Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Wrong B-day on ticket?

Quick question. I got a really stupid ticket last night, I ll follow with the story, but my b day is 5/25/88 and the dumb ass wrote my b day as 5/25/68....Dose that mean anything as to gettig out of the ticket?

As for the story. Driving to the Avs game with my girl, I had a parking pass for lot A and I was not to sure where that lot was I just knew I had to take a right on 8th. So I see 8th and a cop on foot directing pedestrian traffic is standing in the middle of the right turn lane to get onto 8th so I pull up beside him. My girl rolls down the window and asks if this is where we need to turn to get into lot A and he says yes but I am not in the turn lane so he points and says you have to go up the street and flip a u turn and come back. Well my turn signal is already on and if I go up the street I couldnt see the end of the line to turn left into my paring lot. So the cop walks away, the light turns green and my turn signal is still on, the guy behind me in the turn lane lets me in and allows me to get into the turn lane to turn right into my lot, cool! All I hear is a SLAM on my rear pass side window. I look back and this cop just full on punched my car! Yelling at the top of his lungs to pull over. I keep driving into the parking lot. They dont let me in the lot and tells me to stop for the cop so I do. He comes up and says "you want to be a smart ass give me your damn license" out of breath of coarse due to the fact he is full on over weight which is not shocking by any means. I explaine what I did and he dosent care so he just walks away. 20min later walks up and asks sarcasticly "do you have insurance and registration" and I reply back in equal if not more sarcastic way "WELL SURE I DO." He looks at it tosses it back into my car on my lap and says here you go. Handing me a yellow piece of paper not explaining any of it. I say "AWESOME" and follow with a AWD burn out, being in the S. All I hear is him yell is "you piece of shit." As for the ticket its for turning from wrong position 3pts $100.00 or 1pt $80.00 mailed in within 20 days. End of story I hate cops who are on a power trip. I really endangerd lifes and broke the law with that move lol.
    Last edited by 98T/Aformula.; 10-02-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Nope.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Just read your entire post.

Clerical errors are not grounds for dismissal of a ticket.

And you are a moron for acting that way towards a police officer.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Yeah your right he had total right to punch my car for a legal lane change I was out of line. Before I even said a word he asked me why I was trying to be a samrt ass? I have total respect for cops that do there job not the ones that decide to be a dicks for really no reason.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Yeah your right he had total right to punch my car for a legal lane change I was out of line. Before I even said a word he asked me why I was trying to be a samrt ass? I have total respect for cops that do there job not the ones that decide to be a dicks for really no reason.

While I don't agree with the officers ALLEGED actions.... Did you Cross a solid white line?????

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    While I don't agree with the officers ALLEGED actions.... Did you Cross a solid white line?????
    I was right where it started so I might have hit it with one tire. Overall nothing to constitute a ticket.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

You fucked yourself by doing a burnout

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    You fucked yourself by doing a burnout

After? How so?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

After? How so?
    Because regardless of whether or not you were cited for that, being immature ruins your credibility.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

After? How so?
    Because a burn out while fun and all is usually illegal..

2011 Prius

Why you egging? Most of use would have done the same thing...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

After? How so?
    If you decide to fight it he will tell the court you displayed contest of speed/reckless driving. What if he hit your car again you were going to get out and show him whose boss? I have gotten pulled over for stupid shit and I have gotten out of all my tickets (luckily) mainly because I didn't cop an attitude whether the cop was a dick suck or not.

You better hope the cop doesn't show-he probably will now.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Why you egging? Most of use would have done the same thing...
    Me? Nah I do burnouts too! But I know they are illegal as all hell.. Well @ least here in PA. they are.

Show boating
    wreckless driving
    wreckless endangerment
    Failier to maintain control of a motor vehicle

Just to name a few.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

I have had one speeding ticket my whole life and have been pulled over over 15 times I know how to talk to cops I fully respect them. But when they act like they are better then you and talk down to you and act like you are less of a humen that really pisses me off I dont care if you have a badge on. I do my job really well he should do the same.

