Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Y2K....this thread is just for you

Early present to myself. Goes with my other 2 I have..Michael Lewis and Jim Everett

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

They'll start choking soon. Its the Saints they don't belong in a Superbowl

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    They'll start choking soon. Its the Saints they don't belong in a Superbowl
    the odds are strongly against them making it but yet they still have better odds than the cowgirls.

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the odds are strongly against them making it but yet they still have better odds than the cowgirls.
    So do the Bears

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    So do the Bears
    so do the browns

Gray/ White

Oh Snap!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Dallas has 0 chance at making the Super Bowl.

That jersey should be great for housework

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post

yeah, when shit falls off the counters you know I'll catch it.

white
    2000 Z28

If they play for a perfect season they won't make the sb. If they play for home field advantage and rest they get a cake walk to the sb. Nobody will beat their starters at the dome. Especially in the nfc

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    If they play for a perfect season they won't make the sb. If they play for home field advantage and rest they get a cake walk to the sb. Nobody will beat their starters at the dome. Especially in the nfc
    that's already been decided as to what they're gonna do. I thought it was pretty cool of Peyton too. He had a team meeting and told them that the decision to play for 16-0 or to rest players was bigger than him and should be a team decision so the team voted not to rest players. That goes both ways. If you rest players it's been proven time and again that your chances aren't any better due to rust. I say go for it myself because they'll never get this opportunity again most likely. That's the kinda shit in life you don't let pass you by. The first step of that is going week to week. Dallas isn't going to roll over and they're coming in there with far more to gain than the Saints. I talk shit but Dallas is going to play some ball Saturday. If the saints play like they did the last 2 weeks they could be in deep shit.

red
    95 Z28

Is Colston doing endorsements for Dyson vacuums now or something?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    maybe you didn't catch the title of this thread so I'll post it again for you slow learners

Y2K....this thread is just for you

98 Formula
    06 duramax

are you on Sarge's payroll now or something?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

that's already been decided as to what they're gonna do. I thought it was pretty cool of Peyton too. He had a team meeting and told them that the decision to play for 16-0 or to rest players was bigger than him and should be a team decision so the team voted not to rest players. That goes both ways. If you rest players it's been proven time and again that your chances aren't any better due to rust. I say go for it myself because they'll never get this opportunity again most likely. That's the kinda shit in life you don't let pass you by. The first step of that is going week to week. Dallas isn't going to roll over and they're coming in there with far more to gain than the Saints. I talk shit but Dallas is going to play some ball Saturday. If the saints play like they did the last 2 weeks they could be in deep shit.
    I bet New Orleans rolls Dallas by 3 TDs, Dallas won't come ready, as usual, Tony Homo is due for a 3 int game, and DeMarcus Ware even IF he plays, won't be 100%. This has blowout written all over it IMO.

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Best posts of the thread

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I bet New Orleans rolls Dallas by 3 TDs, Dallas won't come ready, as usual, Tony Homo is due for a 3 int game, and DeMarcus Ware even IF he plays, won't be 100%. This has blowout written all over it IMO.
    remember...I'm a saints fan and I see it being a lot closer game than you think. Romo has thrown for almost 300 and 400 yards the last 2 weeks. He's gonna have a chance to go after their secondary. They also average almost 130 yds/came rushing. They're main problem is going to be getting rid of the December curse and putting it out of their minds. If they give up a few big plays early to the Saints that could be real bad for them. I hope you're right but until I see it I'm assuming a close game that could come down to the 4th quarter. The Saints have been awesome in the 4th all year so I hope that streak continues.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

remember...I'm a saints fan and I see it being a lot closer game than you think. Romo has thrown for almost 300 and 400 yards the last 2 weeks. He's gonna have a chance to go after their secondary. They also average almost 130 yds/came rushing. They're main problem is going to be getting rid of the December curse and putting it out of their minds. If they give up a few big plays early to the Saints that could be real bad for them. I hope you're right but until I see it I'm assuming a close game that could come down to the 4th quarter. The Saints have been awesome in the 4th all year so I hope that streak continues.
    Dallas is not better than NE, look what the Saints did to the Pats in the dome. Romo tends to play worse the more pressure he is under. They need to win this game, but its in December, at the dome etc. This will be a slaughter.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Dallas is not better than NE, look what the Saints did to the Pats in the dome. Romo tends to play worse the more pressure he is under. They need to win this game, but its in December, at the dome etc. This will be a slaughter.
    I never look at games that way. The cards is a perfect example of why. They beat the vikings and then turn around and cough the ball up 7 times and lose to the niners Monday.
    I hope you're right and I do think that if the Saints are hitting on all cylinders they can be magnasty at home but it just takes Brees to have a bad game or a couple turnovers and all that goes out the window.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I never look at games that way. The cards is a perfect example of why. They beat the vikings and then turn around and cough the ball up 7 times and lose to the niners Monday.
    I hope you're right and I do think that if the Saints are hitting on all cylinders they can be magnasty at home but it just takes Brees to have a bad game or a couple turnovers and all that goes out the window.
    I am so confident that Dallas will get into the fetal position and take a butt fucking like the rookie inmate who meets the angry cell block veteran who has been deprived of a woman for ten years, that I will buy a Tony Homo jersey if Dallas wins the game

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Red face

Go Steelers!!

:\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information