Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Why Nice Guys Finish Last...

I'd like to share something with everyone that's happened in my life recently. This thread was not created to gain sympathy, more like a public service announcement.
    The names of the people involved have been changed as to not jeopardize this case as it is currently under state investigation....

Let's start from the beginning (a logical place to start). My friend "Alan" is dating "Amy". My other friend "Bob" has had a crush on "Amy" for many years. Now I've been friends with all three since my junior year of high school. One afternoon, I received a phone call from "Bob" asking me if I would be interested in going to the movies with him, "Amy" and her friend "Jessica". I said no thank you, I have plans tonight. I went over "Alan"s house to help him work on a vehicle of his. I asked him where "Amy" was tonight. He said she was over her friend "Jessica"s house just having dinner and renting movies. I said no she's not. She's going to the movies with "Bob" and "Jessica". He immediately picked up his cell phone and called "Amy". She assured him that it was just her and "Jessica" at her house, watching movies.
    The next morning, "Amy","Alan" and I went to the auto parts store to pick up some parts for his vehicle. "Alan" ran inside to grab the parts. "Amy" and I stayed in the car. "Amy" turned around and told me to knock the shit off about telling "Alan" where she is and what she's doing. I told "Amy" if she doesn't want to be with "Alan" anymore, just tell him the truth and end it. But don't lie to my friend about what you're doing. We were quiet the remainder of the car ride back to "Alan"s house.
    My friend "Jeremy" throws a party at his house on a friday night. Low and behold, there's "Amy" with a different dude who's name I don't even know. The following day, "Alan" and I went four wheeling. He asked me about the party and I told him what I saw. He refused to believe me and said I was just trying to break them up so "Bob" could start dating "Amy". I said no man, I don't want either of you hanging around trash like that. He asked a few other reliable sources about the happenings at the party friday night, and all confirmed my story.
    Now "Alan" doesn't know whether to trust his girlfriend anymore. Finally the straw that broke the camel's back. Another confirmed sighting of "Amy" with yet ANOTHER guy at an outdoor sporting event. He decides to break up with her and remain friends with me.
    Now we come to friday night (yesterday). I was over "Alan"s house watching videos with him when I recieved a phone call from "Amy". She said she was sending people over to my house tonight to kick the shit out of me. I asked "Alan" if it was anything to concern myself with. He said no, she loses her temper often, but never follows through with any threats. I left that night and parked my car in the garage like I normally do. But this time, I figured I'd just shut my half of the doors. I figured 'out of sight, out of mind' type thing. It was rainy that night and I have a sensitive alarm system. Around 1a.m., my mother comes up to my room and asks if my car alarm was going off. Sure as shit it was. I opened up my window and shut it off with the pass-key thinking it was a thunder strike that set it off.
    This morning, I went out to the garage to grab the car and head to my cousin's house for a halloween party. I opened my side-entry door and this is what I discovered...
    How the car was parked last night...

Only one door shut...

Self explanatory...

Close up side windows...

Close up back window...

... She took her frustration out on my baby. Since I wasn't readily available, my car suffered the consequences. Every piece of glass (less the t-tops) were blown out. No visible body damage (thank God). Now this is what I want you all to take from my experience: Find out EXACTLY who the people you hang around with are. I am beyond consoleable right now. I'm not going to say anything that may sound threatening, because she's not worth jail time.

murdered out 06 z06

bitches be crazy

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

why did you not check on your car when the alarm went off ?

2000 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    why did you not check on your car when the alarm went off ?
    It wasn't unusual for a heavy storm to set my alarm off. It happens quite often. I never thought twice about it. Just passed it off as another thunder strike. I keep meaning to turn the sensitivity down, just never got around to it.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

That's totally messed up!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    this totally confirms it! All women are evil!!

2000 Trans-Am

We live in a very quiet town. I've never locked my garage up before. Now it looks like it'll have to become routine.

On a side note, I called up my buddies glass/trim shop. He came down and opened up his garage for me today and let me park it inside (instead of tarping it outside; like he does with other customer's vehicles.) I feel like puking. The sound of the glass crunching and crumbling as I drove it to the shop made me nauseous.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post

You Shut up!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LS1FirehawkWS6 View Post
    We live in a very quiet town. I've never locked my garage up before. Now it looks like it'll have to become routine.

On a side note, I called up my buddies glass/trim shop. He came down and opened up his garage for me today and let me park it inside (instead of tarping it outside; like he does with other customer's vehicles.) I feel like puking. The sound of the glass crunching and crumbling as I drove it to the shop made me nauseous.
    Well, it's good that you've got someone that can hook you up. But, I'm thinking that that little bitch needs a good talking to if you know what I mean...

Sorry this happened to you

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Well, it's good that you've got someone that can hook you up. But, I'm thinking that that little bitch needs a good talking to if you know what I mean...

Sorry this happened to you
    wanna join our mob?

we have cool weapons

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

you did the right thing, karmas a bitch, hopefully the cunt gets hit by lightning. Atleast it was just glass,which is covered by insurance right?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

wanna join our mob?

we have cool weapons
    Sure, but I've got my own weapons

2000 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by DUBB View Post
    you did the right thing, karmas a bitch, hopefully the cunt gets hit by lightning. Atleast it was just glass,which is covered by insurance right?
    that's correct. I don't have to pay for the glass, just for the labor of putting it in.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by LS1FirehawkWS6 View Post
    It wasn't unusual for a heavy storm to set my alarm off. It happens quite often. I never thought twice about it. Just passed it off as another thunder strike. I keep meaning to turn the sensitivity down, just never got around to it.
    I feel bad for you man, hope you get it fixed soon

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Just wait, the older they get the crazier they get
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

So let me get this straight, shes playing the role of town bicycle, toying with your buddies and you arent doing shit.... Yet you are the one that is getting victimized through all this? This bitch is out of control. Did you report this to the police?

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Nothing a ski mask and some 4 oz gloves can't solve. I usually wouldn't say this about a chic but find her alone at night (if she ever doesn't have a dick in her) and beat her ass. She won't be able to prove it's you like you can't prove she bashed your windows in.

BTW, what's "bob" saying about all this? Did you tell him about the other guys besides "Alan"? If he still has a crush on her then he's a tool shed.

Oh and post a pic of said hooker
    Last edited by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn; 11-01-2008 at 05:18 PM.

2000 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    So let me get this straight, shes playing the role of town bicycle, toying with your buddies and you arent doing shit.... Yet you are the one that is getting victimized through all this? This bitch is out of control. Did you report this to the police?
    I did, first thing this morning. My uncle is a retired police officer, turned private investigator. He was the second phone call after the state police. He was glad I handled the situation responsibly, instead of going out for vigilante justice. Like I've said before, it's a shitty thing to have happen to anyone, and I don't wish it upon my worst enemy.

2000 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Nothing a ski mask and some 4 oz gloves can't solve. I usually wouldn't say this about a chic but find her alone (if she ever doesn't have a dick in her) and beat her ass. She won't be able to prove it's you like you can't prove she bashed your windows in.

BTW, what's "bob" saying about all this? Did you tell him about the other guys besides "Alan"? If he still has a crush on her then he's a tool shed.

Oh and post a pic of said hooker
    I haven't talked to "Bob" at all today... the state police did though. I was asked names/addresses if I knew them of all parties involved. I'll find out more tomorrow and post the findings. LoL, I don't have any pics of said hooker.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Best of luck with this.
    That is some bullshit right there.

I was pissed off enough that my car was literally surrounded by The Cunt's (Julie's mom) shit since they are staying here for a few weeks. So much so, I moved it all myself. My back is pissed.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information