Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Women are Genetically Predisposed to Cheat on their Chosen Mate!!!

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

I'm showing this to all of my female friends.

BIGRED Z
    Funny, I just crave chocolate. Seriously though, is it a suprise to you that during certain times of the cycle women are much more arousable, sexually aggressive etc? It's been documented that men are also more attracted to women during this time than normally would be. But according to the article, it would seem you only need worry if you're ugly.

Either way, making the leap from feeling more sexually attracted to a man during ovulation to a "procilivity towards infidelity" seems
    like more of an attention getting headline than actual basis in fact. Just my .02.

Lori
    Last edited by BIGRED Z; 04-04-2006 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z
    Funny, I just crave chocolate. Seriously though, is it a suprise to you that during certain times of the cycle women are much more arousable, sexually aggressive etc? It's been documented that men are also more attracted to women during this time than normally would be. But according to the article, it would seem you only need worry if you're ugly.

Either way, making the leap from feeling more sexually attracted to a man during ovulation to a "procilivity towards infidelity" seems
    like more of an attention getting headline than actual basis in fact. Just my .02.

Lori
    I read about a study where most of the women tested chose gentle caring men as ideal mates, but when ovulating they were more attracted to more masculine men than the ones they had picked as mates.

I would say that DOES mean women have a proclivity towards cheating on the men they choose as life long mates.

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    I read about a study where most of the women tested chose gentle caring men as ideal mates, but when ovulating they were more attracted to more masculine men than the ones they had picked as mates.

I would say that DOES mean women have a proclivity towards cheating on the men they choose as life long mates.
    I disagree, being more attracted doesn't equal cheating, it merely means just what it says...more attracted. Remember, women have a bit more self control in this area. But you're thinking from a male perspective, so I can see why you would say that.

I'm "more attracted" to that plasma flat screen than my bulky projection tv, doesn't mean I go out on a whim and lay down 3 grand for one just because I'm feeling froggy that week.

Point being, feeling is one thing, acting upon it is quite another. See what I mean?
    Last edited by BIGRED Z; 04-04-2006 at 07:07 PM.

I disagree, being more attracted doesn't equal cheating, it merely means just what it says...more attracted. Remember, women have a bit more self control in this area. But you're thinking from a male perspective, so I can see why you would say that.

I'm "more attracted" to that plasma flat screen than my bulky projection tv, doesn't mean I go out on a whim and lay down 3 grand for one just because I'm feeling froggy that week.

Point being, feeling is one thing, acting upon it is quite another. See what I mean?
    Sure, but if everyone on earth resisted their natural urges, it would be a prefect world, wouldnt it?

So I would tend to think that this must certainly factor a little bit into real life to some degree. But I agree... probably not much.

sounds like you have a lot of self control... I wish the same could be said for the majority of this country. He may be looking at it from a male perspective, but you are looking at it for a "you" perspective.

BC

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by anewconvert
    sounds like you have a lot of self control... I wish the same could be said for the majority of this country. He may be looking at it from a male perspective, but you are looking at it for a "you" perspective.

BC
    You may have a point there. I find many of my female counterparts allow emotions to rule their every action/thought/deed. I prefer to throw a bit of logic in with all those emotions and hormones. Call me crazy.

Personally, if I find myself tempted to cheat...then there is something wrong. Perhaps needs are not being met, or something is missing...the relationship has run its course, etc., in which case there are 2 options. Either fix the problem with your mate (or yourself), or break it off and move on. There is no need to cheat, ever. Cheaters suck.

Lori

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

This seems to be a twist on an old theme. Females of most species are predisposed to mate with multiple partners in an effort to broaden the gene pool.

You may have a point there. I find many of my female counterparts allow emotions to rule their every action/thought/deed. I prefer to throw a bit of logic in with all those emotions and hormones. Call me crazy.

Personally, if I find myself tempted to cheat...then there is something wrong. Perhaps needs are not being met, or something is missing...the relationship has run its course, etc., in which case there are 2 options. Either fix the problem with your mate (or yourself), or break it off and move on. There is no need to cheat, ever. Cheaters suck.

Lori
    Maybe it is just Kentucky women that feel this way but my wife agreed with your post.

Funny, I just crave chocolate.
    Mmmmmm... chocolate! I've been celibate for nearly six months and nice warm hug from a rich dark chocolate bar is about the only thing that gets me through.

black
    2002 corvette coupe

Yesterday, sitting here at my biz wiht my laptop, I am watching streetfighting videos. Wild stuff. Well on the video page (kinda like streetfire.net) there are advertisements for these women on Amateur Match. All these women are HOT and from my local area (monroe, LA). I go to read some of the profiles and almost ALL THE BITCHES ARE MARRIED!!!! I showed my wife, and we were both shocked as hell. There were the usual excuses about blah. blah, lonely, blah, neglected, and the usual, and all the women are in lingerie or nude.

I'm not saying anything, just stating what I just found yesterday.

P.S. I'm sure there are TWICE as many guys tho.

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

or match it up with ABC's story they did on the percentages of cheaters... women tended to cheat was way up by 40% as opposed to 25% of men.

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by norm43a
    This seems to be a twist on an old theme. Females of most species are predisposed to mate with multiple partners in an effort to broaden the gene pool.
    Doesn't really compare as they're not human, the superior species, conscious thought and all.

Last time I checked, I had no compelling urge to rip the males head off and eat him after copulation. Not to mention, we're the only species trying to avoid procreating(ie birth control), every other species lives only to pass on their genes. Also, keep in mind, the males do thier part too. ie, male lions will kill offspring from other males so the female will come into heat, he can then mate with her, and ensure his genes are carried on.

Lori

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKLE57
    Maybe it is just Kentucky women that feel this way but my wife agreed with your post.
    Maybe a geographical thing, I prefer to think I have some common sense! Hopefully there are others out there like that!

Lori

Last time I checked, I had no compelling urge to rip the males head off and eat him after copulation.
    You mean that's not normal?

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

whores, all of um!
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula
    whores, all of um!
    I thought it was hell hath no furry like a woman scorned?

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie
    I thought it was hell hath no furry like a woman scorned?
    lol, he meant US, not "um".

Pewter
    2002 camaro SS

A gay man once said to me "Don't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days, and doesn't die"

Please don't shoot the messanger, just repeating what he said.

I personally do believe, females in general, cheat more then men. I don't trust any female. If they stray, they better pray.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information