On another note he clearly had a hard on for me because of the following factors. One I am 21 years old driving that car. Two I am 21 years old thats that if I was a 41 year old man, thats how old I am on my ticket, drivng a Cadi with my wife I am 100% positive shit would have been different. He already had a bad taste in his mouth before I could even say a word to him.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Ps. road rage is illegal too. I suffer from it myself from time to time.. Some cops just get all bent out of shape when it comes to motor vehicles. He clearly blew it way out of proportion.. An appology even if it goes nowhere is a sign of respect. You can always fight the ticket, IMHO I would. Attitude and anger will get ya nowhere with the police. They hold all the cards.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    If you decide to fight it he will tell the court you displayed contest of speed/reckless driving. What if he hit your car again you were going to get out and show him whose boss? I have gotten pulled over for stupid shit and I have gotten out of all my tickets (luckily) mainly because I didn't cop an attitude whether the cop was a dick suck or not.

You better hope the cop doesn't show-he probably will now.
    But he did not give him a ticket or have any proof he did a burnout after so, unless there's video... If so, then it's here say...

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Quick question. I got a really stupid ticket last night, I ll follow with the story, but my b day is 5/25/88 and the dumb ass wrote my b day as 5/25/68....Dose that mean anything as to gettig out of the ticket?

As for the story. Driving to the Avs game with my girl, I had a parking pass for lot A and I was not to sure where that lot was I just knew I had to take a right on 8th. So I see 8th and a cop on foot directing pedestrian traffic is standing in the middle of the right turn lane to get onto 8th so I pull up beside him. My girl rolls down the window and asks if this is where we need to turn to get into lot A and he says yes but I am not in the turn lane so he points and says you have to go up the street and flip a u turn and come back. Well my turn signal is already on and if I go up the street I couldnt see the end of the line to turn left into my paring lot. So the cop walks away, the light turns green and my turn signal is still on, the guy behind me in the turn lane lets me in and allows me to get into the turn lane to turn right into my lot, cool! All I hear is a SLAM on my rear pass side window. I look back and this cop just full on punched my car! Yelling at the top of his lungs to pull over. I keep driving into the parking lot. They dont let me in the lot and tells me to stop for the cop so I do. He comes up and says "you want to be a smart ass give me your damn license" out of breath of coarse due to the fact he is full on over weight which is not shocking by any means. I explaine what I did and he dosent care so he just walks away. 20min later walks up and asks sarcasticly "do you have insurance and registration" and I reply back in equal if not more sarcastic way "WELL SURE I DO." He looks at it tosses it back into my car on my lap and says here you go. Handing me a yellow piece of paper not explaining any of it. I say "AWESOME" and follow with a AWD burn out, being in the S. All I hear is him yell is "you piece of shit." As for the ticket its for turning from wrong position 3pts $100.00 or 1pt $80.00 mailed in within 20 days. End of story I hate cops who are on a power trip. I really endangerd lifes and broke the law with that move lol.

You should have listened to what the cop said by going down and pulling a u turn. He probably took it like you didn't want to listen to what he said and just wanted to cut in line to get to the parking lot faster......Just pay the $80 and forget the whole thing. You will get that point back in one year (as long as you have no other violations). You should report him for hitting your car, especially if you have any kind of dent.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Fight it? How....with his behavior and the cop as the witness, he has no case. If you would of contained himself and just taken the ticket, then yes he probably would of won the case.

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    But he did not give him a ticket or have any proof he did a burnout after so, unless there's video... If so, then it's here say...
    He doesn't need proof or a video you fucktard. Does he need that shit for the illegal lane change? No.

If the cop goes to court and says to the judge he did a burnout afterwards, the judge will most likely believe the cop and hold it against the dumbass kid.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Big D Z View Post
    He doesn't need proof or a video you fucktard. Does he need that shit for the illegal lane change? No.

If the cop goes to court and says to the judge he did a burnout afterwards, the judge will most likely believe the cop and hold it against the dumbass kid.
    I don't see how it would... Maybe it's me and the OP comes in bitching and complaining that he hit his car. Now the cop is complaining he did a burnout? How come he did not give him a ticket then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information