Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Wonderful Members with 13 second cars/John Force

God I've been gone for a while and had actually forgotten how "confused" some were.

I was just reading sooooo much bullshit I had to get up and put my boots on!

LOL I just wish I could have responded before the thread was LOCKED.

If you want to read some funny shit here is some of it. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

no but ur cam was .500 lift mine was ,470, mine was matched to my heads and intake to make more torque whiched u lacked, so when anything is done to an 01 or 02 it gives u about 30% more power than when done to ur car sweet dream buddyyyyy.....my wheels are lighter than urs u idiot I have polished aluminum, urs are coated alloy...my rims weigh 15 lbs lol.....why would they make a WS6 slower than a reg T/A, you all make NO SENSE I really have hate for you guys HATE....the suspension in them was made for both, u ever raced a WS6 from 01-02?...you notice how hard they squat compaired to your car?...kinda like drag springs?...they werent making a nascar setup you stupid $%^.....why do u T/A guys care so much...does it make u feel better that I bought my car last year and paid $15,000 for a 110,000mi WS6? I was gonna get an SS they were little cheaper and the T/A was next and they were all around like $8000-10,000, I couldnt find a WS6 under $17000

Please

Keep your confused thoughts to yourself.

A stock WS6 suspension squating like a drag set-up! SET THE PIPE DOWN AND WALK AWAY!

Sorry I just had to share this one.

not just a LS6 intake you retard, dont mouth me..all of them in 01-02 had LS6 intake yes, but some had LS6 blocks which made less pressure in bottom of engine, and they all came with a truck 6.0 litre cam!...the previous LS1's lacked the bottom end torque is why they did that....and it gave the say 98 Z28 and the 01 Z28 a .5 difference....but the suspension and the ram air on the WS6 gave another .2, and also the 01 and 02 SS and WS6 engines had a lot of them were actually LS6 blocks, and the good #241 heads.....plus the motor trend test was same driver,both SS and WS6 had 3:42 gears,alum driveshafts, and 6 spds, and ran both them 10 times....the numbers dont lie hawse...some were just faster...do you have a slower one?.....shut up aqnd dont talk to me if ur gonna mouth off bud...oh and the lighter the car dont matter when ur talkin a T/A fully loaded to a WS6 or not, they may make the weight heavier but its closer to 50/50...for birdbrains the 50/50 is better....i'll take any gutted 1998-2000 Z28...that has headers,no cats,air lid,msd wires, and a aftr markt muffler, not catback,not tuned, nothing else but what I said and I know I will win by atleast 4 tenths with all my interior....

Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Drag set-ups don't squat.....
    Well....maybe just a little...you don't want it to squat much more than 1/2" though.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I'm ashamed, yet proud at the same time to have been part of that thread.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Drag set-ups don't squat.....
    Well....maybe just a little...you don't want it to squat much more than 1/2" though.
    Yeah but half of these kids these days that have NO front end travel. So you have to allow for alot of squat to get ANY weight transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    I'm ashamed, yet proud at the same time to have been part of that thread.
    You should be you RETARD!

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    God I've been gone for a while and had actually forgotten how "confused" some were.

If you want to read some funny shit here is some of it. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

no but ur cam was .500 lift mine was ,470, mine was matched to my heads and intake to make more torque whiched u lacked, so when anything is done to an 01 or 02 it gives u about 30% more power than when done to ur car sweet dream buddyyyyy.....my wheels are lighter than urs u idiot I have polished aluminum, urs are coated alloy...my rims weigh 15 lbs lol.....why would they make a WS6 slower than a reg T/A, you all make NO SENSE I really have hate for you guys HATE....the suspension in them was made for both, u ever raced a WS6 from 01-02?...you notice how hard they squat compaired to your car?...kinda like drag springs?...they werent making a nascar setup you stupid $%^.....why do u T/A guys care so much...does it make u feel better that I bought my car last year and paid $15,000 for a 110,000mi WS6? I was gonna get an SS they were little cheaper and the T/A was next and they were all around like $8000-10,000, I couldnt find a WS6 under $17000

Please

A stock WS6 suspension squating like a drag set-up! SET THE PIPE DOWN AND WALK AWAY!

not just a LS6 intake you retard, dont mouth me..all of them in 01-02 had LS6 intake yes, but some had LS6 blocks which made less pressure in bottom of engine, and they all came with a truck 6.0 litre cam!...the previous LS1's lacked the bottom end torque is why they did that....and it gave the say 98 Z28 and the 01 Z28 a .5 difference....but the suspension and the ram air on the WS6 gave another .2, and also the 01 and 02 SS and WS6 engines had a lot of them were actually LS6 blocks, and the good #241 heads.....plus the motor trend test was same driver,both SS and WS6 had 3:42 gears,alum driveshafts, and 6 spds, and ran both them 10 times....the numbers dont lie hawse...some were just faster...do you have a slower one?.....shut up aqnd dont talk to me if ur gonna mouth off bud...oh and the lighter the car dont matter when ur talkin a T/A fully loaded to a WS6 or not, they may make the weight heavier but its closer to 50/50...for birdbrains the 50/50 is better....i'll take any gutted 1998-2000 Z28...that has headers,no cats,air lid,msd wires, and a aftr markt muffler, not catback,not tuned, nothing else but what I said and I know I will win by atleast 4 tenths with all my interior....

1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

You should be you RETARD!
    Least I didn't fab up a sequal thread bout it.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Least I didn't fab up a sequal thread bout it.
    I wish Sarge could have gotten a chance to chime in about the Ram Air gaining et on a 13 second car!! It's real funtional at those kinds of trap speeds.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Wow. Same guy's almost as funny in this thread. http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107076

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Shit I forgot all about that dip shit

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Shit I forgot all about that dip shit
    Same dipshit the OP is quoting here.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Forgot about that post

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Wow. Same guy's almost as funny in this thread. http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107076
    LOL my checks hurt ASSHole!!
    His clutch help him beat a nitrous car. It was 38* their today too. Great racing conditions as long as you have a race suspension.

383/372 CMS tuned
    2000 z28

LOL my checks hurt ASSHole!!
    His clutch help him beat a nitrous car. It was 38* their today too. Great racing conditions as long as you have a race suspension.
    only available in the 01-02 WS6 apparentaly. LOL

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Looks like Preston caught him....

RED
    2000 Camaro SS

My SS is faster Because it's red. Everyone knows the drag coeficient of a red car is .5 sec faster than any other color. :Laugh:

RED
    2000 Camaro SS

I think the WS6 got special washer fluid though.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by davered00ss View Post
    My SS is faster Because it's red. Everyone knows the drag coeficient of a red car is .5 sec faster than any other color. :Laugh:
    Yeah the Goat had red insert's in the interior. . . . . . . . It was worth 2 tenths.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Please

You T/A owners need to stop passing your cars down to your down syndrome inflicted children......

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

[QUOTE=LS2Tuner;1816532]Yeah the Goat had red insert's in the interior. . . . . . . . It was worth 2 tenths.[/QUOTE

the brighter the color the faster

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You missed SleeperC5 LS2Tuner.....it was an experience....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information