white
    1999 Trans AM 30th anniv.

Your President and more Taxes and less rights

Gun owners... look what's on the 2010 tax return....

If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

It begins... more Freedom gone.... the right to protect yourself and your family gone! Now ALL GUNS must be listed on your next (2010) tax return!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own.
    It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.
    This bill was introduced on February 24, 2009, by the Obama staff. BUT, this bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama? You must be kidding!

The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage: www.senate.gov. You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099. You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.

Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009: www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text
    Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has begun... Whatever Obama's "Secret Master Plan" is... this is just the 'tip of the iceberg!'

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
    Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill before signing and approving it!

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Goggle HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless: 1) It is registered 2) You are fingerprinted 3) You supply a current Driver's License 4) You supply your Social Security number 5) You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing
    Each update change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25. Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.
    There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 years in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this.. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pass this along.
    This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..

<Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress) <http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45> :

<H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress<http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show>

i'll register mine when they pry my cold dead hands from them!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Prius

fake

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

dude... they can't tax guns...

2011 Prius

If so, the ones they can see... Do they really think I am paying $200 every year? I don't even give finger prints on damn checks at the bank, fuck that shit.

Black
    2000 Trans am

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

This has been posted before. But even if this was true, it would belong either in the guns and ammo section or the political section. Good day sir! haha

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I wonder how many times this will go around before it dies?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post

until people realise that guns can't be taxed... ammo is a different story though...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

There's still stuff going around from 1998.

This will be continued for 10 years... and it will still have the 2010 date in it, and after those 10 years, some registered gun owners who have never had to pay this 'gun tax' will still believe it

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Seriously that scared the shit outta me. For two reasons 1. i love guns and have many about half are registered and 2. this is clearly taxation without rep and i would storm that bitch.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

I can remember it being posted on this site alone at least 4 times.

What saddens me the most is not that people blindly believe what they read on the internet (people are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of the truth) it is the fact that for people to believe this requires that they have no knowledge of how laws are passed in this country.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    I can remember it being posted on this site alone at least 4 times.

In the last 4 months......

Black
    99 Z28

holy shit would someone please just stop that rumor? make it go away.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Good god HR45 is like a terd circling the bowl but just won't flush.

Thread Information