Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Unhappy Why are most of my friends idiots?

I got some stupid ass friends thats for sure. I'm going to make some new ones in College

Example: Buddy gets engaged to this freak of a chick. She has cheated on him, they break up every other week, she runs his life, she doesn't cook , all she ever does is order out (every night), she is immature (21 yrs old) , she parties all the time.... I could keep going on and on and on She is fucked in the head and now I am seriously considering cutting ties with this dude. He obviously is pretty stupid to do this and I don't like hanging out with re-tards

Thats just one example, I could go on and on! As I sit here and ponder, I may be inclined to clean out my closet so to speak with friends and grab some new, smarter ones

Anybody looking for a new friend? I'm house broken and fairly clean. I know how to cook and like to have fun (Purposely done like a personal ad )
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2011 Prius

Your a bad friend.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Idiots are like herd animals... they always stay close to their own kind.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Your buddy in the example is with that chick for the following reason:

1. He's an insecure, unconfident whiteknight who jumped for joy and signed his life away to the first female who didn't completely hate him and maybe slept with him.

2. She's in control because he's not man which leads to his situation being caused by either: a) He's not man enough to take control of his woman and his life, or b) He hasn't matured enough yet to be on his own, so now that he's away from mommy he needs another woman (lol) to handle his business.

3. Eating out all the time? Not only is she lazy, she's probably going to get fat after her youthful metabolism wears off, if she isn't already.

4. You said she cheated on him. That's wrong. Not wrong in the sense that she's unfaithful, I fully agree with that. You're wrong concerning the tense you used. She is cheating on him.

Have you heard the story of the frog and the scorpion? No? Let me tell you a story.

One day, a scorpion stood on the side of stream and asked a frog to carry it to the other side. "How do I know you won't sting me?" the frog asked. "Because if I sting you, I'll drown," the scorpion said.

The frog thought about it and realized that the scorpion was right. So he put the scorpion on his back and started ferrying him. But midway across the stream, the scorpion plunged its stinger into the frog's back. As they both began to drown, the frog gasped, "Why?"

The scorpion replied, "Because it is my nature."

Remember that story the next time your significant other cheats and you take her back thinking that her promise of future loyalty means anything.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Idiots are like herd animals... they always stay close to their own kind.
    +1. It's kinda like how hot chicks always have hot chick friends...

But look on the postive side. Hot chicks usually have that one good ugly friend. Perhaps in your group of idiots you are the ugly one, or in this case the smart one...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Your a bad friend.
    You're a bad speller

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    You're a bad speller
    You're easily trolled

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I apologize for my first post up there, I didn't mean for it to sound so serious and woman-hating. I'll think of something funny to lighten the mood in a few minutes.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

When in Rome.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Some surprisingly coherent and insightful stuff, considering it came from Iroc. (Do I know you well enough yet to say that?)
    Ya he's right. I know the same girl but she's now 35 and hasn't changed a bit. I broke up with her when she was about 32 when I realized she wasn't going to change. And 3 years later, sure enough she still hasn't. Your friend needs to run away from her. But like most crazy chicks, she probably rocks his world in bed and that is blinding him.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

birds of a feather

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    But like most crazy chicks, she probably rocks his world in bed and that is blinding him.
    I've found that girls with daddy-issues tend to be excellent in bed but are unbearable in every other situation imaginable.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Your buddy in the example is with that chick for the following reason:

1. He's an insecure, unconfident whiteknight who jumped for joy and signed his life away to the first female who didn't completely hate him and maybe slept with him.

2. She's in control because he's not man which leads to his situation being caused by either: a) He's not man enough to take control of his woman and his life, or b) He hasn't matured enough yet to be on his own, so now that he's away from mommy he needs another woman (lol) to handle his business.

3. Eating out all the time? Not only is she lazy, she's probably going to get fat after her youthful metabolism wears off, if she isn't already.

4. You said she cheated on him. That's wrong. Not wrong in the sense that she's unfaithful, I fully agree with that. You're wrong concerning the tense you used. She is cheating on him.

Have you heard the story of the frog and the scorpion? No? Let me tell you a story.

One day, a scorpion stood on the side of stream and asked a frog to carry it to the other side. "How do I know you won't sting me?" the frog asked. "Because if I sting you, I'll drown," the scorpion said.

The frog thought about it and realized that the scorpion was right. So he put the scorpion on his back and started ferrying him. But midway across the stream, the scorpion plunged its stinger into the frog's back. As they both began to drown, the frog gasped, "Why?"

The scorpion replied, "Because it is my nature."

Remember that story the next time your significant other cheats and you take her back thinking that her promise of future loyalty means anything.
    She is fat already That is a excellent post and pretty much what I was thinking. I like that post IROC, I really do

Shines, would you like to explain your post (It can't be done )

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I've found that girls with daddy-issues tend to be excellent in bed but are unbearable in every other situation imaginable.
    Indeed.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    birds of a feather
    I'll address this since it seems to be a occuring cenus

Without tooting my own horn, I would say I'm the 2nd smartest of all of my friends. Above average IQ :whocares:, went out and seen the World :whocares: , very personable :whocares: , did well in school (GPA 3.6 HS :whocares: ) so forth and so on. I have my faults just like any other person and not claiming to be anywhere close to perfect, but not in the sense of my friends. They are making idiotic mistakes that are going to ruin a good junk of their lives IROC was right on almost everything he posted about this guy and this beast I am with most of my friends since we went to school together and most have not moved or have come back since HS. Thats about the only way to put it

2011 Prius

true,

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    She is fat already That is a excellent post and pretty much what I was thinking. I like that post IROC, I really do

Shines, would you like to explain your post (It can't be done )
    You rather ditch your friends that you have and get new ones. Instead of being a friend and helping the guy.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I guess the old saying of "opposites attract" is not appropriate for you

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I'll address this since it seems to be a occuring cenus

Without tooting my own horn, I would say I'm the 2nd smartest of all of my friends. Above average IQ :whocares:, went out and seen the World :whocares: , very personable :whocares: , did well in school (GPA 3.6 HS :whocares: ) so forth and so on. I have my faults just like any other person and not claiming to be anywhere close to perfect, but not in the sense of my friends. They are making idiotic mistakes that are going to ruin a good junk of their lives IROC was right on almost everything he posted about this guy and this beast I am with most of my friends since we went to school together and most have not moved or have come back since HS. Thats about the only way to put it
    I'm the greatest person in my life because my ego doesn't allow me to believe otherwise.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

You rather ditch your friends that you have and get new ones. Instead of being a friend and helping the guy.
    I don't know the OP's situation, but some people just can't be helped.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

true,

You know nothing more then what I have told you. My other friends and I have tried to convince him to ditch her. Many, many accounts he has called me up drunk and crying because this bitch fucked him over. I have put in work and put in work and its to that point where I'm smart enough to say enough is enough! I don't need this drama in my life when I have my own problems to deal with.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information