Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Work situation

Blue

Work situation

So I have this guy at work that I dont get along with and we always get in arguments,he actually threatened me one time and the boss knows about it,this happened back in feb. So we got into again at the beginning of this week,a shouting match. This guy is out of control,like a dr jekyl and my hyde,so my boss was gonna fire him 3 times already this week and hasnt,so what the hell am i suppose to about this. deal with it? Keep fighting? threaten to quit? I already told my boss that i wont work with him alone because of my safety and also told him that if he keeps him I want what happened in feb documented and I want a copy of it for just in case something happens later on down the road or if i ever have to go to court,what should i do?

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

stop being a pussy

Impounded

jk, well you can make a police report against him...depending on the threat...what was it?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

fucking document that shit! notify the local police that it is a recurring issue. that way you said something and you protect yourself. Talk to human resources at your job if they have such a thing.

Blue

Dont have a human resources,he basically had a lugwrench in his hand and raised it at me "had way up in the air aimed at me" Im afraid if i make a police report boss will try and find something to fire me with,I could care less really if he fires me as long as i get unemplyment. I told him I want it documented and he did nothing so far,that was 2 days ago. Note this is a place that ha poor management that changes procesures every other day. Its really a joke

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by tornado View Post
    Dont have a human resources,he basically had a lugwrench in his hand and raised it at me "had way up in the air aimed at me" Im afraid if i make a police report boss will try and find something to fire me with,I could care less really if he fires me as long as i get unemplyment. I told him I want it documented and he did nothing so far,that was 2 days ago. Note this is a place that ha poor management that changes procesures every other day. Its really a joke
    kick the guys ass off grounds

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    kick the guys ass off grounds
    I agree with stanger on that...as long as you're decent with your hands and your endurance isn't shit. Because if you lose it'll just get worse...and you'll be his bitch this time around. Put your pride aside and if you have a huge doubt that you could win i'd keep documenting everything and just hope the dude gets fired.

Blue

yea he is about twice my size

Impounded

although there is not enough for arrest, go file a police report in regards to everything, tell them that you are in immediate danger for your life due to this guys actions and size...

you could do that or.....

i got a couple of friends in erie that would help him out...they happen to have badges....and .45

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

be a dick to him and just dont talk to him, he'll shut his ass up. even if you need something dont go to him and if he needs something just be like "go see the boss"

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

concealed weapons permit size doesnt matter then

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Dude I know all about that type situation .... and worse where I worked his MOTHER worked there to ... Luckly another someone quit and I got transfered ... Hope it works out .....

Red
    1996 Trans Am

If they are not going to fire him, I would right up a document yourself stating the situation in Jan. and the problems you still have. Have management sign it, both of you get a copy. If they fire you because of it just get another job. Does not sound like a very good place to be anyways.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Red on Red WS6 View Post
    If they are not going to fire him, I would right up a document yourself stating the situation in Jan. and the problems you still have. Have management sign it, both of you get a copy. If they fire you because of it just get another job. Does not sound like a very good place to be anyways.
    +1 no good

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Put on your Big Boy underwear and go to work would be a good start.
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

gold
    2000 honder accord

The accountant at my work is a total dick and one day I bitched at him for counting cash in the shop where it was windy and he was dropping bills, so he tells me to mind my own buisness, and I told him he is holding the money that I get paid with so It is my buisness. Needless to say I just walked up to the office and told the owner of the shop and he got an ass chewing and me and the accountant are total dicks to each other. But it kinda gives me something to do durning the day.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tornado View Post
    sounds like you need should apply elseware hoss. No body's gonna do anything for you 'cept you. Not trying to be a dick. Good luck, that sucks !

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    sounds like you need should apply elseware hoss. No body's gonna do anything for you 'cept you. Not trying to be a dick. Good luck, that sucks !
    Yea , I used to think that too. But you should not have to quit you job because you work with a guy that is a total butt-head .. And where ever you go there will be another butt-head there that is as bad or worse ...

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Unfortunatly, this type of situation goes on every day. Stay focused on your job, avoid him, if a conflict arrises, call the police and file a report. One way or another it'll come to a head. Good Luck
    2000TA, ARCTIC WHITE, 6 SPD
    ALL THE USUAL STUFF
    A MILE HIGH & A SECOND SLOWER

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Were there any witnesses when he raised the lugwrench around you? If yes, you should get statements from them. You already have a lawsuit against them, hostile work environment, if you want to pursue it. With the manager not firing the guy you really have them by the balls if you have proper documentation. Sounds like you need to get lost from that place though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information