Thread: The Z

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

The Z

Forgot to mention it has been back for a bit. Had the windows fixed and windows tinted. Also replaced the power window motors while at it. And why do I mention all of this. I had a 08 or 09 Stang GT (healthy sounding but no clue what it had) toying with the Z. Well lets just say I gave him all of the Z and then some. He was not happy with the outcome. He could not turn off another road fast enough... Anytime I think about selling it or just lose interest. She runs a solid run and reminds me why I cant let her go.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Just when you're ready to give up, your car proves you wrong. That's a bond right there.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Just when you're ready to give up, your car proves you wrong. That's a bond right there.
    Yup
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'm happy you were able to get it fixed up and able to enjoy her again. Vandalism to our cars sucks.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Great to hear. I still need to get a new battery for mine, change the oil and then slap on a fresh coat of Zaino. I honestly don't remember the last time I've driven the car.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Nice!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Z28- yeah it sure feels good to get it all together huh? I still have my windows to do or at least the d-side which is @ a stop go stop phase,,the p-side is going out but at least it goes up slowly!. Not sure were to get the motors from, i know this has been adressed in my previous posts but i move so slow sometimes!! UURRGGHH.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

The windows on the 02 have always been problematic but I still daily drive it...

You've Seen The Butcher GoldenFlame's Avatar

2009 Silverado Z71
    2003 Corvette MN6 Black

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Z28- yeah it sure feels good to get it all together huh? I still have my windows to do or at least the d-side which is @ a stop go stop phase,,the p-side is going out but at least it goes up slowly!. Not sure were to get the motors from, i know this has been adressed in my previous posts but i move so slow sometimes!! UURRGGHH.
    I got mine on ebay. The ones I bought said Firebird but its the same thing. Took me all but 3 hours for both sides and the Autotrix Fix Kit.. Get to it Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    The windows on the 02 have always been problematic but I still daily drive it...
    Love having my Z28 as a DD. I even drive it in the winter. (Blizzaks for tires, I washed the underneath every week, there's no rust, blah blah blah) That power comes in very handy some days. And I average 22mpg around town, on par with my old 3.1L V6 Monte Carlo.

Thread Information