Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Question Women..............the saga continues............

So I was out with my partner(we both graduated from the same engineering program) hanging out a local tavern getting some drinks and something to eat. So then these two women come in and sit at the table next to us. five minutes after they sit down one of the chicks interrupts our conversation to ask was I a basketball player? I laugh and say no, so a couple minutes later she interupts our conversation again asking what did I do for a living. So I tell her I am a engineer and my partner does also, and her reply is you guys sure don't look like engineers. At this point I'm shocked lost for words, So she asks what area i'm from and i tell her, and she reply's N####a please I know you lying now. So at this point I'm pissed because she disrespected me(calling me the n word and a lier) At this point I really want to say something but I take the high road and just ignore her, so when they get up to leave she asks will I take her for a bike ride on my ninja. I just ignore her and she walks off. Man the quality of women has really declined...................

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Was desperate gold digger black?

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

I fear how things are going to be in 10 years..
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Was desperate gold digger black?
    yeah man there were both black, wow disrespected by my own kind I was in shock.......

Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Forget what movie it was..
    Was a LONG time ago.. Something about the future and guys had to sign a contract for sex etc.. Some dude was tired of it and wanted a robot out in the no mans land .. don't really remember more than that.. The you have to be tested clean and notarized etc sign here for sex thing is what I remember.. it was extra if the guy wanted to kiss/cuddle etc.. frakin hysterical when I watched it.. Was in the late 80s? I think

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    I fear how things are going to be in 10 years..

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sin View Post
    Forget what movie it was..
    Was a LONG time ago.. Something about the future and guys had to sign a contract for sex etc.. Some dude was tired of it and wanted a robot out in the no mans land .. don't really remember more than that.. The you have to be tested clean and notarized etc sign here for sex thing is what I remember.. it was extra if the guy wanted to kiss/cuddle etc.. frakin hysterical when I watched it.. Was in the late 80s? I think

Cherry 3000 I think, the first word is Cherry. But man I LOVE that movie. Awesome car scene involving a crane.

And you did the wrong thing man, you are supposed to fuck those bitches in the wrong hole, hit it and quit it, all in one night!

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Cherry 3000 I think, the first word is Cherry. But man I LOVE that movie. Awesome car scene involving a crane.

And you did the wrong thing man, you are supposed to fuck those bitches in the wrong hole, hit it and quit it, all in one night!
    Ahahaha That's right..Almost forgot about the Crane Scene..

Yanno, you're right.. If a chick steps up to YOU in a bar.. she's not looking for Mr. Right.. She's looking for Mr. RightNOW..

Make her face look like a glazed donut.. Give her the name of some dude you really don't like and slap her ass hard as she's leaving ..

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    So I was out with my partner(we both graduated from the same engineering program) hanging out a local tavern getting some drinks and something to eat. So then these two women come in and sit at the table next to us. five minutes after they sit down one of the chicks interrupts our conversation to ask was I a basketball player? I laugh and say no, so a couple minutes later she interupts our conversation again asking what did I do for a living. So I tell her I am a engineer and my partner does also, and her reply is you guys sure don't look like engineers. At this point I'm shocked lost for words, So she asks what area i'm from and i tell her, and she reply's N####a please I know you lying now. So at this point I'm pissed because she disrespected me(calling me the n word and a lier) At this point I really want to say something but I take the high road and just ignore her, so when they get up to leave she asks will I take her for a bike ride on my ninja. I just ignore her and she walks off. Man the quality of women has really declined...................
    Perhaps you need to hang out on the other side of town

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Perhaps you need to hang out on the other side of town
    Damn.. A woman posted and with *gasp* logic

F L E E ....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

The decline continues.................

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

yeah man there were both black, wow disrespected by my own kind I was in shock.......
    Oh ok. That's understandable I guess, I know it's common for less classy blacks to use that in friendly conversation.

But if she were white....

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Damn.. A woman posted and with *gasp* logic

F L E E ....
    Hey now...

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Hey now...

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

Click for full size
    I actually laughed here at work.. Customers are looking at me like I am on crack...
    Ahahaha
    That there is funny... I don't care who y'are..

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

I actually laughed here at work.. Customers are looking at me like I am on crack...
    Ahahaha
    That is classic.......................

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Ahahaha

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

IMHO It's not the quality that's less apparent now a days, it's the quantity of grey matter that's not apparent.. I watched a "lady" on this past Saturday, bitch about Red Lobster not having ketchup packets. She then proceeded to stuff the house bottle in her purse and walk out.. There's a smart one too..
    But I guess that's okay when you think about her getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle afterwards.. Long story short, I think you were better for not saying anything much to her about the slur.. Hey man you cant fix stupid...

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Agreed..the quality of women has gone down for many reasons midnight.
    You did the right thing by ignoring her.
    To be truthful, depending where she is from and how she grew up maps out the type of person she is.
    Black women in my opinion are very hard on their own. Why?...most likely up bringing. We can't say all are alike. But i'm saying many. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders.
    "We are faced with many obstacles". Don't like it myself.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

The best I have seen are the WTF looks I get when I get out of my car and I have either heavy metal or country music playing. Black girls look at me like they are going to have convulsions.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Now all you need to do is grow a nice thick mullet and you'll be set.

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    The best I have seen are the WTF looks I get when I get out of my car and I have either heavy metal or country music playing. Black girls look at me like they are going to have convulsions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information