Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Question Is the wife cheating?

Ok listen up here folks. Good mystery that sounds pretty obvious, but weve gotta cover some bases, ok?

My friend who has been marrie dfo runder 5 years thinks his wife has been doing some shady shit lately. I thought she has too.

Anyway, on to the obvious story as the details I know arent relevant..

My friend comes home on his lunch to get his camera for his friend, but he cant find it. He looks everywhere! Then he looks in his wife's side table top that has a drawer.. He opens it...

He finds three, unattached condoms in the back of the drawer. He closes it and waits.

He wants to check it again to see if one or so were used...a week goes by. He finally checks again..Theyre all gone.

Now...he doesnt fuck his wife with condoms! And they were not attached..meaning they were all seperated rather than coming from straight out of a carton! He wanted to go back and find 1-2 missing. He thinks that that would merit a definite piece of proof that shes using them. Now that theyre all gone, who knows!

He hasnt said a thing to her cuz she could deny, deny, deny, and make up whatever excuse she wanted for them being there. Remember, this is a MARRIAGE, money is at stake, shit is complicated. You cant just give her the boot. He wants to be sure..not only to catch her in adultery, but to know he was right.

I told him he should follow her..or hire someone to follow her. Its the only way to be sure! At least, thats what I think...

I know some of you old timers.....or maybe there are just PEOPLE on here that have some pretty good ways for this guy to figure this out.

We know she brought them home..
    We know that she took them out of the house..
    She disappears all the time.

But...

Shes ugly as fucking HELL... (really, she is)

WHAT DOES HE DO?

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

mmmmmm i'd say she has found herself a stud if he uses up 3 condoms in a sitting......i'd say confront her
    Last edited by astyles; 08-04-2007 at 12:53 AM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm sure she follows daily patterns. If someone's cheating it ain't that hard to catch them. Just have a friend drop by at an odd time to pick up a tool he "left" there or something. It definitely sounds fishy with the condoms but women can be some weird creatures. Maybe they were for some weird ass party some women have from time to time where they do stupid shit like put condoms on banana's or something??? Being ugly has nothing to do with it....one mans trash is another mans treasure.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

hire a PI?

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

install a camera in her car...very easy...hook it up to a portable VCR.

Small Pin Size Camera Black and White cheap. $25
    Portable VCR $40
    Wires $10

Hook the VCR to battery and hide it in the Spare Tire Compartment. Most Women don't even know that kind of place exist. Most VHS tapes are 8hours long. maybe more. Wire up the pin size camera in her grill or in front of her rear view mirror.

Or Plan B..

hook up a wireless GPS navigator in her car...couple of hundred dollars, but at least you know where the car is at all times.

Once you find some unusual or unauthorized destination...follow her there another day and video tape the whole thing.

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

Just ask her? And watch her face for the answer no matter what comes out of her mouth. My ex- denied it but my gut told me he was. turnes out i was correct. having that doubt in a marriage - no good need to be upfront will just keep having unlying issues. with everything at stake and involved. he needs to talk to his wife. most likely they are already having problems for him to even think that in the first place. just suck it up and deal with it head on.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

plant a voice activated recorder in her car too

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

shes fucking somebody

Hah! Thanks nhra. Always helpful.

Yeah, as you can see, hes gotta KNOW before he goes through the bullshit of divorce. If he just confronts her and tries to do some half-ass interview, she might say Orion's excuse and boom, shell change her patterns..

Ill see if hes considered installed hardware.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

I'm 48 years old and although faithfully married for the last 16+ years I was with a whole lot of ladies prior to meeting my wife. Women are not logical.

Although on the surface it looks like cheating, I know for a fact that many women use condoms on their "little helpers"... In other words, if she has a vibrator or dildo she may put a condom on it to help lubricate and keep it clean. Believe it or not, it is fairly common practice among many of the gals I used to date. I found it difficult to believe but I saw it often enough to know that women frequently do this.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Hah! Thanks nhra. Always helpful.

Yeah, as you can see, hes gotta KNOW before he goes through the bullshit of divorce. If he just confronts her and tries to do some half-ass interview, she might say Orion's excuse and boom, shell change her patterns..

Ill see if hes considered installed hardware.
    my ex was having a affair.
    if your friends wife attitude has changed, blaming shit/problems on him, shes drssing up more and out more often then shits going on.
    follow her

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

or beat her relentlessly till she spews up truth....

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    or beat her relentlessly till she spews up truth....

I'd sure as shit do something if it was me. If he installs hardware in the car and something is found on it, sure clean way through a divorce and she gets nothing

Quote Originally Posted by tnthub View Post
    I'm 48 years old and although faithfully married for the last 16+ years I was with a whole lot of ladies prior to meeting my wife. Women are not logical.

Although on the surface it looks like cheating, I know for a fact that many women use condoms on their "little helpers"... In other words, if she has a vibrator or dildo she may put a condom on it to help lubricate and keep it clean. Believe it or not, it is fairly common practice among many of the gals I used to date. I found it difficult to believe but I saw it often enough to know that women frequently do this.
    See, I knew I d get an answer like this! Thank you, Ill bring it up to him and see what he says.

He hasnt showed her any affection muchless dick since his doubts emerged. He hasnt said a word though and I dont think hes been disrespectful.

She has lossed over 30lbs this year, but is still pretty ugly..and fat. Not AS fat, but fat. Theres a lot of things unattractive about this girl that makes it hard to believe SHE is unfaithful. Like...oh, umm...FACIAL HAIR!!!!! Seriously, under her chin, there can be a beard if she didnt shave it. She also has a cock eye when shes not concentrating. A lot of repulsive shit going on...

In any case, I brought up following her or hiring someone to follow her. Hes analyzing everything...cuz he then said: "what if they follow her to a guys house, but doesnt see whats goin on inside? shes always been friends with guys and it could be her thing to really have guys as friends." Really, I dont buy that, but he wants to be SURE and I cant blame him.

I told him to never marry her cuz of other shady shit thats happened before...but ill keep this thread up to date.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

welp what im wondering is why youre buddy is married to a cock eyed chin haired woman in the first place?

he should divorce her for cruel and unusual punishment and then sue for defamation of character because i doubt he has much respect around the male circle....

but he is your buddy and i can dig that. all i know is that women are inherently fucked up, and she could just as easily be going through a complete psychotic episode and spending all here time with her girlfriends crying at the chanel counter at macys. who knows? maybe she's a cheating bitch.

women must be observed closely, but not close enough to allow them to moodswing, which is infact any distance in around or below 1000 actual yards.

i say you follow her ass and make your buddy pay for your beer afterward.

brown/tan
    71 skylark/02 bonneville

this is what i would do

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Tell him to check the Exotic section in craigslist. Maybe he'll find her pic with ad..

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

He will not have too much of a problem catching her.

I h8 sh1t like this.

Tell your buddy to stay strong as when he catches his wife in the act he is going to be furious and will need his friends to calm him down.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

sounds to me like he maybe getting lucky that someone is gonna take her.......lol if she is all you say he should count his blessings and run

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I'd hire a PI....yea he can't actually see them screwing inside of a house but they'll be holding hands and kissing before they go inside.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information