Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

working out with no-xplode

I work out like crazy and never have been a big supplement guy. But I have a small fram build, and want to put some size on. I've tried celltech, and nitrix, but wasn't too impressed. With hard training, is no x-plode really that good? I have seen a ton of advertisement and reviews are very good for the product. Let me know if you have taken this.

i personally havent taken it but alot of guys on bodybuilding.com have great things to say about it. prob. not much help to your question though
    Click for full size

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I work out like crazy and never have been a big supplement guy. But I have a small fram build, and want to put some size on. I've tried celltech, and nitrix, but wasn't too impressed. With hard training, is no x-plode really that good? I have seen a ton of advertisement and reviews are very good for the product. Let me know if you have taken this.
    You must be a hard gainer? Yor best bet is to up your daily calorie intake. You will need to eat the right foods, roughly around 6 meals a day get plenty of rest ( atleast 8 hours rest daily) and weight train 3-4 times a week. Its also important to lift heavy weights with fewer reps rather than smaller weights with more reps. You have watch those supplements, they tend to add body mass, but its usually water weight, and anything with creatine can cause muscle cramps. I use to take the GNC Weight gainer 2200 Gold which packed 2200 calories into 1 shake ( about 5 servings per container) and I wasn't very impressed. Your best results will comeby eating lots of foods high in protein and carbs, plenty of rest and proper weight training.

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

I used no explode, and was pretty sure I could tell a difference. I really liked it while I was on it. If nothing else for the placebo effect.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

I have found the best supplement (really just protein powder which = food) for weight gain I ever used was Mammoth 2500.

Albeit I gained mostly a fat bloated gut but someone with your frame might see better muscle gains.

You take it right and it adds 2500 calories per day. That plus decent diet should get you over the hump.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

works great for me. i eat alot of food for the calories I burn during working out. i posted nice gains in a short amount of time and have been pleased. I started on it last fall and haven't stopped. No side effects or anything. I dont have the frame for bulk, but I am toned and defined like no one else and the ladies love the 6-pack! Get the Orange mix over the Fruit Punch it tastes much better.

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Just got home with the no-xplode...time to start eating and crankin the weights. I'm going to avoid the weight gainer for now simply because I always fear the bloated belly. Im goin to try to eat 6-10 small meals a day to keep the meatbolism roaring.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

as stated in a previous thread no-xplode kicks ass. start off with 1 scoop and see how you respond dude. youll love it. it gives u this intense drive to lift and then you work out really hard and get mind blowing pumps. its the real deal.

where can you get this stuff? GNC? is it expensive?

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

I got it at GNC. It is regularly $65 but it was on sale for $54 but I'm a gold card member and got it for $44.

damn thats expensive how much do you get in a jug?

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

It weighs 1.81 lb. Being the dumbass that I am, I had to try it tonight and I have to go to bed soon (10:40 here) and I am wired. I can't sit still and It does make you want to work out to release some of that energy. It could be the placebo effect happening, but I doubt that because the muscles in my lower back are pulsating and I didn't even do back tonight. Cool shit and I hope i can brag about the results.

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

I got it at GNC. It is regularly $65 but it was on sale for $54 but I'm a gold card member and got it for $44.
    shit you can get it off Ebay for 30-40 bucks. I paid $39 for mine at the vitamin store...Don't go to GNC they have everything marked up high for profit

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

It weighs 1.81 lb. Being the dumbass that I am, I had to try it tonight and I have to go to bed soon (10:40 here) and I am wired. I can't sit still and It does make you want to work out to release some of that energy. It could be the placebo effect happening, but I doubt that because the muscles in my lower back are pulsating and I didn't even do back tonight. Cool shit and I hope i can brag about the results.
    you are feeling some of the effects I do too. I take the stuff sometimes even before a softball game and what a freakin rush. I work out only 5 days a week so Sundays and Thursday off when I don't take it. 2 scoops and I swear after a work out it tingles my nose and a feel like I could swing from rafters for hours like quasimoto...lol

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

You just explained it best. All I needed was a cape. (and some more muscles)
    Last edited by cujo; 09-27-2006 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Typo

Go to massnutrition.com and you get it for 32.95.. I did a couple months back works well for me...

Its around 40 at smoothie king...but dont get grape you will definetly regret it. I had to stop taking it because I wasnt able to sleep at night since I work out in afternoons. It gave me a crazy appetite and I would eat anything I could find. It was amazing while working out but i would always get really bad headaches and would just feel like trash afterwards. Its pretty exspensive since if you take it every day its lasts about 2 weeks and averages around 40 bucks...

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Definately an expense, but worth it if I get the desired results.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

something i found, was the "cheaper" online places, their shit tastes old. almost as if it's been on the shelf for too long. i'd still reccomend gnc or vitamin world. because after shipping, unless you spend over $$$ amount for the free shipping, it's about the same, minus the wait time.

i don't think it's a placebo affect, i used to take it at forecasting school, i'd take it 30 min before i went to the gym, and i was wired, it was great. the workouts were more intense, and i was in the "zone" so to speak.

and i'm not a big supplement fan, so i expected it to taste like shit, and not to see much from it, but it was great. i stacked on about 10lbs of muscle in about 2 months, jumped up about 80lbs on the bench, about 150 or so on the Deadlift, and about 60lbs or so on the squat.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

also, i wouldn't take it 3 hrs or so before you go to bed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information