to have the My Little Pony backpack in the first place. She wanted a daughter, got a son, decided to make a daughter anyway...

2000 Trans-Am

I agree with Orion. The people making the bully laws, and taking "aggressive" games like tag and dodgeball out of schools, are at fault. I only pray that this is just media hype, smearing hot-button topics on their front pages to sell newspapers and magazines. I'd like to believe that people still have good moral standards and ethics.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

my son and his buddies got in trouble at school last week for playing cowboys and indians because they were pretending to shoot each other. First off....I wasn't even aware kids still played cowboys and indians and I don't really blame the teachers because they have to watch their own ass because some parent will get them fired because their son was picked as an indian and shot dead. When I was a kid we played cowboys and indians with home made bows and bb guns. We managed to live through it.

2000 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I don't really blame the teachers because they have to watch their own ass because some parent will get them fired because their son was picked as an indian and shot dead.
    ...and this is what the world we know has come to. The only reason a teacher should fear losing their job is if they're bad at teaching.
    I have an acquaintance that teaches elementary school. She enjoys shooting and does so on a regular basis. She's afraid that one of her students (or students' parents) will see her carrying a rifle case in public and get her fired, so she finds unique ways to transport her firearms to and from the range.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Hes in a small city rural type area in NC beleive me the school just stopped the kid from getting his ass kicked on a daily basis. Even in our big cities with lots of diversity stuff like this can get iffy real fast. This is a southern state not ny or ca.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

What the fuck did I do....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Hes in a small city rural type area in NC beleive me the school just stopped the kid from getting his ass kicked on a daily basis. Even in our big cities with lots of diversity stuff like this can get iffy real fast. This is a southern state not ny or ca.
    well......they stopped him from getting his ass kicked over a backpack. The smart money is this kid is getting his ass kicked over something either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    my son and his buddies got in trouble at school last week for playing cowboys and indians because they were pretending to shoot each other. First off....I wasn't even aware kids still played cowboys and indians and I don't really blame the teachers because they have to watch their own ass because some parent will get them fired because their son was picked as an indian and shot dead. When I was a kid we played cowboys and indians with home made bows and bb guns. We managed to live through it.

I remember playing in football "smear the queer". Now a days it will get you a civil law suit if you utter the word.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Good ole smear the queer.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

It's called "smear the zapper now

Navy Blue Metallic

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Where to even start with this story... This is the new America, folks. We're sissifying (I don't know if that is a word or not, but you get my point) the next generation. I feel sorry for them.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I remember when gay meant you were happy; when queer meant something not quite right and a faggot was a cigarette. WTF has happened? Political Correctness is what happened...

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I remember when gay meant you were happy; when queer meant something not quite right and a faggot was a cigarette. WTF has happened? Political Correctness is what happened...
    I blame the Beetles......it's your fault.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I blame the Beetles......it's your fault.
    That would be Beatles, thank you very much!

Damn youngsters can't even spell these days...
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information