Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Would you date...

Would you go on a date with a girl you KNEW had a boyfriend? I said no...now I feel like shit, why didn't I say yes damn it.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

you had a conscience, if you date her she'll do the same thing to you, it will suck when it happens to you and no one needs to be involved with a shallow person like that.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

no... she is a piece of shit for not leaving the man she is with if she wants to fuck around with you... infact... next time you see her.. punch that whore in the mouth...

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

hell no!! I'll be honest here and say I have messed around with a girl who has had a boyfriend and I would never consider dating her. That will come back and bite you in the ass!!!

silver
    2002 ws6

shit yeah! especially if you dont like the guy. fuck her and give her back. then party.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

I started once but couldnt continue. Felt bad for the other guy.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I have been with alot of girls that have had boyfriends and normally I would not ever trust them for anything more than a fun fling however some girls are only with a guy that doesn't treat them right because either they feel bad about leaving the guy or are just afraid of being alone. I don't see a problem with it but you need to get everything from her up front like why she wants to be with you, if she is leaving the other guy or whatever. Chances are she just doesn't want to be single but doesn't want to be with her current bf either. Does it make her a shitty person? No, maybe a little insecure though.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i need clarification..... Fuck the girl or DATE as in pursue a relationship with her? She is not right in the head if she has a boyfriend and is DATING other guys. But if all you want is just an easy piece of ass and she just wants to bang too, you are young..... Hit it. throw her back. let her fuck up her relationship if thats what she wants. But dont start dating her and then come back here all pissed off cause she two times you and is a psycho. Shes flat out showing you the kinds of things you can expect in being involved with her.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    I have been with alot of girls that have had boyfriends and normally I would not ever trust them for anything more than a fun fling however some girls are only with a guy that doesn't treat them right because either they feel bad about leaving the guy or are just afraid of being alone. I don't see a problem with it but you need to get everything from her up front like why she wants to be with you, if she is leaving the other guy or whatever. Chances are she just doesn't want to be single but doesn't want to be with her current bf either. Does it make her a shitty person? No, maybe a little insecure though.
    Interesting point. there are a lot of girls that stay with a guy for way tooo long for a variety of reasons and the boyfriend not always being so innocent.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

She said a "date", and she doesn't seem like the one night stand type. I'm really debating changing my mind seeing if she still wants to. Best way to get an idea what's up and the situation would be go on the date.

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

go on a date, fuck her, then cut off communications

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    She said a "date", and she doesn't seem like the one night stand type. I'm really debating changing my mind seeing if she still wants to. Best way to get an idea what's up and the situation would be go on the date.
    have fun with your new nightmare kid lol

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Good thread topic. I'm really interested in hearing everyone's perspective on the subject. I question today's societies moral standards.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Would you go on a date with a girl you KNEW had a boyfriend? I said no...now I feel like shit, why didn't I say yes damn it.
    Is that code word for fucking or are you talking about an actual date? I'd screw the hell out of chic that had a b/f but I wouldn't bring her to a movie or some shit. Now a married woman is a different subject....and no I wouldn't.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    i need clarification..... Fuck the girl or DATE as in pursue a relationship with her? She is not right in the head if she has a boyfriend and is DATING other guys. But if all you want is just an easy piece of ass and she just wants to bang too, you are young..... Hit it. throw her back. let her fuck up her relationship if thats what she wants. But dont start dating her and then come back here all pissed off cause she two times you and is a psycho. Shes flat out showing you the kinds of things you can expect in being involved with her.
    NM....stanger already asked

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

if i was back in college, single, horny, drunk, and never had to see the bitch again......then Yes.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Maybe by "date" what she really means is hey I'd like you to go pay a ton of money for my dinner and then Im gonna go home and fuck my boyfriend.

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Quote Originally Posted by mcarse81 View Post
    Maybe by "date" what she really means is hey I'd like you to go pay a ton of money for my dinner and then Im gonna go home and fuck my boyfriend.
    happened to me, but she went back to her ex.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by mcarse81 View Post
    well done man. now this is definitely a possibility and something the average 18-30 yr old whores will pull these days. Well played.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    well done man. now this is definitely a possibility and something the average 18-30 yr old whores will pull these days. Well played.
    I had that shit happen to me 2 weeks ago. even went and did salsa dancing. yeah what the fuck right? Never did that before adn I'll never do it again! lol I thought for sure I was getting some. Maybe my lack of rythm on the dance floor is what made her bail! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information