Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Wiki leaks video - killing two journalists/others

Pretty crazy video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Arctic White
    2002 A4,WS6

sad..........

Black
    '99 SS

Very sad and unfortunate but, hindsight is 20/20.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I have to take both sides on this topic.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

sad??? that is war... you don't know who is bad and who is good... shit like that happens... the gentlemen did their job and duty in a near flawles manner... media like this shouldn't be release cause they only make sheep weak...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

and as for hind sight??? no one knew what could happen if they were insurgents... obviously not something good... should they have been left go??? what if??? what if??? shit happens... thousands of american soliders are dead because of "what if"...

Black
    '99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    Very sad and unfortunate but, hindsight is 20/20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    and as for hind sight??? no one knew what could happen if they were insurgents... obviously not something good... should they have been left go??? what if??? what if??? shit happens... thousands of american soliders are dead because of "what if"...
    I agree...

I mentioned that because people should realize that in the heat of the moment decisions need to be made. These soldiers don't have hours to scrutinize what they're seeing like the bleeding heart dipshits do that will chastise them.

Hindsight is 20/20 and there will always be someone there to tell you that you should have or shouldn't have done something. (To these people I say, "Well where the fuck were you when shit hit the fan?")

Impounded
    gmcheviac

"the people were calm bla bla.." are they supposed to be running around 24/7 "DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!"

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    i didnt get it cuz i didnt really read it. so all those guys werent enemies?? they dies for nothing?

Black
    1999 Trans Am

It was unfortunate. Then again if I was in a war zone I wouldn't be kicking it with insurgents in the middle of the street. Guilty by association to an extreme degree.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    It was unfortunate. Then again if I was in a war zone I wouldn't be kicking it with insurgents in the middle of the street. Guilty by association to an extreme degree.
    Guilty by association?

Leaving thread.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

couple very important lessons to be learned here. If you carry a big ass camera into a war zone it might look like a weapon to someone and you never drive your van into a warzone because it might look like you're helping out the enemy.

Sebring Silver
    00 Camaro SS/09 LS3 Vette

I guess this is what happens when you try to get the scoop on a raid in Rusty. In your next life don't crouch behind the wall during the surge.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    sad??? that is war... you don't know who is bad and who is good... shit like that happens... the gentlemen did their job and duty in a near flawles manner... media like this shouldn't be release cause they only make sheep weak...
    True that my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    couple very important lessons to be learned here. If you carry a big ass camera into a war zone it might look like a weapon to someone and you never drive your van into a warzone because it might look like you're helping out the enemy.
    Couldn't agree more.

Also, it is a warzone, you don't want the risk of being killed, stay the fuck out of dodge. Everytime an attack is made somewhere, you see those screetching fuckers out in the street celebrating and wasting ammo into the air, women, kids, old people, they all celebrate. I say fuck em and shoot em twice for good measure. They should just click the button and turn that whole area over there in a parking lot. There will NEVER be peace over there.

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by Musclefan21 View Post
    i didnt get it cuz i didnt really read it. so all those guys werent enemies?? they dies for nothing?
    Apparently the two children "might" survive. But the two Reuters reporters were murdered. The photographer made it about 20 yards before sucumbing.

The assistant survived the initial attack but was shredded while being helped in a van for medical treatment.

I wrote murdered because the killings were completely unprovoked.

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    Strange, even BS military investigation said no insurgents. These were just some guys hanging out, including a couple reporters.

Its difficult to believe anyone could possible justify these murders. More evident by the fact military covered up and would not release the video. This is a classified video still and someone internal went to great risk for it to be viewed.

The van pulled up thinking the wounded reporters had been attacked by insurgents and were going to transport to hospital. Instead the USA killed them and wounded a couple kids.

Guilty by association. Except that Iraq was never associated with Al-Queda/ Taliban. In fact, Hussein threw the singular Al-Queda representative out of Iraq prior to 9/11

Ignorance is bliss.
    Last edited by sspeedracer; 04-06-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    #1 Wouldn't be a warzone if USA did not invade and occupy Iraq
    #2 What part of Iraq isn't a war zone (green zone only) so no cars anywhere?
    #3 The video surveillance available to gunner is much higher quality than the leaked/compressed/youtube video here. If you see a camera, why can't a trained gunner with state of the art electronics?
    #4 2nd Pilot reported shots. Plainly BS. And violated current rules of engagement.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

^ Quite the armchair quarterback there ain't ya? That's right we're the terrorists...

Black
    '99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by sspeedracer View Post
    #3 The video surveillance available to gunner is much higher quality than the leaked/compressed/youtube video here. If you see a camera, why can't a trained gunner with state of the art electronics?
    #4 2nd Pilot reported shots. Plainly BS. And violated current rules of engagement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    These soldiers don't have hours to scrutinize what they're seeing like the bleeding heart dipshits do that will chastise them.

Hindsight is 20/20...

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    ^ Quite the armchair quarterback there ain't ya? That's right we're the terrorists...
    This.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by sspeedracer View Post
    Not to start shit....... But your #1 shows that you're not smart enough to be in this convo. Do you know how many countries have a war going on right NOW, that the US isn't involved in?? They were fighting amongst each other long before we got there. Next time you watch that video, try removing your head from your ass first and you might have a different perspective...

I'd like to initiate an open season hunting permit on some of the dumbasses that post on this site.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information