1966 Corvette Coupe

Yet another weekend in review...

ULA:

this is long... it is detailed and there will be no cliff notes... if you so choose to read this do not bitch or moan about how long it is or how misspelled the words are...

man whats going on guys... looks like ive missed some serious shit around here this weekend...

looks to me like warnings might be gone... weve lost about 50% of our active members... and shit in general is hitting the fan...

well heres my weekend... took a ride in my buds cobra to dallas for a college buddies wedding... a trip totaling about 900 miles... 700ish of which were topless...

had a great time and i b4 you ask nooooooo i didnt hook up with any women, but there are stories about that... here we goooo sit back relax and enjoy my weekend...

fridays trip there was pretty slow... i mean come on oklahoma and north texas is just alot of corn... but we had the top down and i was just chillin in the back seat trying to enjoy the ride... like i said it was all slow going... we ran into an eclipse or celica (cant remember) in dallas that had us weaving in traffic at about 90 (at 4:30 in the afternoon)... but thats about all ther is to speak of...

we got to the hotel in just enough time to unpack, ask the guy at the front desk where to get beer (dude didnt know and told us to go to a gas station and ask.... jack ass), go to a gas station to get directions, and set out on a 7 mile journey for some hooch... i got like 18... buddy got like hell i dont know there were prolly 45ish beer in the car... got back to the hotel chugged about 4 a piece and went to the rehersal... not too bad of a rehersal till the buzz caused by dehydration and lack of food wore off... there i found out that my brides maid might not show, so i had no one to practice with or sweet talk (i get hosed on this shit all the time)...

after that we went to the rehersal dinner and tried to set up some shit with the brides maids... they all wanted to go clubbing (gag), but luckily it was about 9:30 when all of this shit was over and with the 45 minute drive to a club we convinced them to stick arond the hotel...

i guess this is the time to explain the girls... we wont use real names...

dre = thick girl, not too bad wore alot of weight in the upper half of her chest soooo we accepted her...

laura = turned out to take the place of my brides maid (didnt get to practice with her), well she was cute, but really withdrawn and spent most ot the time away from us...

boo = cute girl... had a thing for her because i know its sick, but she was 20 but had braces and it was kinda the highschool girl thing... real stick in the mud some times though...

erin = not cute, annoying as hell, and fucking clingy... but she roomed with dre and boo so where they were... she was

we hooked up with them in the hotel later and started drinking... tried to get to know them... things werent going smoothly, but not badly... erin was getting a lil clingy on me... so i passed her on to my buddy allen who she called aaron all night (hence her name)... dont ask me how i did it... one minute shes on me calling me babe and getting a lil touchy... the next bam all over allen and he cant shed her...

well as the night wears on ppl start leaving the girls room and i end up stuck with erin... im about to die here... shes one that will tell the same story every 5 minutes... im dying... finally boo and dre come in to get something out of the room and when they leave they motion me outside... i go to the door and they are gone... (its like 100 feet to a stair way and i just walked like 7 feet)... i look both ways and boo motions me from a stairwell so i start hauling ass to catch her... that girl could fly, but i track them back to my room where everyone is talking (bastards left me for the buzzards)...

we all chill for a few untill erin starts roaming the halls... (i dont know y she just didnt go to be she was really "drunk" or so she said...) after boo and dre hid in the bathroom to avoid her the groom let her in and she went toward allen (who was under the covers) and he starts like freaking out and comes up with the excuse she cant lay with him because boo and dre stole his pants (dont ask me he's a dumb ass)... so now he cant get out of bed because he has pants on and she doesnt care and climbs into bed with him anyway... dre and boo sneak out i bust out and all my other friends do too...

so allen is in the room with erin with "no pants on" alone... she apparently starts rubbing at his dong and kissing him on the neck so he tells her that he had a g/f who is pregnant named rosalita that he is marrying in like 3 months (i cant make this shit up)... i dont really think she cared much, but by that time we started to feel sorry for him and went back down to the room...

the night pretty much died then so after loosing erin we chilled outside and killed most of the beer we had we and turned in for the night...

To be continued...
    Last edited by predator; 06-12-2006 at 08:08 AM.

