Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

maroone
    2000 z28

WITCH ONE IS THE BEST? ( video gamers )

I was thinking of buying a xboxfor my brother , but i asked a friend of mine and he sad to buy a ps2. So i did some checking and there are so many to choose from .
    SO witch one is the best ps2 -ps3- xbox- xbox360

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Obviously the xbox360, but Im still enjoying my modded xbox

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

ps3 isn't out till november....360 is awesome especially with a hdtv

xbox has better graphics and more fps games along with a more mature line-up of games IMO...ps2 is great also and has a lot of role playing games but the graphics aren't as good on most of it's games.

Awaiting Activation drift_raptor's Avatar

white
    1995 Elcipse gts

honestly at the moment the 360 is but the ps3 comes out in november and its going to make the 360 look like a 64 its not gonna be funny and then there is the nintendo revolution coming out soon so its just up to how much you want to spend cause the ps3 is gonna be around 5-600 bens not sure on the revo lution yet. but the ps3 is gonna be bluetooth every thing pluss blue ray disc backwards compatible to the original ps1 and wi-fi ready and the controlers are the original design but wireless and lighter

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

is the nintendo revolution supposed to step away from the sissiness of nintendo consoles of recent memory? nintendo is a great company and i know they have the capabilities to do better then they have been.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    is the nintendo revolution supposed to step away from the sissiness of nintendo consoles of recent memory? nintendo is a great company and i know they have the capabilities to do better then they have been.

Yeah there changing the game with the (reveloution)now called wii, they stole the e3 show a few months it's new controller is amazing check red steel and how you use it for sword fighting for example

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by john hollander View Post
    I was thinking of buying a xboxfor my brother , but i asked a friend of mine and he sad to buy a ps2. So i did some checking and there are so many to choose from .
    SO witch one is the best ps2 -ps3- xbox- xbox360
    Man it's to late in the game to buy a ps2 or xbox since ps3 and xbox360 are backwards compatible, I would suggest waiting until the fall and chossing a wii, 360 or ps3

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by drift_raptor View Post
    honestly at the moment the 360 is but the ps3 comes out in november and its going to make the 360 look like a 64 its not gonna be funny and then there is the nintendo revolution coming out soon so its just up to how much you want to spend cause the ps3 is gonna be around 5-600 bens not sure on the revo lution yet. but the ps3 is gonna be bluetooth every thing pluss blue ray disc backwards compatible to the original ps1 and wi-fi ready and the controlers are the original design but wireless and lighter

No it it wont, ps3 is only slightly more powerful than xbox360 john carmack doom creator and a few other developer's have already confirmed this, however after a while when developers learn to utilize the blue ray disc format and cell processor to it's fullest then the gap will grow.

Grilled Cheese rocks!!!!! slo4mula's Avatar

GM Bright Red
    2000 Formula

its just up to how much you want to spend cause the ps3 is gonna be around 5-600 bens not sure on the revo lution yet.
    the nintendo Wii is supposed to be priced at under $200. It is going to connect wirelessly with the internet and have free downloadable access to the majority of the NES, SNES, and N64 games. It will also still play gamecube games. I can't wait to play NES games without having to beat the shit out of the system to get them to work.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by slo4mula View Post
    the nintendo Wii is supposed to be priced at under $200. It is going to connect wirelessly with the internet and have free downloadable access to the majority of the NES, SNES, and N64 games. It will also still play gamecube games. I can't wait to play NES games without having to beat the shit out of the system to get them to work.

Amen to that

05 Wrangler

honestly at the moment the 360 is but the ps3 comes out in november and its going to make the 360 look like a 64 its not gonna be funny
    ahahaha...i'm gonna save this quote and throw it in your face later when you waste your money on a system that isn't going to be any better...just a lot more expensive. I'm planning on getting a ps3 later on also...but at least I live in reality...any difference between the two won't even be noticeable. It's going to come down to which system has better 3rd party support...

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    after a while when developers learn to utilize the blue ray disc format and cell processor to it's fullest then the gap will grow.
    Doubt it....the game's out right now don't even use half of the disc space on a reg disc...even the HUGE Oblivion only uses 5g out of 9g. As far as the cell out doing the multi-core cpu.....you never know until both systems are out but the 360 is only using 1 core for the current 360 games.

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by slo4mula View Post
    yea but you have to use that ghey contoller...and nintendo is famous for having too many little kid games

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    yea but you have to use that ghey contoller...and nintendo is famous for having too many little kid games
    wii controller>all

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

The PS3 will be the best Id say wait and get him that definitely. I wouldnt waste the money on the older systems when the new ps3 will be able to play all of the new games and all of the old ones.

Xbox has nowhere near as many titles as PS2, Yes it has the halo series .. not really impressed...
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

KOMATOS3
    Ok let me put it this way ive had my PS2 Replaced 5 times since they came out ive had one X BOX since they came out and em about to get a XbOX 360 but if you want a really good game...HITMAN BLOODMONEY!!!

Awaiting Activation drift_raptor's Avatar

white
    1995 Elcipse gts

ha not noticable are you joking and sony will always have better 3rd party and one name hideo kojima. and its not just the system its the online support but well just have to see

killzone vs. halo and umm..... what else does microsoft have that
    socom sony dosnt
    ace combat
    mgs
    gt
    dmc

05 Wrangler

ha not noticable are you joking and sony will always have better 3rd party and one name hideo kojima. and its not just the system its the online support but well just have to see

killzone vs. halo and umm..... what else does microsoft have that
    socom sony dosnt
    ace combat
    mgs
    gt
    dmc
    You must be high...ps3 isn't even out and you're saying there's a difference...and you obviously never played the 360 on a hdtv. Read this...it's obvious you don't have all the facts. http://www.gamespot.com/features/612...html?type=tech ...it's an older article

Microsoft completely dominates the online...sony and nintendo are trying to copy them as we speak.

Killzone and Halo aren't even in the same league...it's a disgrace to halo to even be mention in the same sentence.
    Last edited by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn; 07-16-2006 at 10:28 PM.

black
    99 camaro ss

go with microsoft.... sony isnt that great... i love my modded xbox...

05 Wrangler

Check this out...it shows ps3's "dashboard". All the time sony has had and they have to use the same dashboard as the psp

The 360's dash completely owns that shit..
    Last edited by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn; 07-16-2006 at 10:43 PM.

black
    99 camaro ss

their all ..... microsoft vs. sony

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information