Smile You applying for finanical aid? Come in!

Ok I went to go apply for Financial Aid again and I used the same "Aid" website that my school basically recommends. (UF directs you to FAFSA) I was able to transfer a lot of financial info from last year into the year I am applying for, however, some things have changed. For instance, my mom doesnt pay for shit, however, it says that $3K is expected from my family. MMMmmk. However, I really am not getting any money from her, but from my work. And thats where I remembered something I heard 2 years ago..

An idiot I used to work with got financial aid to go to police academy. She told me she applied EVERYWHERE. Apparently, she got a lot of funds from an array of small Aids and was pretty well endowed. Now she wasnt rich or anything, but she was able to pay for school and concentrate on her studies. On the contrary, theres me...I work part time and go to school full time and because I work, school could have better results (not grades, but performances...I am a theatre major)

So my question is...should I apply for more than one Student Loan? (I dont get scholarships...or at least know how to)

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Ok I went to go apply for Financial Aid again and I used the same "Aid" website that my school basically recommends. (UF directs you to FAFSA) I was able to transfer a lot of financial info from last year into the year I am applying for, however, some things have changed. For instance, my mom doesnt pay for shit, however, it says that $3K is expected from my family. MMMmmk. However, I really am not getting any money from her, but from my work. And thats where I remembered something I heard 2 years ago..

An idiot I used to work with got financial aid to go to police academy. She told me she applied EVERYWHERE. Apparently, she got a lot of funds from an array of small Aids and was pretty well endowed. Now she wasnt rich or anything, but she was able to pay for school and concentrate on her studies. On the contrary, theres me...I work part time and go to school full time and because I work, school could have better results (not grades, but performances...I am a theatre major)

So my question is...should I apply for more than one Student Loan? (I dont get scholarships...or at least know how to)
    heck if you want to do it. I'm taking out one to have money to play with. lol.

Well....thats one option, I suppose.

I was just curious that perhaps applying for loans and not using all of them (maybe), might affect credit?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I don't qualify for federal financial aid

Thread Information