Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

white
    98 trans am

worst day after christmas ever..but got better

So i wake up at around 11. i take a shower then get a txt from my gf she wants to break up im like wtf day after christmas... shes over at her friends house when i call her so im like WHAT THE FUCK and she hangs up. well her friends little cousin, i dont know how old he was, calls me and says " you better knock your shit off bitch before i whoop your ass" then hangs up this naturally pissed me of even more so i call him back and scream" ill kill you, you piece of shit" hes like come over to that girls house and see what happens. So im in the trans am and i haulllllll asssss to her house and as soon as i get there here comes this punk running out to my car yelling and cussing me i just get out and punch him hard right in the forehead, he lands onhis ass and starts saying hes sorry a ton of times*btw after this happens i find out this kids only 15 im 18 so i was like ohh shit*, then his dad comes out im like ohh shit, so his dads like wtf is going on. After tell his dad the whole ordeal his dad yells at the kid and lets me talk to my ex her excuse is " all my friends said you were using me" i told her that wasnt true she said she needs sometime to think about it so i was like f-off and get in the car and leave with a nasty burn out. I come home and tell my dad he bitches at me for hitting a minor and says something like blahhh blahhh blahh thats a fellon and shit im like ok.... first offense im sure they'll let it slid with probation, well cops show up and im like omfg... theyre like did you hit so and so im like yes they ask why so i explain to them and show them the txts he sent me sayin he was gonna stab me and all this shit, they look at each other and were like huh looks like the kid got what was coming to him i was like thats a first coming from a cop... sooo comes down to it i didnt get introuble, later that night i was in town and me and my buddies decide hey lets play tag in walmart so we do for a good half an hour or so made my day alittle better, so as we were leaving i bought a MONSTER and we sat in the lobby area cooling off talking and i look up and see a girl thats ppl greating shes like 20 im like damnnnn shes hot, so my friend looks at her and points at me mouthing he thinks your hot through the glass so she looks at me and says heyy come here.. im like ohh shit, so i walk in there me and her talk for abit and she gives me her number and i give her mine then all of the sudden she hugs me and kisses me took me by surprise and i told her txt me when she gets off work cuz we had to leave she says " ok hun" so im off me and my buddy are driving around in my car and i stop to get some gas, when i pull out a guy in a oooo id say 95-96 mustang gf revs the piss out of it at me so i rev back, he says " is that a v8" i felt like saying no just says trans am on the side for no reason, but i say yeah hes says" wanna get your ass handed to you" i said by what your pussy assed rustang, hes like ha ha kid your funny, soo we go down to the park and we stop and i honk 3 times, its cold as hell here too btw prolly 25 degrees so doubt full i'll catch traction, so i baby it up to around 35 then punch it and i smoked this guy really really bad. so we keep going up to the top of the hill and turn around, his wife/gf is laughin cuz he lost so hes like SHUT THE FUCK UP and smacks her hard i said holy shit and then he's like i couldnt catch traction lets do it from a run, i said alright i'll still beat you dude, he says " fuck off kid i'll beat your ass this time" so we start up and he honks twice and punches it so do i when i hear him hammer it and i pull really hard now and beat him even worse than the first time.... i pull over and give him thumbs down and he passes me going around 100 and flips me off out the window, i laugh my ass off and drive up to the gas station and drop my buddy off and come home... thats how my day went

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

dude whatever, i dont care that the police didnt do anything, my dad is gonna sue the shit out of you for punching me like that

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

"i'll kill you" This is where I realized no one in this story was going to be rational

white
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    "i'll kill you" This is where I realized no one in this story was going to be rational
    i was just alittle pissed off cuz her friends cousin had to act like a hard ass and call me when i was already mad just made it worse, at first i thought it was one of my friends always prank calling me being dumb but come to find out it wasnt

white
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    dude whatever, i dont care that the police didnt do anything, my dad is gonna sue the shit out of you for punching me like that
    haha ohh shit never thought he might sue me dont think that he will though cuz he made his kid apologize... as i did for hitting him sooo, after all that the girl trys txting me acting like everythings fine now

murdered out 06 z06

im from missouri and that was me in the mustang

white
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    haha yeahh right ur cars sick as hell man, id still race you for fun though

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post

pewter
    2000 camaro ss

You have to get priorites right, Make the car go faster, spend money on that

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Im dumber after reading that.

2002 Camaro Z/28 Pewter

I think the real question is what ever happened with the chick at walmart?!?!?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by BadBlueBird* View Post
    Im dumber after reading that.

+1... or would this be -1?

Another day Another 5th ARM5280's Avatar

Black
    Murdered 2006 GMC Sierra

This is a prime example of this comment "People on LS1 are just a bunch of punk kids that don't know shit about cars or life" which is of course is said on a ton of other forums.

I like this place as do others. So in the future the next time you want to tell us a story....DON'T.

Just sit in your room and tell the story to your tickle me elmo.

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

kids

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Punctuation is your friend.....

I couldn't read it all; sorry.

From the first few sentences though, it seems like you got pissed and irrational over some bitch. Wrong choice.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew[/ame]

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Everytime a dude asks if it's a v8 that's almost a guranteed kill...if they don't know it's an LS1 they sure as shit don't know what even a stocker can do.

Pics of this walmart greeter...never thought i'd say that EVER

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Everytime a dude asks if it's a v8 that's almost a guranteed kill...if they don't know it's an LS1 they sure as shit don't know what even a stocker can do.

Pics of this walmart greeter...never thought i'd say that EVER
    all the greeters around here are 80 years old or in wheelchairs.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Oh, to be 18 again.

Wait... no thanks

What a day dude !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information