NBM
    99 TA

that kicked ass!

black
    98 WS6

nnnnnice!

Black
    2002 WS6

Some luck involved there. But yeah, good driving.

I see pure shitty driving.

Forcing passes, using other cars to make yours stick through the turn, divebombing....

im going to go with almost all the other drivers raped him in the butt after that race was over.... he needs to stay off the track if he drives like that....pure shit.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2K Camaro Z28

Good driving.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post

Forcing passes, using other cars to make yours stick through the turn, divebombing....

im going to go with almost all the other drivers raped him in the butt after that race was over.... he needs to stay off the track if he drives like that....pure shit.

I agree. All he did was push his way in...with out actualy touching the cars. Thats not racing.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post

could you do that without spinning out and wrecking?
    doubt it..

sure the guy forced his way through and was agressive... but you have to admit there was some driving skill involved in that

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

I can't believe nobdy traded paint...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

That guy drives like Robby Gordon!

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

That was some aggressive driving. If it was a 1 -3 lap event... did what they had to do to win. If it was a 500 mile event... probably never finished the race.

The car was fast and he or she stuck the nose in under the competitors. This person got lucky that they didn't either wreck themselves or wreck any other cars. Didn't make any friends on that deal. I guarantee there was some paint swapping.... a couple times. But good car control (by everyone) not to wreck.

Hence the razor sharp edge of being a good hard racer or just driving over your head. Takes skill, aggressiveness and a whole lotta luck.

Just my .02.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    could you do that without spinning out and wrecking?
    doubt it..

sure the guy forced his way through and was agressive... but you have to admit there was some driving skill involved in that

It has to do with luck more then it has to do with "Skill"

Any car will stick very well in the first few laps of any event....if he could still do that after lap 10 even, you'd see some wrecking.

As for his skill....I see none.

Anybody can force there way by, and make it 3 wide through the turns multiple times. Thats not driving, thats being an idiot. A true driver uses his skill to set his car up, and the car infront of him for the pass.

And yes, he did make contact with 3 cars during that entire deal...you can hear it and see the movements from his incar, showing he was using the car to the outside of him, to hold his line....luckily the guy he was touching had enough skill, and good enough grip in his tires to not wreck...of course, we cannot see in the rearveiw but perhaps he did wreck them anyway...i wouldnt be surprised.

heres a play by play of the touching...

in the first hard braking turn, a red car (Cant see numbers very well so bear with me) he taps the car infront and uses him to help him slow down....contact #1.

After that turn, he goes to the right, to make the right hand turn up ahead, a yellow car is ahead, a car behind him was to his right obviously, so he was 3 wide...he taps that yellow car heading into the turn....obviously to push him toward the apex to make the turn....contact #2

he then makes it 3 wide again, heading into a left hand turn, his car wiggles, there was a red car to his right...he obviously hit him to make that turn aswell....contact #3.

Divebombs along a long right hander, makeing it 3 wide...again. notice he nudged that green car ahead of him contact #4.

Then hits the yellow car to his left in the very next turn, while 3 wide...i wouldnt be surprised if the green car to the very outside wasnt wrecked....contact #5

actually, after a closer look, looks like that green car pulled out of the turn ok and got ahead of jackass here...

he then goes a few turns without hitting anybody... (Im surprised) but hits the grass offly good to pass 3 guys...

his punching the gas like he does in the apex of the turn is where his lack of SKILL is VERY Evident...you dont do that, it'll chew up your tires something feirce....i hope this is a sprint race, cause after a few more laps, all those guys he hit will be passing him like grandma in the fast lane.

Conclusion....Dean Evans is an idiot.

Black/Gold....Now Sold...
    10th Anny. Firehawk #001

Quote Originally Posted by 98LSGUN View Post
    I can't believe nobdy traded paint...
    and I've seen a few Elises around town...none of them sounded like that!

Thread Information