Thread: wow

NBM
    2002 pontiac Trans Am Ws6

wow

Is it ME or does it seem like those Mustang guys are really cocky and brag about how ford racing is the best out there!!! pssshhhh yea right honestly its sad when the GT 500 which is supercharged cant take a Z06 which is all naturally aspirated so keep talking smack because I'll be cruising down the road in my TA while your so called mustang is found on road dead= ford

2011 Prius

This thread will end well...

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by seth_12 View Post
    Is it ME or does it seem like those Mustang guys are really cocky and brag about how ford racing is the best out there!!! pssshhhh yea right honestly its sad when the GT 500 which is supercharged cant take a Z06 which is all naturally aspirated so keep talking smack because I'll be cruising down the road in my TA while your so called mustang is found on road dead= ford
    lol.

NBM

They always use that same comeback well your car is a piece of crap that's why they stop making it and its like dude do you realize that these cars still have a better value than mustangs even after 8 years when their production stop and i bet their value will still be greater in 10 years vs. your bad little pony

NBM

How do you post videos on here

2011 Prius

I own a Ford?

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by seth_12 View Post
    They always use that same comeback well your car is a piece of crap that's why they stop making it and its like dude do you realize that these cars still have a better value than mustangs even after 8 years when their production stop and i bet their value will still be greater in 10 years vs. your bad little pony
    You get involved with arguements like that?

NBM

haha yea i actually do....there is plenty of guys that drive a mustang around my town and you know some of them are my friend and every time we hang out i can never hear the end of it about how my car should of been made like this or how they screwed up that really gets old after awhile and i didn't mean to offend anyone other that owns a ford I'm just talking about "some" of the mustang owners that make it like it seem if you don't drive a stang than your driving a piece of crap.

2011 Prius

That's funny because in a way, that's what your doing.

See, I on the other. Like the Mustang, I may not respect it as in a Muscle car. But it's an eye con and would love one for a Daily driver. The Mustang is not what it use to be, it's soft. I hope and feel that the new 5.0 will give it some balls...

But again, there is some fast stangs out there, but takes allot of money compared to an LSx's. Kinda the purpose of the "Muscle/Pony Car". But argue over it is not the way to do it. Run it or shut up.

Thread Information