Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

woman verbally assaulted in 10 items or less line...

http://www.wisn.com/r/24662888/detail.html

SAUKVILLE, Wis. -- A Port Washington woman went to the express line, but she had a lot more than 10 items. What resulted was a verbal assault and a hefty citation.

In all, the woman had 37 items in her cart when she went to the checkout. There was no one waiting or in line at the 10 items or less counter, or express line so she asked the clerk if she could take her and she said yes. A bit later another customer came up and strenuously objected.

"I was bending over getting eight little can goods and I heard, 'Can't you blank, blank, read?' I was like, 'Are you kidding me?'" the woman said.

The man went on to call her fat and ugly. The woman said she called 911. A police officer happened to be in the area.

"He went and called her names and caused in all of my years of law enforcement, a disturbance," Saukville police Officer Barry Effinger said.

The man was issued a citation for disorderly conduct with a $429 fine. This was the man's second such incident investigated by the same officer in two years.

"It was done first with a verbal warning, and then you have to escalate it because you're just not getting it that you're just not respecting people," Effinger said.

"I'm glad he got that ticket. I'm glad. He deserved that ticket," the woman said.

WISN 12 News tried to contact the man who got the ticket at his home and over the phone but couldn't reach him.

The store did not want to comment.

So far, the fine has not been paid. The violator has until Sept. 22.
    i don't think the guy was wrong in his actions... the supermarket has the item limit set and should abide by it... i'm willing to bet that this lady is a fat fucking pig and parked in a handicap space because no other cars were parked there...

Awaiting Activation

I hate the fuckers at the self checkout with 20 items and they're talking on their phone taking their sweet ass time. I make myself heard when something like that is happening.

The self checkout and express lanes are for people in a hurry, not the soccer mom with three kids and a cell phone.

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    http://www.wisn.com/r/24662888/detail.html

i don't think the guy was wrong in his actions... the supermarket has the item limit set and should abide by it... i'm willing to bet that this lady is a fat fucking pig and parked in a handicap space because no other cars were parked there...
    I agree, whats even worse is when the dumb bitches not only have more than 10 items but also want to write a check.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
    I hate the fuckers at the self checkout with 20 items and they're talking on their phone taking their sweet ass time. I make myself heard when something like that is happening.

The self checkout and express lanes are for people in a hurry, not the soccer mom with three kids and a cell phone.
    I agree. Last week I had about three items and was waiting for a self-checkout so I could get out of there. The lady infront of me not only had a full cart, 2 kids, and trouble finding the barcode on things, but also one of her kids continually kept leaning on the bagging area, which made a weight difference and caused the machine to give an error. The kid did this at least 10 times. I was about to rage. I don't blame the guy in the news story.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm sure most people here know i'm like gary busy... i go off when shit like this happens... i'm tempted to pay the guys fine for him just because he wasn't wrong... i wonder if he can take any legal actions against the super market for this???

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

i'm sure most people here know i'm like gary busy... i go off when shit like this happens... i'm tempted to pay the guys fine for him just because he wasn't wrong... i wonder if he can take any legal actions against the super market for this???
    I'm sure they'll come up with some bullshit "Well, um, er, the item limit is just a recommendation...."

98 Formula
    06 duramax

this could've just as easily been titled "woman physically assaulted in 10 items or less line..."

she should consider herself lucky.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

If the following is true, he is an asshole period: "There was no one waiting or in line at the 10 items or less counter, or express line so she asked the clerk if she could take her and she said yes."

if this guy wants to be the checkout police let him buy his own store where he can make his own rules. Otherwise he should mind his own business.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    If the following is true, he is an asshole period: "There was no one waiting or in line at the 10 items or less counter, or express line so she asked the clerk if she could take her and she said yes."

if this guy wants to be the checkout police let him buy his own store where he can make his own rules. Otherwise he should mind his own business.
    she had no business in that line or even asking in the first place...

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post

completely agreed, if there's nobody in line and the cart is not excessively full, i'd be pissed if i was refused in the express checkout. express checkout is a courtesy service of the store, nothing more. so no reason to get rude and personal. even if she is a fat ugly pig who parks in handicapped spots.

iroc's story is something else, he should have shot her and her worthless offspring.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Truth hurts, this kinda reminds me of a time I was in the grocery store, and I remember seeing this women that was like 5'3 or so and weighed in at over 300 pounds. The only damn thing in her buggy was cases of soda's and chips and candy, I just couldnt help myself but to say do you not realize thats why your so fuckin fat right now. Then the manager come and kicked me out cause she is apparently a big spender lol, I wonder why!!!!

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Are you guys serious? Why do you care what people do if its not effecting your life or you community. This guy was just walking by and decided to be a d-bag. If she was doing stupid shit or slowing others down while breaking rules thats one thing but she wasnt. The fact that everyone gets so angry and mad when they see people doing something that isnt wronging or even affecting someone else is just a waste of time and makes you kinda pathetic because your so miserable that this shit bothers you.

