98 Formula
    06 duramax

you might be a redneck if....

I'm camping/hunting yesterday and stayed in an old primitive camp ground. It has a porta-crapper which is basically the reason I stay there. Anyhow, I drink a few beers and me and the dog retire for the night. About 3am I wake up and hear people talking. I look out and there are like 3 cars over by the porta-crapper. I'm thinking who stops in the middle of the woods to use a porta crapper? Then they crank the music up real loud and are partying and carrying on. Another car comes driving by and honks the horn so they had to honk back at them. I was starting to get pissed and was wishing I had a gun there to hold out the camper and fire into the air. Then I got to thinking. It's Saturday night and you and all your buddies are at a porta-crapper in the middle of the woods partying. I then started feeling a little sorry for them. Still wished I would've had a gun with me.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Get a police radio with a speaker. Cheap and works like a champ at any campground/hunting lodge etc. When asswipes start the loud shit....just turn it on and up the volume and watch them leave.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I see it now...

"Wha' chu' go shootin' yer gun off fer boy?"

98 Formula
    06 duramax

that's why I had the dog there. He'd of ate their ass up before they got in the camper good.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I'm camping/hunting yesterday and stayed in an old primitive camp ground. It has a porta-crapper which is basically the reason I stay there. Anyhow, I drink a few beers and me and the dog retire for the night. About 3am I wake up and hear people talking. I look out and there are like 3 cars over by the porta-crapper. I'm thinking who stops in the middle of the woods to use a porta crapper? Then they crank the music up real loud and are partying and carrying on. Another car comes driving by and honks the horn so they had to honk back at them. I was starting to get pissed and was wishing I had a gun there to hold out the camper and fire into the air. Then I got to thinking. It's Saturday night and you and all your buddies are at a porta-crapper in the middle of the woods partying. I then started feeling a little sorry for them. Still wished I would've had a gun with me.
    Did you set your tent up in the back yard again?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    Did you set your tent up in the back yard again?
    there are times I wished I had a porta-crapper in my back yard.....it'd keep my trees from stinking.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

My old truck was great to drive around on the refuge. KDFWR uses the same type truck and I got a firetruck speaker siren/PA mounted to the scanner/CB. Watched a guy drop a case of beer outta the boat one day when we drove by. Alcohol abuse.

Thread Information