Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Would you call this dude a real freind?

Ok, I just got a call from a so called "freind" of mines about 3 min. ago. I have this girl that I kinda am interested in that I go to school with, he knows that I'm interested in her. So this is the call I get:

Nick:Wasup man! I've got something to tell you
    Me: Whats up bro.
    Nick:You know that girl from our English class that you talk to?
    Me:Yea what about her?
    Nick:Well she's on my dick.
    Me:Ok.
    Nick: Dude I met up with her at the movies yesterday and we made out and I fucked her!
    Me:Cool man.
    Nick:I know right! I go out with her know.
    Me: O really?
    Nick:Yea, so I just called to tell you that, shes on my dick man.
    Me:Ok, thanks for letting me know.
    Nick:Yea no problem.
    Me:Ok, bye

Ok, if this is true would you still call him a good freind? Even though he knew I liked her and decided to go ahead and take advantage of her anyway?

Or are you throwing the BS flag up on this and you think he's just trying to get on my nerves?

Tommorow do you think I should go to school and go up to the girl and ask if she goes out with Nick? Or should I not do that?

Need some opinions on this.

Thanks guys.

Black
    99 SS

ah highschool bliss

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

just tell her the convo you had with ur "bro"

if its true, say you're a whore and fuck you to good ole' nick

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Again with the negative threads.
    1st if you were interested you shouldn't have waited
    2nd not a good friend but people hang around with there types
    3rd bang chick take picks send to friend

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

hold a gun to his head and see how he responds.

whether hes doing/did it or not, hes a shitty friend and you should probably give him the nix regardless. find out if they are infact doing what he said they are doing, if they arent fucking tell her what he said and get her all pissed off and she'll definitely make him look like an ass.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I wouldn't even bother with the chic...she's tainted with your "friends" cawk now. If it bothers you that much i'd set this nick guy straight though. Just let him know what he did was BS (even if you were stalling on making a move) and that you're not going to talk to him about the girls you're interested in anymore. You'l learn that there's some weird dudes out there bro...some get off on stealing girls and banging ex's.

2011 Prius

4tf, ass rape him.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Again with the negative threads.
    1st if you were interested you shouldn't have waited
    2nd not a good friend but people hang around with there types
    3rd bang chick take picks send to friend
    Buy me my exhaust for my truck and i will make a positive thread for you. Until then you don't have to post in my threads if you don't like them.

And i was just taking it slow, not trying to rush into things, I was just trying to be nice.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    hold a gun to his head and see how he responds.

whether hes doing/did it or not, hes a shitty friend and you should probably give him the nix regardless. find out if they are infact doing what he said they are doing, if they arent fucking tell her what he said and get her all pissed off and she'll definitely make him look like an ass.
    Yea thats a good idea, he drives a taurus and is probably going to jail within the next 2 years, he'd be pretty embarrased if I actually asked the chick, i think it'd be good for him give him a smack back to reality, and show him what happens when you lie to people.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Buy me my exhaust for my truck and i will make a positive thread for you. Until then you don't have to post in my threads if you don't like them.

And i was just taking it slow, not trying to rush into things, I was just trying to be nice.
    I don't think she like it slow

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I wouldn't even bother with the chic...she's tainted with your "friends" cawk now. If it bothers you that much i'd set this nick guy straight though. Just let him know what he did was BS (even if you were stalling on making a move) and that you're not going to talk to him about the girls you're interested in anymore. You'l learn that there's some weird dudes out there bro...some get off on stealing girls and banging ex's.
    Yea I met him last year (in 10th grade), I don't wanna fight him or anything I just think he deserves to be embarrased. And I can't believe he'd snatch a girl from me that I've been talking to for like 2 weeks and i told him to his face I liked her. She seemed like she was starting to like me to and bam all gone. Fuck him and his ricer taurus. I'm gonna embarrse the shit out of him tommorow.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

first dude who says "bros before hoes" needs an ass whooping...i absolutely hate that phrase. In fact, i would let my bro, bang any hoe b/c he is my bro.

My feelings: you softend her up and took too long, he DonJuan'd his way on the tender meat. Move on time. Don't blow a relationship with your buddy b/c he thought with his dick.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    I don't think she like it slow
    Apparentley not man. So how bout that exhaust? haha.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    first dude who says "bros before hoes" needs an ass whooping...i absolutely hate that phrase. In fact, i would let my bro, bang any hoe b/c he is my bro.

My feelings: you softend her up and took too long, he DonJuan'd his way on the tender meat. Move on time. Don't blow a relationship with your buddy b/c he thought with his dick.
    no offense dude but thats fucking lame ass. You're tellin HIM not to BLOW a friendship with his buddy? You think that was a respectful classy move to just randomly call this kid up and say what the kid did? Maybe the topic hits close to home

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Apparentley not man. So how bout that exhaust? haha.
    Give me head and I will open that exhaust up for you... JK, we had a 5.3L truck, with Flowmaster 40 Series, 4 inch tips that where long as hell. Sounded nice as hell.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    no offense dude but thats fucking lame ass. You're tellin HIM not to BLOW a friendship with his buddy? You think that was a respectful classy move to just randomly call this kid up and say what the kid did? Maybe the topic hits close to home
    i jsut don't see the reason to get bent out of shape over something like this. thats all. I'm sure the 2 guys had been talking her up for the last 2 weeks anyway, saying "oh how hot she'd be in bed" etc... so it was probably anyone's game. Really, i'd be more pissed at HER for choosign him since I put the time into her.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Give me head and I will open that exhaust up for you... JK, we had a 5.3L truck, with Flowmaster 40 Series, 4 inch tips that where long as hell. Sounded nice as hell.
    There is a quaint little city here in Ca called San Francisco I think you would fit right in.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i jsut don't see the reason to get bent out of shape over something like this. thats all. I'm sure the 2 guys had been talking her up for the last 2 weeks anyway, saying "oh how hot she'd be in bed" etc... so it was probably anyone's game. Really, i'd be more pissed at HER for choosign him since I put the time into her.
    im just looking at it under the perspective of the dude had the nerve to fucking take that position and CALL the kid and say that the way he did. If hes hitting it, good for him, but he didnt have to rub it in the kids face. alls fair in love and war, but its the principal of it that would piss me off. rub it in someones face, but god forbid they get pissed off, then they are the ones being unreasonable right? thats just where im coming from. he might not actually be doing her, who knows.

I almost think he should be like, i dont know if its true or not but so and so is telling everyone hes fuckng you. Even if he is, shes gonna be pissed that the kid has such loose lips.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

So if your buddy fucks your wife it's cool because he was thinking with his dick right? Yes I know it's completely different but the point is your buddy made the first move to ruin your friendship. If the OP never talks to this Nick guy again it won't be his fault...same goes for you and your bud. I think it's BS and cowardly to let stuff like that slide just because someone doesn't want to "blow a relationship".

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    So if your buddy fucks your wife it's cool because he was thinking with his dick right? Yes I know it's completely different but the point is your buddy made the first move to ruin your friendship. If the OP never talks to this Nick guy again it won't be his fault...same goes for you and your bud. I think it's BS and cowardly to let stuff like that slide just because someone doesn't want to "blow a relationship".
    exactly.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information