98 Formula
    06 duramax

wtf is wrong with people?

I just read the story on the wench from Texas that hung herself AND her 4 kids. WTF are people thinking anymore? "Oh, my life sucks so I'm going to kill myself.....oh yeah, I might as well kill my children too." Damn, that pisses me off. If you want to kill yourself I don't have a problem with that. Take a drive out to a deserted road and stick a pistol in your mouth. Don't take out some little kids with you.
    In the same article they told about 2 or 3 other women that had shot and drowned their kids. A couple of them got off by "reason of insanity". I just don't understand it. I get it that some people are screwed up but what I don't get is why they feel they have to kill kids on their way out. I hope there's a special place in hell for these people that's just a little hotter than the rest of hell.

White
    2002 VY SS

I hear you... This is another example of when kids get dragged into adult's personal problems. That was pretty extreme though. We had an incident a while back near where I live. Scared the shit out of me when I heard about it. Crazy people living so close and all...

http://www.thecrimeweb.com/katherine_knight.htm

This was a really big deal by our standards...

Black
    99 Z28

Holy crap!!!! Australia isn't as prone to having those types of murderers. She's scarey!!! That's just messed up.

The whole baby killing mother thing, that's a nasty trend. Those mothers are pretty messed up. At least that one took her own life too. Remember a few years ago about the mother who locked her kids in the car and pushed it into the lake? What about the mother who drowned her 5 kids systematically in the tub.

Crazies!

gold
    2000 honder accord

There was this lady that lives right behind my G/F and she stuck her baby in the microwave, and drown her 4 year old son. She is in the loony bin and not in the chair. How is that fair?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

My personal observation are two fold.
    1. The "nut houses" are packed to the brim and cannot take anymore. Too many fruitcakes are out right now simply because they cannot admit them to mental institutions where they belong.
    2. Many fruitcakes have no insurance. No insurance in this country= your walking on the streets.
    Putting people in jail that have mental issues is in itself against the law and an truly insane person cannot be locked up in jails or prisons. By law they must me admitted to a mental institution which prescribes heavy ass drugs and opens the doors. Of course the fruitcakes do not take their medicine and kill everybody in sight. The process is repeated many times over every day.
    The solution? Easy. Build more mental faculties. Taxpayers pay up.
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

mate. breed. kill. repeat.

My objective viewpoint is that if one is truly insane, then a rational person will never comprehend why someone would do something like this. In her mind, who knows, maybe there was some kind of compelling circumstance. This doesn't excuse the action, but may explain it.

My feeling as a parent is that I hope this person burns in hell for what they did. My purpose in life is to support the health and well being of my family and I will do whatever I have to do to make sure they are cared for. I really feel for those kids.

White
    1998 Trans Am

wow, that one australian chick reminds me of that one southpark where cartman makes the kid eat his parents in chili, creepy. "you ate your parents, you ate your parents"

Dark Blue
    2000 S-10

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    My personal observation are two fold.
    1. The "nut houses" are packed to the brim and cannot take anymore. Too many fruitcakes are out right now simply because they cannot admit them to mental institutions where they belong.
    2. Many fruitcakes have no insurance. No insurance in this country= your walking on the streets.
    Putting people in jail that have mental issues is in itself against the law and an truly insane person cannot be locked up in jails or prisons. By law they must me admitted to a mental institution which prescribes heavy ass drugs and opens the doors. Of course the fruitcakes do not take their medicine and kill everybody in sight. The process is repeated many times over every day.
    The solution? Easy. Build more mental faculties. Taxpayers pay up.
    i have another solution... put them in a special area of prison where the other innmates get to do whatever they want to them (rape, torture, braid hair, whatever) kinda like hostile.

and as much as i joke on here i am not about this

it may solve a little bit of the violence problems in prison by giving them a place to vent rage

and to anyone who wants to say this is inhumane... they would have to be human first, this they are not

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

And there you have it folks. Only on the Internet does one find such simple solutions to complex social issues.

Dark Blue
    2000 S-10

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    And there you have it folks. Only on the Internet does one find such simple solutions to complex social issues.
    solutions are always simple... you just have to throw morality out the door.

and the internet allows us to do that.

God bless the world wide web and God bless america!

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I ask myself this question everyday

Thread Information