Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

From the article:

"Brown told the blog that Comcast has since called her and offered a full two-year refund."

If my cable company were to offer me a 2 year refund they could call me anything they want on the bill...

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    From the article:

"Brown told the blog that Comcast has since called her and offered a full two-year refund."

If my cable company were to offer me a 2 year refund they could call me anything they want on the bill...
    Or you could sue them and get a whole lot more...they are trying to take the easy way out. Whoever "asshole brown" is can get a a whole lot more than 2 years worth of bills lol
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I just got through reading about that in an email that was sent to me. Spaz is always the first person I think of when anything Comcast is mentioned

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I just got through reading about that in an email that was sent to me. Spaz is always the first person I think of when anything Comcast is mentioned
    I missed something...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

When Spaz was on here regularly he would about Comcast. It was pretty funny at times.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    When Spaz was on here regularly he would about Comcast. It was pretty funny at times.
    I dont blame him...I'm having issues with them right now actually. I can even tell them what the problem is and where the problem is at and they still cant figure it out. Its ridiculous.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Comcast is trying to buy out time warner and all of us around here are hoping that the govt stops it from going through. Time warner service suck but Comcast is worse.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Comcast is trying to buy out time warner and all of us around here are hoping that the govt stops it from going through. Time warner service suck but Comcast is worse.
    I've got Time Warner and at least I know what to do when shit goes haywire (because it has a few times). I don't want to start with a new set of problems when I already know how to fix things when they don't work.
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I'm considering canceling my Directv being I rarely even watch television.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    I missed something...
    Spaz's Comcast rants are epic

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Our cable company just jacked rates again. I think I have the basic plus package (goes to Channel 99 with only 2 or 3 active channels above 70) and a mid-speed internet connection through them and I get dinged $113.00 a month now.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Spaz is the overly hairy Rob Lowe

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Spaz is the overly hairy Rob Lowe
    That wears watermelons......
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Our cable company just jacked rates again. I think I have the basic plus package (goes to Channel 99 with only 2 or 3 active channels above 70) and a mid-speed internet connection through them and I get dinged $113.00 a month now.
    I have had multiple TV providers and cell phone and they are all the same. Takes 2 months to get simple issues off of your bill. Each company has 3500 departments who can't read eachothers notes or communicate with eachother. It's quite ironic that they call themselves communications companies. And if a new smaller company does open up shop and provide these services with actual customer service support the big companies are quick to buy them up as soon as they get a certain amount of customers.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Just cable for me is $125 a month. Internet is $65 a month for lower speed DSL. It's unreal. Cable isn't even what I consider a premium package. Luckily work pays for the Internet, but still. Hard time justifying it watching maybe 2-3 hrs a week of TV.

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

After cutting the cable down to just basic (from $65 to $12 a month because I can't get an over the air signal) and getting a Roku for each TV in the house, I don't miss it at all.

I still get the channel channel so I can see what I'm "missing".

Turns out that I'm not missing hardly anything that I would actually want to pay to watch.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I pay 137 a month from ATT for the biggest TV package u450 with HBO, Cin, showtime blah blah and 21 mbps down internet. I only have two boxes though. It isn't that bad but I like what I had before. U300 with 18mbps down internet for 100 a month. But when my special offer ran out after a year they didn't offer this package.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I pay 137 a month from ATT for the biggest TV package u450 with HBO, Cin, showtime blah blah and 21 mbps down internet. I only have two boxes though. It isn't that bad but I like what I had before. U300 with 18mbps down internet for 100 a month. But when my special offer ran out after a year they didn't offer this package.
    That is how they get you. That is how they forced me into the Uverse internet. I liked my AT&T DSL just fine. Never had any issues with it. But, decided back in 2012 that I wanted to save some money. I finally gave in to the gazillion Uverse offers sent to me practically everyday (I still get them at least weekly ), I canceled Dish, and then it soon became painfully obvious that Uverse was not working for me in area for my TV/voip/internet, and after 9 months of bullshit, they finally had to give me back my land-line and canceled my contract for the Uverse TV/voip with no penalty, plus a nice discount for the next year off internet, which I keep getting every year after the rate goes back up, because Uverse sucks at my house and they know it... But, they no longer offered the AT&T DSL, which I NEVER had any issues with all the years I had it, but I couldn't get that back. I am now stuck with the Uverse internet which is so spotty in my area, that I spend more time switching channels than anything else.

I bought inSSIDer just so I can see what channels my neighbors (there are only like 21 of us with the Uverse) are on so I can find the best one for me. So far that has helped a quite a bit, but still a pita sometimes.

What kills me is that most of my neighbors in town still have the DSL, but they won't give it back to me. AT&T has been the only provider available in our town for at least a decade now.

I'm far happier being back with Dish than Uverse. Here the only choices are Direct TV, Dish and Uverse. No cable. And and no cell phone signal either until you get out of the canyon at the bottom of the hill.

Navy Blue Metallic

You sure pissed them off this time Spaz

KR come to the "land of the Free" know as Texas....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information