What if you were shopping with your mother or grandmother and she asked the clerk if she could use that line cause noone was in it and the clerk said ok. Then that d-bag comes up and starts cusing at your mother or grandmother calling her fat, ugly, bitch whore, whose side would you be on? Ask yourselfs that, cause I know I would do everything in my power to cause that individual pain if they did that to one of my loved ones.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 09-17-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

When I was 16 I had a job as a cashier in a store called Giant Foods. All was well till on one holiday weekend I get the c^nt from hell. Everybody's line had 5-7 deep with ppl in it. She decides to bless me with her ranting. the whole time. Now it's her turn for me to check her out. In the 10 mins it took for her to get to her turn she manage to chase off 4 baggers. I started checking her out, turn back because her stuff is piling up and I see I have no one there. Now she starts nit picking on how I scan stuff and then bag her items. This was suppose to be an express lane but the head cashier had me open to full check out. She had a full cart. After about 3 mins of this I just want her to of my line. Now shes all done and I'm trying to get her change when I notice I didn't have no coins. This sets her off and I had to stand there and take it. Finally after the head cashier gets back with my change and listening to this bitch tell me how incompatible I am, I lose it. I take the cash and put inside my register and close it. Told her she's a horrible person and unless I get an apology from her I ain't giving her shit. Ppl in the line agreed and told her to. She wouldn't budge. Fine I said, I apologized to the ppl in the line and walked off after entering my security lock code. Bitch try following me into the cashier area. That was a no go. I sat there for 15 mins when the head manager comes up and tells me"do me a favor, I know she's a c^nt, but she is really driving us all insane. Tell you what, you give her her change and I promote you to truck crew like you want. (WIN = More $$$$) I come out said nothing, open register, asked for her receipt, counted out her change, gave it to her and then said "Ma'am, you have a nice day!!! Come back to Giant Foods, Where we hope you have a pleasant shopping experience!" My store manager almost rolled....Afterward all the ppl that had saw it told me I was right and asked my manager not to fire me.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Are you guys serious? Why do you care what people do if its not effecting your life or you community. This guy was just walking by and decided to be a d-bag. If she was doing stupid shit or slowing others down while breaking rules thats one thing but she wasnt. The fact that everyone gets so angry and mad when they see people doing something that isnt wronging or even affecting someone else is just a waste of time and makes you kinda pathetic because your so miserable that this shit bothers you.

What if you were shopping with your mother or grandmother and she asked the clerk if she could use that line cause noone was in it and the clerk said ok. Then that d-bag comes up and starts cusing at your mother or grandmother calling her fat, ugly, bitch whore, whose side would you be on? Ask yourselfs that, cause I know I would do everything in my power to cause that individual pain if they did that to one of my loved ones.
    this kind of shit happens to often... if it happened to my mother id say you should have waited like everyone else does... the lady should have her eyes gouged out with a manure pick... like i said she probably parked in a handicap spot just so that she had less of a distance to waddle her fat ass in ot the store...

Arctic White, red/gray

this kind of shit happens to often... if it happened to my mother id say you should have waited like everyone else does... the lady should have her eyes gouged out with a manure pick... like i said she probably parked in a handicap spot just so that she had less of a distance to waddle her fat ass in ot the store...
    Now your just making assumptions. And it states she even asked the store. ITS A STORE RULE, SHE ASKED THEY SAID OK NO HARM DONE TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING. What she did affected noone and therefore why give a fuck. I see people get so angry over little shit like this and I always just laugh and think to myself I used to be like that. Life is alot more enjoyable when all the dumb shit people do doesnt bother you unless it is directly affecting you.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Now your just making assumptions. And it states she even asked the store. ITS A STORE RULE, SHE ASKED THEY SAID OK NO HARM DONE TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING. What she did affected noone and therefore why give a fuck. I see people get so angry over little shit like this and I always just laugh and think to myself I used to be like that. Life is alot more enjoyable when all the dumb shit people do doesnt bother you unless it is directly affecting you.
    what it doens't state is the mans side of the story.. .they made him out to be this vulgar person... i'd bet he was on his way to the check out when mc fatty got ahead of him... my life is plenty enjoyable for me...

Arctic White, red/gray

what it doens't state is the mans side of the story.. .they made him out to be this vulgar person... i'd bet he was on his way to the check out when mc fatty got ahead of him... my life is plenty enjoyable for me...
    Your right the media always makes 1 person out to be horrible and the other good with no gray in between. I don't think he should have got a ticket as I believe in complete freedom of speech aswell as a society that doesnt rely on law enforcement for every little scuffle be it verbal or physical.

I still enjoyed my life when i was more hot headed but now that I dont get pissed at little shit like this and I still have enjoyable life but with less anger in my day to day mood which only leaves sad, happy and horny and its very rare to see me sad.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

what it doens't state is my side of the story.. .they made me out to be this vulgar person... i was on my way to the check out when mc fatty got ahead of me... my life was plenty enjoyable till then...

Fixed for you Spaz

Spaz = the next Sarge

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

My experience with queing is that I invariably end up in the slowest line, regardless of circumstances. It's always been this way for me. I suppose it's my lot in life. This is annoying but it has taught me patience.

Also, 5 or 10 minutes of delay in a checkout line isn't worth the increased BP. I save that for road rage...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information