Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Why can't people just say excuse me?

Ok, I'm standing in front of my truck chatting with a buddy of mines who has a 2005 White suburban Z71. We both park next to eachother everyday. His has tinted windows, blacked out stock wheels, and a super loud ass exhaust, and smoked heads and tails his truck is badass for sure. Well, anyways I had a lemon tea snapple bottle in my hand I just freaking bought like 3 min. ago and I decide to take a sip while were talking. I put the top back on but didn't tighten it all the way because i planned to keep drinking it. Well anyways, were talking and all of a sudden the snapple comes flying out of my hand and splatters on my buds jeans, then this fucking girl stops and stares at us with a phone up to her ear looking like "Did I do that?" My bud with the white Z71 says "What the fuck is wrong with you bitch!" She then walks fast as hell away from us with her hiking bags and humungus purse and phone up to her ear. I then yell "All you had to fucking say was excuse me!" She then looks back and continutes to walk, without saying anything. What a fucking cunt.

I felt like taking her by her neck and bringing her back over to my freind and saying "Here you go John use this to wipe your jeans with"

I'm so pissed that i could do nothing to help my bud out but say i'm so sorry.

What would LS1.com have done in that situation?

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Ignore her. Did your friend call you the bitch or her? If it was you, then your friend should have told the chick the comment wasn't directed at her but you. BUT if she just happened by and stopped for attention, then she should be ignored.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

What did the girl even do? You spilt snapple on his jeans and a girl walked by and saw? I don't get how that's the girls fault at all...

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier View Post
    What did the girl even do? You spilt snapple on his jeans and a girl walked by and saw? I don't get how that's the girls fault at all...
    No, the girl was the one who knocked it out my hand with her fatass hiking bag and then it flew out of my hand and hit my freinds jeans and spilled. She then stopped and looked at us like it wasn't her fault. If we were in her fucking way she could have just said watch out or excuse me, i mean jeez don't just bust through people.

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

was she hot? Oh, and real men don't drink lemon snapple!

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Ignore her. Did your friend call you the bitch or her? If it was you, then your friend should have told the chick the comment wasn't directed at her but you. BUT if she just happened by and stopped for attention, then she should be ignored.
    No, i don't think i made this clear, she hit the bottle out of my hand and it spilt on my freinds jeans, she then did not apologize or say anything and it was TOTALLY her fault and she knew she did it. If we were indeed in her way she could have said excuse me instead of just barreling through.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    was she hot? Oh, and real men don't drink lemon snapple!
    She was very unattractive, and I guess i'm not a real man because lemon snapple is good shit.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    No, i don't think i made this clear, she hit the bottle out of my hand and it spilt on my freinds jeans, she then did not apologize or say anything and it was TOTALLY her fault and she knew she did it. If we were indeed in her way she could have said excuse me instead of just barreling through.
    STRIKE!!! Walking while operating cell phone. HER FAULT!!!

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    She was very unattractive, and I guess i'm not a real man because lemon snapple is good shit.

you are a real man just for getting all up in my grill like that! Imma goin to get me a lemon snapple an try dat shit out. seeing how she was Ugly she was at fault! stupid bitch. next time kick her in the nutz.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i woulda ran up to her and slapped her cellphone outta her hands and stomped the shit outta it

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

I would have called the popo and they would have issued a ticket......for..........

Public ugliness with intent to scare.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Invoke the "OK To Kill" law here too!

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    i woulda ran up to her and slapped her cellphone outta her hands and stomped the shit outta it
    I wanted to do it but i'm to much of a softy and a nice guy to do something like that. My freind was fucking pissed at her though. She didn't say shit she stopped gave us a dumb look for 3 sec. then started walking off really fast like she didn't do it or didn't have anything to do with. I felt like taking her 75 pound ass and throwing her on the ground 5-6 times, that'll teach her ignorant ass to say sorry next time you fuck up someones drink. I wasted $1.50 on that thing, it was good too. J/K my freinds jeans were waaay more important.

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by sunset_ws6 View Post
    sounds like somebodys speaking from personal experience
    All, check out Sarge’s troll thread, there’s a picture this thing posted of his girlfriend wearing a sports bra.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I think what you did was sufficient. nothing more nothing less. she knows she was inconsiderate and a bitch. Its not wrong to tell someone off a lil when they were discourteous to you and heck it isnt like you held a door and she didnt acknowledge, she spilled YOUR drink all over your buddies pants. I would have easily said i was sorry and gave ya the 1.25 for a new drink and im a dude. Girls are fuckin rude these days. But i hate this passive attitude everybody has of just "ignoring" the situation. Fuck that shit. People will walk all over you if you are like that.

Mystic Teal
    1998 Camaro

Sounds like she might have apologized if you're friend weren't a foul mouthed teenager.

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    I think what you did was sufficient. nothing more nothing less. she knows she was inconsiderate and a bitch. Its not wrong to tell someone off a lil when they were discourteous to you and heck it isnt like you held a door and she didnt acknowledge, she spilled YOUR drink all over your buddies pants. I would have easily said i was sorry and gave ya the 1.25 for a new drink and im a dude. Girls are fuckin rude these days. But i hate this passive attitude everybody has of just "ignoring" the situation. Fuck that shit. People will walk all over you if you are like that.

+1 well put

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

when ur walkin down the RIGHT side of the sidewalk or stairs and here comes somebody walking down their LEFT side and they dont move. I just want to ask them if they drive on the left side of the road too..

also when people are walking 3 abreast towards you and the side walk is only that wide, and the person in your path doesnt move and forces you to step off into the dirt... some times i just stiffen up my shoulder and plow it into them

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    Click for full size

when ur walkin down the RIGHT side of the sidewalk or stairs and here comes somebody walking down their LEFT side and they dont move. I just want to ask them if they drive on the left side of the road too..

also when people are walking 3 abreast towards you and the side walk is only that wide, and the person in your path doesnt move and forces you to step off into the dirt... some times i just stiffen up my shoulder and plow it into them
    I hate when people do that also, I just step aside.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by sunset_ws6 View Post
    yes she was a complete bitch.........

but still, if that was a girl i knew & heard a guy speaking thsat way towards her i woulda gave u something 2 whine about
    Stop, your scaring me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information