Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF women?!

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Angry WTF women?!

I've started house shopping. Don't plan to buy for several months, unless something I must have comes along, but can't hurt to start looking now.

So I told my gf of my doings and she got all pussy hurt about me having the house in my name only since we are not married. We were planning on living together next year when our leases were up way before I started house shopping.

After some arguing & me talking to a wall (her), I sent her a blueprint of how things are gonna go down if she wants to be on the deed. I sent this knowing full well she has no $ so she is SOL when it comes to putting any money down. Here is exactly what I sent her:

If you want to own half of the house, here's what you need to do:

1. If you want to be a 50% owner, then you need to come up with half of the down payment. I plan on putting 20% down to avoid PMI Fees. If we buy a $200,000 house, that means you need to come up with $20,000.

2. As a 50% partner, it is both assumed and expected that you will also share in all of the expenses of ownership of the property. This includes, but is not limited to: Homeowners Insurance, scheduled and unexpected maintenance, general upkeep, improvements, etc…

3. You agree to sign some paperwork that states, "In the event of a break-up and we owe more on the house than it is worth, you will pay half of the money we need to offset the loss." Example: We owe $160,000 on the house and the market drops, leaving the house worth $130,000. You understand your half of that responsibility would be $15,000. This will be due at closing when we sell the property.

4. Since the mortgage payment will be LESS than your current rent payment, you will contribute the entire amount of your rent payment every month toward the mortgage. If you're comfortable spending it now, you should be more than comfortable investing that same money in a property in which you hold 50% interest.

If you don't or can't agree to these terms, then I suggest you pay half of the "rent" on the new place, while you take the other half of what you were paying in rent and put it in the bank. That way, should things not work out you will have a cash bankroll to fall back on.

Consider it profit from the savings you are realizing for having a less expensive place to live.

The thing that ticks me off is you has no problem trying to take half of the reward while you let me expose myself to all of the risk. If one can't pay for half of what it takes to get into the place, then that person has no entitlement to any potential profits.

FYI, Keila lived w/Jay while it was all in his name and stuff was all in my name when I lived w/my ex as well.
    Then she tells me "You win. I don't care about a house anymore" Yes, she apparently needs to grow up.

I ask if she still wants to live with me and she says "I will when I'm ready" Then I asked if she's now going back on our original plan and informed her that she knows this stuff comes w/serious relationships and I cant do this if she only has one foot in.

That is where it stands right now. In the middle of the going back & forth I also told her to feel free to tell me if she wants out.

So I'm very close to telling her to fuck off...for good.

I think I will be going to the range tonight with about 400 rounds to blow off some steam.
    '07 MAZDASPEED6 GT
    '96 Mystic Cobra #5615

pie
    free

I'm sorry, I think you mistook this site for livejournal.com

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    I'm sorry, I think you mistook this site for livejournal.com
    I'm sorry, you have mistaken AAG for tech.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    I've started house shopping. Don't plan to buy for several months, unless something I must have comes along, but can't hurt to start looking now.

So I told my gf of my doings and she got all pussy hurt about me having the house in my name only since we are not married. We were planning on living together next year when our leases were up way before I started house shopping.

After some arguing & me talking to a wall (her), I sent her a blueprint of how things are gonna go down if she wants to be on the deed. I sent this knowing full well she has no $ so she is SOL when it comes to putting any money down. Here is exactly what I sent her:

Then she tells me "You win. I don't care about a house anymore" Yes, she apparently needs to grow up.

I ask if she still wants to live with me and she says "I will when I'm ready" Then I asked if she's now going back on our original plan and informed her that she knows this stuff comes w/serious relationships and I cant do this if she only has one foot in.

That is where it stands right now. In the middle of the going back & forth I also told her to feel free to tell me if she wants out.

So I'm very close to telling her to fuck off...for good.

