Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

And this is why I don't....

And this is why I don't get along with most girls.

So I go out tonight with a few of my buddies and
    one of their gfs. We get back around 3:30am and find one car with eggs on it. And my car has an egg on it

soy friend was like "I'm so sorry Kristi, Brittany (the girl who did the egg shit) prolly thought your car was my car, and that's why she egged it"

he has a black lt1. But shit common! There are huge differences between them both. But that dumb cunt was prolly so high off her ass she couldn't tell the difference.

My friend dumped her last summer. And ever since then she's gone psycho always egging his gfs car. Putting salsa and bread on it. Ugh get the fuck over your break up and stop acting like an idiot.

Update: so it did do damage. But my insurance may cover it.

And that chick didn't do it, this time. Some dumb high school kids went around the whole neighborhood egging cars.

/update

Has anyone else ever experinced some one doing dumb shit to your car?

Or possibly a deserving person got it from you?
    Last edited by toi tyme; 10-11-2009 at 08:40 AM.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Thats just fucked up. I know how you feel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycDBUtF3XKg[/ame]

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

I would normally never hit a woman but I might be in a fit of rage if this happened to one of mine! I am sure I would come to my senses before it went that far, but Kristi can hit her since it is woman to woman. I really have no tolerance for vandalising things over stupidity like that. Especially auto's! No one should ever take it out on the car just go directly to that person and solve whatever you think you need to!
    Last edited by Packy; 10-10-2009 at 01:52 AM.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Nope never

9.62/140

Guy I worked with a while back broke up with the psycho girlfriend, she attacked his car with a baseball bat, wasn't pretty.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I had a stupid jealous bitch take a key down the side of my drivers door on my Chevelle once. BIG NoNo! If you knew me, you knew how I felt about that car. I had no other choice than to beat the crap out of her. That paint was less than a year old!!!

Pisses me off just thinking about it and it was almost 20 years ago...

Oh, and by the way... Apparently she overheard her bf saying something about my being hot or some crap like that That's it! I barely even knew who he was.

Bitches be crazy!

Millienum Yellow
    2003 Corvette Z06

nope but if it did and I found out for sure it be over

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I had a stupid jealous bitch take a key down the side of my drivers door on my Chevelle once. BIG NoNo! If you knew me, you knew how I felt about that car. I had no other choice than to beat the crap out of her. That paint was less than a year old!!!

Pisses me off just thinking about it and it was almost 20 years ago...

Oh, and by the way... Apparently she overheard her bf saying something about my being hot or some crap like that That's it! I barely even knew who he was.

Bitches be crazy!
    At least he wasn't lying

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I went out with some friends one Friday night to Double T Diner. We usually get there about 11pm and stay till 2 or 3 am. Well, we get up to leave and walk outside. I had parked right in front of the building, so the first thing I see is this guy leaning on the front fender of my Trans Am talking to some people who I assume are his friends. I yell something along the lines of "WTF, get the fuck off my car you dumb shit." He then proceeds to drunkingly hop onto the hood/fender and sit there and say, with a very large slur, "What are you gonna do about it?" I walk over to him and tell him that he has 3 seconds to get off my car before I do it for him. He doesn't get off so I swing and nice right hook and catch him on his left temple. There were only two hits...me hitting him and him hitting the ground. At this point, I come to my senses and realize that I just knocked out some guy with about 3 of his friends standing around. I turn around and everyone is staring at me (my friends and his friends). His friends just shrug, pic up their friend, walk to a car, and throw him in the back seat. My friends and I were falling over laughing after they drove off...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

You still wanna get all that egg crap off your car, cold or not Kristi. It can do some big time damage to the clear coat and even the base.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

my ex bf keyed my truck back in '05 and then some unknown person that apparently didn't like me broke out ALL of the windows in my truck (including the sunroof, what the hell) in '07. not a fan of psychos. i don't care who you are, don't fuck with anyone's car, ever. that's just crossing the line.

Silver
    2005 Toyota Corolla (DD)

If someone had ever fvcked with my car, I would absolutely destroy theirs. Not going ballistic with a baseball bat....too easy to get caught. Nasty stuff like replacing the oil pan drain plug with a candle stub, or just getting underneath it and shredding stuff.

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

Guys are just as bad sometimes...... At a party my ex BF got jealous that his friend and I had to share a couch to sleep on. 50+ people at a house party there wasn't much room to pass out.... I came out to my car the next morning with 2 flat tires and a broken passenger window.... My car was parked on the side of the driveway almost in the tree line stuck in the mud with the 2 flats. I had to call AAA to winch me out and take my car to my grandfather's shop to get a new window and 2 new tires.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Around here with me and my friends it's like the unwritten rule. You do'nt fuck with another persons machine even if you hate them or their car. Gearhead rule. We would'nt want that to happen to our cars so we do'nt do shit to others cars. Maybe toilet paper but nothing that could damage the paint or glass..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

That's not so bad..just an egg.

I saw someone put shaving cream on a truck and everywhere it dried, it took off ALL the paint.

murdered out 06 z06

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    Thats just fucked up. I know how you feel

wtf!!!

FASTER THNA SPEEDINtICKEt BANDITO's Avatar

White
    2002 trans-am

I killed a man for looking at my car with what looked like an egg in his hand...turns out it was my cousin with a golf ball DON'T F***K with ME!!! KIDDING But yeah some dude tied a chain to a pole and to my Rear axle and When I took off it bent all my shit gas tank, bumper everything...So I made thermite. ^.^

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

I did clean it. But it was too late. That car got hit around 10:30 and we didn't come back till 3:30.

I'm gonna get her to admit it in front of a wittness. Than I'm going to file a complaint.

I'll get her with one of my friends "hey you know when you egged ______'s car?".
    Her "hahayeah".

"that was my car"

"oops sorry". Busted

Fucking ate through some of the paint. Fucking cunt. I'll file a report and make that dumb bitch pay for it.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    That's not so bad..just an egg.

I saw someone put shaving cream on a truck and everywhere it dried, it took off ALL the paint.
    Wellthat egg that sat there for 5 hours ate through the paint.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Is having the name Brittany like a guarantee that the girl will be a dumbass?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information