Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

WTF?? Story inside.

I can see how this is really funny.. but it is kinda sad.. I was talking to a buddy of mine and this si what he says.

HIM : i'm actually talking to this girl. havent met her yet. been talking to her as a friend i guess since august last year.you are going to think im an idiot
    but i dont care, shes in pennsylvannia, i planned on visiting her this summer
    but that may have to wait since you are coming home you've been around way before i knew she existed

ME: umm yeah thats pretty lame.. across the country to get soem pussy.. forget that shit get some cali ass lined up..

HIM: im not going across country for pussy you know thats never been my game

ME: oh.. ummm ok dude. im not going to argure with you but thats kinda stupid. so you find some chcik that you enjoy talking to onlie and you think your met for each other.. there is more than one chick in the world and 1 they arnt across the country 2 you hae nver met her 3 dating would not be worth it 4 its gonna cost a fuck load of the lcpl dollars to visit.i talk to chicks online all the time that lve all over the place.. but no way in hell would i ever go an visit someone in hopes of a long term/long distance relationship plus it mkaes you look like a desprate loser.

HIM: well, thats the thing. i dont care what people think. i wanna do my own thing. make my own choices by my own influences. not everyone elses. i know what i want and what i need. i dont ask anyone for anything. i just want to be myself

ME: ok? but there is a line of ignorance and subberness that you dont need to cross.. and flying to pa to meet some internet girl.in hopes to find your loved one is across that line. weither you want to listen to others or not. thats just stubborn as fuck.

HIM: well, you've known me a while. im stubborn it'll be ok. priceline.com has the cheapest tickest in the world. one trip won't hurt. never been to pa b4 anyways. if shes completely different than shes seems over the phone then ill just never look back

ME: you have freinds for many different reasons and one reason is to try and stop them from doing stupid shit liek this.. I try the same shit with adam but no bite from him.

HIM:well i dont think he is stupid for marrying her if thats what they both really want.

ME: free spirt or not.. you need to stop and think.

HIM: as long as that shit dont get fucked up in the long run

ME: what about after you meet? You gonan go back and live in cali for 3 more years then what? she gonna move to alabama with you and your dads house? you gonna go visit her one week end and get married so you can move in with each other..

HIM: well if things seemed rathere interesting then maybe i would visit her again or she could visit me. im not going to alabama to live. fuck that state
    i would live with her parents b4 mine they are rich. mine aren't lol

ME: ....

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Baah! Let him go. Who cares. A true friend should support his friends no matter how fucked up you think it is.

At age 19 those are the little life lessons you look back at someday and either say"That was stupid and embarrasing" or "I'm glad I did that".

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    Baah! Let him go. Who cares. A true friend should support his friends no matter how fucked up you think it is.

At age 19 those are the little life lessons you look back at someday and either say"That was stupid and embarrasing" or "I'm glad I did that".

agree

ps- what part of PA is she from? if she is anywhere past west of say....Lancaster *and personally i wouldnt even go that far* RUN lol... those girls are.... just plain weird.

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

so he wants to travel & meet some chick? big deal.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

napoleon: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.

kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Tell me where she lives. Ill go try her out for him.

But seriously what part does she live in and just dont fight him on it. If he goes he'll probably realize that you were right and he made a stupid mistake.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Tell me where she lives. Ill go try her out for him.

But seriously what part does she live in and just dont fight him on it. If he goes he'll probably realize that you were right and he made a stupid mistake.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

So.... Why are you being a cockblock?

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    So.... Why are you being a cockblock?
    errrr, you mean a c*#@ shunt?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

your friend needs to go to college-there is enough poontang there for him.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    I can see how this is really funny.. but it is kinda sad.. I was talking to a buddy of mine and this si what he says.

HIM : i'm actually talking to this girl. havent met her yet. been talking to her as a friend i guess since august last year.you are going to think im an idiot
    but i dont care, shes in pennsylvannia, i planned on visiting her this summer
    but that may have to wait since you are coming home you've been around way before i knew she existed

ME: umm yeah thats pretty lame.. across the country to get soem pussy.. forget that shit get some cali ass lined up..