I think I will be going to the range tonight with about 400 rounds to blow off some steam.
    friggin women... that shit happened to me 2 years ago... looking to buy a house and my ex thinks she has a say in what house i get "you're not buying that one" i said "what makes you tihnk that" she says "because i don't like it" i looked right at her and said "i personally don't give a fuck about what you desire, want or need in a house... it's my money being spent and not a dime of yours... so if you want to have an opinion you can start forking over some rent money for the past 8 months you've been living here... go make me food..." and she got pissed and stormed off to her moms house...

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    friggin women... that shit happened to me 2 years ago... looking to buy a house and my ex thinks she has a say in what house i get "you're not buying that one" i said "what makes you tihnk that" she says "because i don't like it" i looked right at her and said "i personally don't give a fuck about what you desire, want or need in a house... it's my money being spent and not a dime of yours... so if you want to have an opinion you can start forking over some rent money for the past 8 months you've been living here... go make me food..." and she got pissed and stormed off to her moms house...
    Mine thinks I'm loaded b/c I mod my cars, bought my gun, etc. Bitch, I ain't poor, but I ain't Bill gates. Do you see a Viper outside? Don't be fucking stupid. Nor am I anyone's sugar daddy. She told me "I'm not paying you rent." Fine, then keep paying more rent for your apartment. I will be in my cozy house living it up fucking more whores like I did before I met you.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Mine thinks I'm loaded b/c I mod my cars, bought my gun, etc. Bitch, I ain't poor, but I ain't Bill gates. Do you see a Viper outside? Don't be fucking stupid. Nor am I anyone's sugar daddy. She told me "I'm not paying you rent." Fine, then keep paying more rent for your apartment. I will be in my cozy house living it up fucking more whores like I did before I met you.
    sounds like my ex... if i was you i'd ditch the bitch...

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

hahaha. go make me food. the last time i told my woman that, she laughed at me

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Junkie97 View Post
    hahaha. go make me food. the last time i told my woman that, she laughed at me
    mine cried...

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

mine cried...
    mine actually does every now and then.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

hmm... how much did that option cost???

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

mine cried...
    Mine cooks almost everynight and helps me clean when she is not in school. I definetly did the right thing going back to my Hispanic GF. She treats me great.

I agree with Spaz and Magic man. Free loading worthless biatches. I own my house but my GF never tries to tell me what to do nor has she ever tried to move in with me and be a effing free loader. That shit pisses me off.

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

sex. as in lack there of.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by zbizkit View Post
    Mine cooks almost everynight and helps me clean when she is not in school. I definetly did the right thing going back to my Hispanic GF. She treats me great.

I agree with Spaz and Magic man. Free loading worthless biatches. I own my house but my GF never tries to tell me what to do nor has she ever tried to move in with me and be a effing free loader. That shit pisses me off.
    and your girl is HOT!!!

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

I will be in my cozy house living it up fucking more whores like I did before I met you.
    WINNAR!!!!!!

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

and your girl is HOT!!!
    Yeah thats a bonus, BUT is so nice not dealing with CRAZY ASS SPOILED WHINEY NO SELF RESPECT ATTENTION WHORE WHITE BITCH SLUTS any more.

But sometimes I miss them. j/k lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    WINNAR!!!!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by zbizkit View Post
    Yeah thats a bonus, BUT is so nice not dealing with CRAZY ASS SPOILED WHINEY NO SELF RESPECT ATTENTION WHORE WHITE BITCH SLUTS any more.

But sometimes I miss them. j/k lol

00 TA PWTR, 98 VertTA NBM
    80 TA BLK, 80 Formula NBM

magic man, can i use this contract when i encounter a similar situation?

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Quote Originally Posted by GULLETT17 View Post
    magic man, can i use this contract when i encounter a similar situation?
    feel free

EDIT: She spit out more childish & selfish bs so I told her to contact me when she can talk like an adult & like she cares. Nothing since. We were supposed to go to her brother's on Friday. Looks like I can hit Atco instead now if the rain stays away.

00 TA PWTR, 98 VertTA NBM
    80 TA BLK, 80 Formula NBM

feel free
    good cuz i agree w/ it all !!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information