Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Wow ignorant people....

So it's Halloween. At a party at my friends apartment. We let people in to out
    party and play beer pong and drink our shit.

Two dudes; one of which starts hitting on me. I tell him I'm taken so he leaves me alone. But then goes on about how "he's not here so he won't know". I told him to fuck off.

So then he hits on one of my girls; and her bf just got up to go to the rest room. And he was saying well you can kiss me
    cuz he's in the bathroom. She told him to fuck off.

Then he goes after another girl and one of our guy friends sees this. So he pretends that he's her gf so he leaves her alone.

He would try and do gay things to cop a feel on us.

And then he told one of my girls bf, "Im gonna fuck your gf". So the house owners told them to leave.

So they go.

Then a few hours later they come back. And so it's 3 guys arguing to my group of like 15+ guys.

So I go out there. I was holding my beer, standing back and listening. One of the 3 starts yelling and my guys are just talking like "dude we let you into our home, let you drink our beet, hang out, have fun and then you treat out women friends like a peice of meat.

They start to migrate over my way. I'm the only chick out there....

Then one of the three SHOVES me to the ground. I fall to the ground. My heels go flying, my beet breaks on the ground from the hit; my fishnets tear and my knee and ankle get cut open from the cement.

Not even before I hit the ground he was getting the lay down from all of my group

I didn't even know most of the people that were with my group.

Man shit got serious at least two of the guys on my side broke fingers from hitting these dudes.

But whatever. What a pussy. You gotta throw down a girl to prove you're what kind of man exactly?

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Update

There's fcking blood on my white peacoat!!!!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

been their done that never again, only had that happen once at one of the many party's me and my bro's with throw. And from that point on nobody that we didnt know was aloud to come unless one of our friends knew them. I despise people like that, its ok he's a badass cause he can push a girl around ha douche bags.

silver
    2002 ws6

in my day anyone that touched a woman like that got a friendly face pounding.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Fucking dumbasses...glad you're ok, sorry about your coat.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

White
    1995 Camaro Z28

I dont think Ignorant is the right word for this thread

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post

Two dudes; one of which starts hitting on me. I tell him I'm taken so he leaves me alone. But then goes on about how "he's not here so he won't know". I told him to fuck off.

So then he hits on one of my girls; and her bf just got up to go to the rest room. And he was saying well you can kiss me

Then he goes after another girl and one of our guy friends sees this. So he pretends that he's her gf so he leaves her alone.

And then he told one of my girls bf, "Im gonna fuck your gf". So the house owners told them to leave.

So they go.

Then a few hours later they come back. And so it's 3 guys arguing to my group of like 15+ guys.

So I go out there. I was holding my beer, standing back and listening. One of the 3 starts yelling and my guys are just talking like "dude we let you into our home, let you drink our beet, hang out, have fun and then you treat out women friends like a peice of meat.

Then one of the three SHOVES me to the ground. I fall to the ground. My heels go flying, my beet breaks on the ground from the hit; my fishnets tear and my knee and ankle get cut open from the cement.

Not even before I hit the ground he was getting the lay down from all of my group

Man shit got serious at least two of the guys on my side broke fingers from hitting these dudes.

But whatever. What a pussy. You gotta throw down a girl to prove you're what kind of man exactly?
    OMG.. Are you okay?

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by manarth5103 View Post
    I dont think Ignorant is the right word for this thread
    Ignorant of the the fact they would get their asses beat if they physically assaulted a female.

White
    1995 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Ignorant of the the fact they would get their asses beat if they physically assaulted a female.
    there are many crude but befitting words for those kinda people

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Bleach.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS--SOLD

i hope all is okay. i would also like to be notified 2 weeks in advance of your next party during warm indiana weather so as i may drive my ss down to party with you.

are you sure its blood or is it the beet that broke on the ground

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

And you have no video of this why?

2006 GTO

I am so happy I don't have to deal with those type of people anymore.. when you were getting pushed down you should have immediately kicked him in the nuts..

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea that's people that's just looking for an ass beating! Thats one of my pet-peaves; treating women like that and pushing/hitting woman. Those dudes deserve to be paralyzed IMO. Thats one reason why I dont go to many parties....too many people out there like that; especially when some people get with some drinks in them.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post

So they go.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

I think I got the blood out.

And those dudes got a beat down for sure. Few of my boys got clocked in the face.

But that dude that shoved me and the Dude that kept hittin on the girls got beat up gangsta style lol.

We had knifed and guns and I told my guys that trash ain't worth it. They weren't even man enough to make their first hit a man

Pussys. Those fools just made me laugh cuz they were so stupid.

I think I got the blood out. After during their beating my guys kept askin me if I was ok and I think that's how I got the blood on my jacket.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by tallnick View Post
    I am so happy I don't have to deal with those type of people anymore.. when you were getting pushed down you should have immediately kicked him in the nuts..

That and a stiff punch to the neck!

Unfortunately, there are dirt bags like that walking around. They are mentally challenged and most likely get their asses beat often.

Sorry you were in his line of fire. Next time... brace yourself when they come toward you and be ready to strike back, or, don't stand in the line of fire

Hope you weren't scraped up too badly

Oh, and a class in self defense can come in handy in situations like this when there aren't 15 guys around to come to your rescue. I highly recommend it. It's nice to know you can take care of yourself no matter how big a guy is

2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    That and a stiff punch to the neck!

Unfortunately, there are dirt bags like that walking around. They are mentally challenged and most likely get their asses beat often.

Sorry you were in his line of fire. Next time... brace yourself when they come toward you and be ready to strike back, or, don't stand in the line of fire

Hope you weren't scraped up too badly

Oh, and a class in self defense can come in handy in situations like this when there aren't 15 guys around to come to your rescue. I highly recommend it. It's nice to know you can take care of yourself no matter how big a guy is

I agree I am a huge advocate to self defense classes..

NBM
    98 trans am

this thread thoroughly pissed me off. i wanna beat those kids

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information