HIM: im not going across country for pussy you know thats never been my game

ME: oh.. ummm ok dude. im not going to argure with you but thats kinda stupid. so you find some chcik that you enjoy talking to onlie and you think your met for each other.. there is more than one chick in the world and 1 they arnt across the country 2 you hae nver met her 3 dating would not be worth it 4 its gonna cost a fuck load of the lcpl dollars to visit.i talk to chicks online all the time that lve all over the place.. but no way in hell would i ever go an visit someone in hopes of a long term/long distance relationship plus it mkaes you look like a desprate loser.

HIM: well, thats the thing. i dont care what people think. i wanna do my own thing. make my own choices by my own influences. not everyone elses. i know what i want and what i need. i dont ask anyone for anything. i just want to be myself

ME: ok? but there is a line of ignorance and subberness that you dont need to cross.. and flying to pa to meet some internet girl.in hopes to find your loved one is across that line. weither you want to listen to others or not. thats just stubborn as fuck.

HIM: well, you've known me a while. im stubborn it'll be ok. priceline.com has the cheapest tickest in the world. one trip won't hurt. never been to pa b4 anyways. if shes completely different than shes seems over the phone then ill just never look back

ME: you have freinds for many different reasons and one reason is to try and stop them from doing stupid shit liek this.. I try the same shit with adam but no bite from him.

HIM:well i dont think he is stupid for marrying her if thats what they both really want.

ME: free spirt or not.. you need to stop and think.

HIM: as long as that shit dont get fucked up in the long run

ME: what about after you meet? You gonan go back and live in cali for 3 more years then what? she gonna move to alabama with you and your dads house? you gonna go visit her one week end and get married so you can move in with each other..

HIM: well if things seemed rathere interesting then maybe i would visit her again or she could visit me. im not going to alabama to live. fuck that state
    i would live with her parents b4 mine they are rich. mine aren't lol

ME: ....
    Is the "other" person in this story happen to be hunter?

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

you told him how you feel now support him. if it works out then he'll appreciate you being there for him. if it dont, then you can point and laugh and say i told you so. either way, you win!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

how ugly does a chick have to be to resort to internet dating? Also, if she can't find a guy on the entire east coast and has to look to the west coast just what kind of catch is she gonna be? I'd tell him good luck and start stock piling jokes now.

Black
    99 Z28

lighten up ya prick.

seriously, give him support. Maybe, it is someone who he will click with. Maybe there's something really there for him. How do you know it's not?

It's not a big deal either way. A trip to get out for a while is always nice and he's got someone to hang out with where he's going. Maybe she's completely weird and it'll be a terrible idea. He'll figure that out when he gets there. If he does it, he'll know it was a dumb idea. If he doesn't do it, he'll wonder for a helluva long time.

I can see you're looking out for him, that's your thoughts on it at least. He's kinda made up his mind about it anyway, so why not just go with it instead of being a jerk about it?

Black
    99 Z28

By the way, you're pointing out how stubborn he is being, do you see at all that you might be kinda stubborn yourself?

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    how ugly does a chick have to be to resort to internet dating? Also, if she can't find a guy on the entire east coast and has to look to the west coast just what kind of catch is she gonna be? I'd tell him good luck and start stock piling jokes now.

u never fail on the halarious posts

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS-Awesome

tell him to wait till, i dono say...........august 3rd to visit her....so on august 2nd he can go to spaz's shindig
    No Replacement For Displacement

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post

agree

ps- what part of PA is she from? if she is anywhere past west of say....Lancaster *and personally i wouldnt even go that far* RUN lol... those girls are.... just plain weird.
    If she lives in York I can test her out. lmao

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

lmao..watch the girl is my ex.. the one im trying to get a restraining order on, ask if the girl is in hazleton aha

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Thats what im talking about.

This girl is 4'11 and from India.

he is 6'5 from hickville alabama... weird combo

of. and she is a virgin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information