Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

worst day in long time

so day started off great wife made breakfast went to work ,after few hrs into it boss called me in to his office said i had a very important call . turns out it was my best friends wife she was crying . i asked whats wrong and then it hit me my best friend has passed away . i dont know what to do he has left behind a wife and great son i feel so bad . i have wife and 2 girls and dont know what i would do with out them . so just had to get this off my chest know that i really dont have anyone to talk with ls1.com members are the only friends that i got left really sucks ...

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Just be there for the family, try to help in any way you can.

I know what you're going through, I lost a very good friend a little over 4 years ago and still think about him almost every day. He died in a tragic rock climbing accident and left behind a 16 year old step son that he basically raised. He had just gone through a divorce too and his ex-wife took it pretty hard.

My condolences.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

sorry to hear about your buddy.......it makes us stop and really appreciate what we have.

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

yes it does his poor wife i feel so bad he ran his own shop and just bought a shit load of toys new truck harley tools boxes so on and didnt have credit life on anything . she has her mom dad and sister close by but they didnt like him cause he had tatoos

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

SORRY BUD!! I just lost a good friend about 10 months ago and it sucks major balls! Hang in there and vent when needed!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

i cant imagine losing my best friend, or anyone close for that matter....im sorry to hear this....

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Condolences offered. A life can end suddenly...but when it's a loved one...it really hurts.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

sorry to hear that... hopefully they have funds that they will be able to pay any bills they may have... if not i'd try to start a fund raiser for them...

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

thanks but he didnt have any setup but with all the toys he had if she sells it all she will be ok but still dont know why the good ones always go and ass holes in the world live for ever.i am helping as much as i can but his son is not takeing it very well they were very close did everything with each other .

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Just remember that the good die young unfor!! Life ain't fair at all

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Condolences buddy. I'm afraid only time is going to heal this one. Hang in there.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'm so sorry to hear that. I take it it was sudden. Like mentioned, all you can do is try to be there for his wife and son. Supporting them will also help you to grieve as well.

Hang in there

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

im trying for his sons sake poor kid ,will not come out of his room. pissed off at the world, i am going to visit again tomarrow and try to get him to go with my girls and i to forget about it for little while if at all possible, but visitation is also tomarrow so its going to be tuff i am willing to anything i can but just dont know what to do if anyone has had this happen i would love to know how you did it.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by pewter Z28 View Post
    im trying for his sons sake poor kid ,will not come out of his room. pissed off at the world, i am going to visit again tomarrow and try to get him to go with my girls and i to forget about it for little while if at all possible, but visitation is also tomarrow so its going to be tuff i am willing to anything i can but just dont know what to do if anyone has had this happen i would love to know how you did it.
    I've had my brother and good friends pass on (Not many but enough) It never gets easier and the wound never heals but gets easier to coup with as time goes on. How old is the son? Its going to be tough regardless but depending on age, different things can happen. My best advice is to grieve! Nothing wrong with crying one bit, anyone who tells you different don't know jack. Don't try to hold back you're emotions because it will just crush you from the inside out. It is alright to be mad at the World for the time being but it will go away. Depending on many factors, counseling may be in order for the family/friends. Too many factors we don't know but just know that it is nobodies fault and the World will go on. Condolences again

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

thanks for all the advise

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

well visitation was at funeral home today and tell you what some people are rude i felt so bad my buddys son only wanted a hug one more time before they put his dad to rest and they wouldnt let him . so when no one was looking we all gathered around him casket and i lifted him up so he could get his wish mad him so happy just to touch him one last time . i almost knocked the directer out when he said no one is allowed to touch him what the hell is that not what visitation is for to say good by and farewell ? it was one of the hardest days for me to see him like that . however it will get better with time i hope

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Sorry again to hear it bud! Losing family/friends is the hardest thing we can do in life and its a guarantee to have to do it These next few days will be the hardest since the "shock" has faded and moved more into the "acceptance" stage. Remember to watch you're temper because as you can already tell, it will flare up! Hold strong and remember that each passing day gets easier. It never goes away but it does heal to a certain extent

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

very true it flares fast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Its hard to say how long it will last since it differs with different people. I have quite a bad temper and usual it flares up over little shit that it shouldn't After the funerals I noticed about 2 weeks and I was back to my normal self (Temper wise) which wasn't much of a improvement. Instead of thinking about his death, try remembering and celebrating his life and who he touched. Its always said but it really helps.

White
    '10 ZR1

My condolences - am sorry to hear about your friend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information