1966 Corvette Coupe

day 2... we get up for the wedding... participate in it... hang out with the maids at the reception and book it to the beer store and back... they are having a dinner later that night so we chug 5 or so beers a peice in about 45 minutes and haul ass to the dinner.. (we are pretty damn drunk, i know i know lightweights)... we stumble in grab some food... talk to the parents of the bride and groom... (i used the brides mom as a crutch to help myself stay straight while standing)... talked to the brides maids and tried to set something up... well boo and dre were being homos about clubbing again and i think they are used to getting thier way, but once again it was lateish soo we told them to go if they wanted, but we would be at the hotel...

we all ended up at the hotel (starting to sobber fast)... i drank about 3 maybe 4 more beer and we decided to go to the bowling alley and hang out... i bowled like an 86... fell down once and slid like 5 feet down the lane... and well i was pretty drunk...

dre made a bet with my buddy dave that she could beat him at pool and whoever lost had to get in the pool at the hotel with thier clothes on... i think she got 2 maybe 3 turns in the game... so we are all sitting around shooting pool... boo is blowing me off by answering questions as shortly as possible... and im sobbering up so my like B+ pool skills are now approaching the D+ range... we go to the rooms dre hops in the pool (way too many clothes to get to see anything good on those tigo biddys)... we chill some... play some cards... still not getting anywhere, but by this point we just figure enjoy the company screw the getting anywhere... boo's being a lil bitch about not going to a club shes all pouty, but hey i have a cute girl sitting next that im trying to teach black jack too... i dont really care if she is pouty... i finish off a few beer we all go to out respective rooms and crash...

TBC...
    Last edited by predator; 06-12-2006 at 08:12 AM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    LMAO, you know you can make money writing books, right? We won't pay you here but I'm sure there are people elsewhere that will.

1966 Corvette Coupe

damn it... it didnt post the last day... i dont want to have to retype that shit... especially for you un aprciative jackasses...

-me

1966 Corvette Coupe

damn it here goes again...

day 3... pretty much a drive home... erin cant fucking drive... shes all over the road... following the cobra way too close (so damn close i was hitting the car with cheesenips and i assure you at that speed, which is well above a cheesnips termanal velocity they dont fly well)... jerking during lane changes and just cant friggin drive... luckily this means that dre and boo end up in the cobra with the top down by the border... allen got pissy about having to ride around with erin so he was pissy after we picked him back up in arkadephia...

not too crazy of a weekend, but hey it was fun and got to hang out with some girls and spend some time with the buds... the other post i had about day 3 was better, but i guess i can thank the awesome capabilities of this site for making me retype it...

-me

ps might do a lil editing to this later... dont know... but what ever you jack asses will just complain...

Shit
    Women drivers scare the shit out of me sometimes.

1966 Corvette Coupe

btw talking to dre on yahoo messenger right now... may not have been as bad of a weekend as i thought...

-me

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Dr.Dre.? tell him i said "wad op nega"

1966 Corvette Coupe

yeah unfortunately she a stang girl...

"davids stang is so nice... wow i love that drop top... oh you have a corvette.. should have got a mustang...."

-me

P.S. its a shame that if me and dave take her and boo out for a cruise and she rides in the cobra the only thing she will be able to say about my car is "well he has nice tail lights..."
    Last edited by predator; 06-12-2006 at 02:47 PM.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

hahaha ... you need girls that u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    "davids stang is so nice... wow i love that drop top... oh you have a corvette.. should have got a mustang...."

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Cliff Notes???? There are alot of misspelled words also. Why didn't you hook up with some chicks? Cause they were black?

Shit
    Who would take a Stang over a Vette? Thats like wanting a Tempo over a Lexus LS series.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Booze+cute girls+not gettin any=questionable manhood

why didn't you tag the nasty one.....it's all pink in the middle and after a few beers even the scabs peeling off won't bother you

Shit
    SeVeReDiStOrTiOn you have SeVeRe problems, lol.

1966 Corvette Coupe

yeah yeah yeah question the man hood, but not in it for the ass...

especially from the ugly one... dude that is just sick...

nooooo way... the big titted one... yeah maybe... the other one... i would really have to fight the urges, but the ugly one could do anything and she would get no responce out of me...

-me

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    yeah yeah yeah question the man hood, but not in it for the ass...
    especially from the ugly one... dude that is just sick...

nooooo way... the big titted one... yeah maybe... the other one... i would really have to fight the urges, but the ugly one could do anything and she would get no responce out of me...

-me
    ? why must you fight. just love. Big tits are your friend. dont fight urges as long as it with female fun parts.

Thread Information